Oriphiel

  • Hithcalen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2007
      Dear Steiner's friend,

      I have just finished the reading of the first Esoteric Lessons 1904-1909 course. It gives some more precession about the end of our actual civilisation, it will append when Oriphiel the Saturn Archangel will begin its mastership on our planet about in 1879 + 350 = 2229, and so it will be at its climax in 2229+ 175 = 2404.

      Steiner says anthroposophists may probably be the survival person who will give birth to the 6Th period.

      He also gives details about the famous exercises to make the “I” available to catch astral and etheric vision. So I recommend to every one to try very seriously to do the 5 simple exercises, with very strong will and concentration (the rhythm of the exercises is not so important He says).

      Good luck !

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.