michael's impulse

  • nicholas dee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2000
      dear friends,

      mabuhay! that's "long live" in philippine language.

      but long life is only meaningful if we learn our
      lessons in this lifetime.

      according to rudolf steiner, Christ "contracted"
      from beyond the "nine hierarchies" to become the
      "sun-being" in our solar system, then "the burning
      bush" talking to moses; then, contracting further to
      take the human form of jesus of nazareth.

      if it helps, try these sites:

      www.bobnancy.com
      (particularly michael's impulse)
      www.anthroposophy.org
      www.steiner98.com

      fraternally,

      nicholas

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • Sena Fernando
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2000
        Hi,Nicholas.
        Welcome to the group, and thanks for your message. This is new
        information for me - I knew that Christ is the "sun-being", but I did
        not know about him coming from beyond the nine hierarchies.
        Could you please explain a little what you mean by Michael's
        impulse.
        Thanks for the links, but one of them is slightly incorrect - it
        should be www.steiner98.org
        Best wishes,
        Sena