RE: [steiner] Study reveals "Robin Hood impulse" in human nature

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
      *******I'd say this is why no one listens to the so-called 'THREEFOLD SOCIAL
      ORDER' stuff anymore, because so many well-meaning people have confused it
      with Marxism, Danny.

      Do you think it's an admirable character trait to steal or take by force
      from productive people in society and then give what you rob to
      non-productive people?

      In terms of reflecting the human body in the "Body Politic", I'd say
      that's the equivalent of taking from the heart or liver cells and using them
      to grow extra large earlobes or other useless appendages. Or tumors.

      Look at every society that's been tried based on Marxism and see what the
      society has become and how indivduals reflecting it have become. Cancerous.
      Distorted. People flee it to be human.

      I don't see any relation between forced redistribution of income by the
      government using guns and anything Dr. Steiner says. If you think there is
      any, quote the Doctor please.

      It's incredible how trendy leftist thought with zero relation to
      anthroposophy has been consistently 'read into' Steiner to the point where
      people think he supported such things. On the contrary, when Lenin was
      coming to power in Russia he said if such ideologies took over it would be
      the end of Western civilization and abolition of the Christ Impulse.

      >From: "premabrahma" <premabrahma@...>
      >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [steiner] Study reveals "Robin Hood impulse" in human nature
      >Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:19:59 -0000