Study reveals "Robin Hood impulse" in human nature

  • premabrahma
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
      "The healthy social life is only when
      in the mirror of the human soul
      the whole community forms itself
      and in the community lives
      the strength of the individual soul."

      Rudolf Steiner, November 1920

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070411/ts_nm/psychology_robinhood_dc

      http://www.threefolding.freeuk.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
        *******I'd say this is why no one listens to the so-called 'THREEFOLD SOCIAL
        ORDER' stuff anymore, because so many well-meaning people have confused it
        with Marxism, Danny.

        Do you think it's an admirable character trait to steal or take by force
        from productive people in society and then give what you rob to
        non-productive people?

        In terms of reflecting the human body in the "Body Politic", I'd say
        that's the equivalent of taking from the heart or liver cells and using them
        to grow extra large earlobes or other useless appendages. Or tumors.

        Look at every society that's been tried based on Marxism and see what the
        society has become and how indivduals reflecting it have become. Cancerous.
        Distorted. People flee it to be human.

        I don't see any relation between forced redistribution of income by the
        government using guns and anything Dr. Steiner says. If you think there is
        any, quote the Doctor please.

        It's incredible how trendy leftist thought with zero relation to
        anthroposophy has been consistently 'read into' Steiner to the point where
        people think he supported such things. On the contrary, when Lenin was
        coming to power in Russia he said if such ideologies took over it would be
        the end of Western civilization and abolition of the Christ Impulse.

        >From: "premabrahma" <premabrahma@...>
        >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [steiner] Study reveals "Robin Hood impulse" in human nature
        >Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:19:59 -0000