Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!

  • bikerguy1160
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
      Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun! Chat with them here:
      http://hometown.aol.com/coolbiker0162/index.htm
    • bikerguy1674
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2007
        Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun! Chat with them here:
        http://coolbiker0096.googlepages.com/bikerboyz.htm
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2007
          I'd like to suggest going back to approving memberships on this list.
          I know that I once submitted a request for approval and it was denied
          by Doctor Starman, or maybe it was Mr. Senafernando, apparently for no
          good reason other than seasoned experience. In any event, it was
          turned down after 14 days. I came back after two years because Sheila
          Pickerel is my friend.

          Steve Hale

          Message 4 of 5 , May 15, 2007
            *******Gee, I've never turned anyone down for admission. I set it so anyone
            can join when Sena asked me to be moderator. I have no idea what happened in
            your case. But I figure an occasional bit of spam is a small price to pay
            for the group being open.

            >From: "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@...>
            >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [steiner] Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!
            >Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 03:36:51 -0000
            >
            >I'd like to suggest going back to approving memberships on this list.
            >I know that I once submitted a request for approval and it was denied
            >by Doctor Starman, or maybe it was Mr. Senafernando, apparently for no
            >good reason other than seasoned experience. In any event, it was
            >turned down after 14 days. I came back after two years because Sheila
            >Pickerel is my friend.
            >
            >Steve Hale

            Live Hotmail.
          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 5 , May 16, 2007
              Sounds good to me. but membership used to require saying something
              about yourself, which is also a good idea, even though my request
              lapsed into the ether. Biker spam seems to be popular here, but I
              admit to looking at the pics, and it is getting very provocative.
              But rally on, I say with a grin.

              Steve
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
              wrote:

              > *******Gee, I've never turned anyone down for admission. I set it
              so anyone
              > can join when Sena asked me to be moderator. I have no idea what
              happened in
              > your case. But I figure an occasional bit of spam is a small price
              to pay
              > for the group being open.
              >
              > Starman
              >
              > www.DrStarman.com
              >

              > >From: "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@...>
              > >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [steiner] Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!
              > >Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 03:36:51 -0000
              > >
              > >I'd like to suggest going back to approving memberships on this
              list.
              > >I know that I once submitted a request for approval and it was
              denied
              > >by Doctor Starman, or maybe it was Mr. Senafernando, apparently
              for no
              > >good reason other than seasoned experience. In any event, it was
              > >turned down after 14 days. I came back after two years because
              Sheila
              > >Pickerel is my friend.
              > >
              > >Steve Hale

              > PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best Web mail—award-winning
              Windows
              > Live Hotmail.
              > http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-
              us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507