Tomorrow

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 3:02 AM
      Won't you be back tomorrow will you be back tomorrow .. I really want
      you I .. I .. really want you to be back tomorrow ..

      'There's a black car parked at the side of the road'
      'Don't go to the door don't go to the door ..'
      'I'm going outside Mother I'm going out there'
      'who tore down the curtain who opened the door and he was he for?'
      'who heals the scars and what is he for?'
      'will you be back tomorrow'