RE: [steiner] Re: police raid: Basler Zeitung; Mar. 9

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2007
      You can get
      >the flavor of "Starman's" style from his most recent posting.

      *******Only when people who are usually not even members of the Society try
      to use our group for anti-anthroposophy postings. Merely pointless ones,
      like the recent born-again Christian or the guy who wanted to talk about the
      Urantia book, I don't even respond to (too busy). But ones implying my
      friends Virginia Sease, Cornelius Pietzner and Sergei Prokovieff on the
      Vorstand ----whom we Society members elect annually--- are part of a dark,
      evil plot--- well, they belong with the born-again Christian or rabid
      Catholic stuff, and I'm not allowing this list to be used for anti-Steiner
      propaganda from anyone. As Society members, we are called to challenge this
      sort of bilge when it arises. Q.E.D.

      As for the other groups, one is run by a guy who claims to channel "the
      Brothers" from Australia (or that his wife does), but I find their
      'communications' as fake as the old Theosophical Society fakers who ran down
      the Society after Blavatsky died. (Unfortunately anyone can claim to channel
      anything and then demand blind belief. Steiner did not.) The other is a
      group of bitter left-wing political radicals who are trying to twist and
      distort Steiner into supporting their Marxism, which he did not. You will
      not find any real anthroposophy on either. There are 2 old ones,
      anthro-science and anthro-views, that used to have a lot of real
      spirit-scientists on them, and one called the Ark, but I don't know which of
      the 3, if any, are still active.

      So far, attempts to use the internet to communicate anthroposophy have
      been disrupted repeatedly by the Luciferic and Ahrimanic powers... which is
      why I try my best to keep both away from this one.