RE: [steiner] police raid: GWT comments

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      I ask my friends who continue to tithe to Dornach to think on
      >it. I have
      >over the years asked the same of ex-Catholics who have become
      >Anthroposophists. What if Fausto Carotenuto is right? What if
      >an egregora
      >has taken over the Vorstand in the name of anthroposophia,
      >just as one has
      >taken over the Catholic Church in the name of Christianity?
      >
      >Please feel free to forward this epistle to whomever you wish.

      *******I will "feel free" to ban all such messages from this list as well as
      any people posting them. Take your anti-anthroposophical attitudes
      elsewhere, like to the list run by the phony Australian channeller or the
      alcoholics who claim to be the 'real anthroposophists' or wahtever other
      Luciferic fakes you wish who contribute not one whit to the running of any
      Society, school, farm or medical institution but worship at the throne of
      Ego.

      If you'd like me to ask a few of the members of the Vorstand, the
      Executive Council of the Society, to write here directly to our members, I
      could do so---I know two personally. This idea that "they" are doing
      something secret is horsesh*t. We elect them. This whining by people who
      lost or who don't even run is repulsive.

      What this is all about, for bystanders, is that some people who like to
      bitch about what everyone else is doing rather than doing anything
      themselves decided they didn't like this and that in the Society---how the
      Goetheanum was being remodelled, etc., etc. So they came up with some
      legalistic stuff on which to harass the leadership, and now file endless
      lawsuits alleging that the Anthroposophical Society is not "really" the
      Society Steiner founded in 1923. Not one of these whiners is a eurythmist,
      bio-dynamic farmer, Waldorf School teacher. or anyone doing anything
      productive in our movement; rather people with 'way too much time on their
      hands.

      This thread can lead to nothing constructive, and is at an end. Let's talk
      about anthroposophy now.

      Intro*Terms