police raid: GWT comments

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      --- finica rosu <haubach@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > to the world go back to the legal system for justice. How
      > embarrassing!
      > Even after a second round in which the father/mother are told
      > what is
      > right and proper according to the bylaws that the family
      > itself once
      > decided, the father/mother still behave as though their
      > authority is not
      > subject to the legalities of the society their family is
      > subject to. They
      > lie, bend the truth, and again go on with no self-examination.
      > Etc. Etc.
      >
      > When all of this bruhaha began in Dornach and I was able to
      > have lunch
      > with Christiana in London to hear "from the horse's mouth," I
      > had
      > suspicions and decided to follow closely the actions in
      > Dornach. Actions
      > speak louder than words, they say. Now, having watched over
      > the past few
      > years the extraordinary brazen and dysfunctional behavior of
      > the Vorstand
      > members dominated, I hear, by two strong personalities, I am
      > quite certain
      > that their allegiance as a "head" on the body of the
      > Anthroposophic
      > Society has little of Rudolf Steiner in it, nor is it
      > dedicated to the
      > moral growth of its "children," the members.
      >
      > I am also quite certain that the few "family" members who told
      > the secrets
      > are genuinely fighting for an aperture to the spiritual world
      > in Dornach
      > that has perhaps been able to remain a bit open to this very
      > day, despite
      > all the internal drama since Rudolf Steiner's death. I am not
      > there to
      > fight, nor, other than the written works and a few pieces of
      > art, am I
      > certain that what remains there as a citadel is worth saving
      > from the
      > Brotherhoods who no doubt inspire at least two of the
      > Vorstand,
      > Brotherhoods with the clout and subterfuge to return again and
      > again to
      > undermine Rudolf Steiner and his methods for the future. But I
      > support in
      > my heart and soul the good efforts of these honest people to
      > expose those
      > in leadership who have become tools of deception and
      > destruction.
      >
      > I ask my friends who continue to tithe to Dornach to think on
      > it. I have
      > over the years asked the same of ex-Catholics who have become
      > Anthroposophists. What if Fausto Carotenuto is right? What if
      > an egregora
      > has taken over the Vorstand in the name of anthroposophia,
      > just as one has
      > taken over the Catholic Church in the name of Christianity?
      >
      > Please feel free to forward this epistle to whomever you wish.

      ***
      Criminal Investigations of Executive Council Actions

      On March 6, 2007, the Canton Solothurn police and the Solothurn
      district attorney conducted a search in the Goetheanum. The
      cause was a criminal charge members of the General
      Anthroposophical Society had made against the Council. At issue
      are the costs of the lawsuits of 2003 and 2005 – the lawsuits
      entered into because the Council was dissolving the General
      Anthroposophical Society by fusing it with a different society
      of the Council’s own construction which lacked any legal or
      historical basis. The Council burdened the General
      Anthroposophical Society with the resulting heavy legal expenses
      of over 800,000 franks, even though the Society was not the
      defendant or the object of the conflict. Council members
      justified this action by means of their own re-interpretation of
      the court judgment.

      According to the judgment issued by the High Court of Solothurn
      in January 12, 2005, the “General Anthroposophical Society
      (Christmas Conference)” or GAS(CC) or “Allgemeine
      Anthroposophische Gesellschaft (Weihnachtstagung)” (/AAG(WT),
      the Council’s name for the society they tried to create, is
      responsible for all the legal costs. But this artificial
      society, the reactivation of which the Council attempted in
      2002, was declared nonexistent in the same judgment, so the
      judgment goes on to make Virginia Sease, Heinz Zimmermann, Paul
      Mackay, Bodo von Plato, Sergej Prokofieff, and Cornelius
      Pietzner jointly responsible for these costs, since they were
      the ones who attempted to found this artificial society. The
      important point here is that these six individuals as the sole
      founders of the GAS(CC)/AAG(WT), but not as the council of the
      GAS are personally responsible for these costs. The GAS has
      nothing to do with these lawsuits since in was neither one of
      the players in it nor an object of contention.

      Even though the judgment was so clear on this point, the Council
      paid the sum with GAS funds, justifying this step with
      statements which are demonstrably false. In the process, the
      Council made use of the two similar names (“General
      Anthroposophical Society” and “General Anthroposophical Society
      (Christmas Conference”)) to confuse members and cause them to
      forget the true identity of their decades-old GAS.

      Numerous members contacted, and wrote letters to, the Council
      about this matter. Many received no response at all, and when
      they did, it was merely a repetition of the private Council
      interpretation of the judgments. The Council simply refused to
      discuss the subject, and in the Nachrichtenblatt, too, it was
      always presented in a misleading fashion. When a motion on this
      subject was submitted for the 2006 General Members’ Meeting, the
      Council at first refused to accept it, then, when threatened
      with a lawsuit, said the motion would be heard after all, only
      to present a countermotion against hearing it at the meeting, so
      that it never was heard, which meant the subject could not be
      addressed at the members’ meeting, either.

      After exhausting every possibility of settling this matter
      within the Society, members saw no recourse except to go to
      court in order to assure that the Society would receive its
      800,000 franks back.

      The members did not undertake this step lightly, but out of deep
      concern over the current state of affairs within the Society,
      which seemed troubling enough to justify such a drastic measure.
      They hope that, as the GAS receives restitution, the Society
      might also pause and reevaluate its affairs and the conditions
      within it.

      The Editors of “Gelebte Weihnachtstagung”

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
        I ask my friends who continue to tithe to Dornach to think on
        >it. I have
        >over the years asked the same of ex-Catholics who have become
        >Anthroposophists. What if Fausto Carotenuto is right? What if
        >an egregora
        >has taken over the Vorstand in the name of anthroposophia,
        >just as one has
        >taken over the Catholic Church in the name of Christianity?
        >
        >Please feel free to forward this epistle to whomever you wish.

        *******I will "feel free" to ban all such messages from this list as well as
        any people posting them. Take your anti-anthroposophical attitudes
        elsewhere, like to the list run by the phony Australian channeller or the
        alcoholics who claim to be the 'real anthroposophists' or wahtever other
        Luciferic fakes you wish who contribute not one whit to the running of any
        Society, school, farm or medical institution but worship at the throne of
        Ego.

        If you'd like me to ask a few of the members of the Vorstand, the
        Executive Council of the Society, to write here directly to our members, I
        could do so---I know two personally. This idea that "they" are doing
        something secret is horsesh*t. We elect them. This whining by people who
        lost or who don't even run is repulsive.

        What this is all about, for bystanders, is that some people who like to
        bitch about what everyone else is doing rather than doing anything
        themselves decided they didn't like this and that in the Society---how the
        Goetheanum was being remodelled, etc., etc. So they came up with some
        legalistic stuff on which to harass the leadership, and now file endless
        lawsuits alleging that the Anthroposophical Society is not "really" the
        Society Steiner founded in 1923. Not one of these whiners is a eurythmist,
        bio-dynamic farmer, Waldorf School teacher. or anyone doing anything
        productive in our movement; rather people with 'way too much time on their
        hands.

        This thread can lead to nothing constructive, and is at an end. Let's talk
        about anthroposophy now.

        Intro*Terms