Re: [steiner] - Repent, Completely trust in God only and, Love Him with all of your heart.

  • Mary Ellen Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      Mary Ellen Armstrong <maryellenrayofsun@...> wrote:
          Is this a joke ???  I have only had one cup of coffee so far, but I cannot believe what I am reading....If people are such sinners, perhaps it is because of the SEVERE restrictions placed on us by "God", theologians, each other, society, dudley-do-rights, etc.
         This Earth is hell....what that is awaiting us could be worse than this ????  But, having said that I can say we can also have "heaven" on earth if people would stop being so judgmental, and looked at themselves in the mirror !!!  That is what is called a "reality check"...
         Good God, what "glory" is there in looking for the faults in everyone ? I do not believe in the Bible and as far as God goes, my jury is still out....This only makes my case stronger....
             Love and Peace y'all,  Mary Ellen Armstrong
                   MaryEllenArmstrong.com

      Secret Secret <super_test_account@...> wrote:
      ------------ ---

      All those who have sinned deserve to suffer in Hell forever.

      Therefore...

      1. Repent (be truly sorry for your sins and do your best to stop sinning).

      2. Trust completely in the Lord only, and do not trust in your own self.

      3. Love the Lord your God with all of your heart.

      The Lord sent His only Son (the Lord Jesus Christ), to suffer and die on the cross, to pay for the sins of those who trust in Him. His blood poured out, and it can clean away our sins. He was buried, then lived again after three days. Human works and Human efforts cannot save your soul. The gift of God is eternal life to those who completely trust in Him.

      Human beings are totally corrupt, but thankfully the Lord owns and controls all things. If He did not decide to save us from our sins, we will all be in Hell. Thank the Lord if He has chosen you unto salvation, and if His Spirit has transformed your "heart" so that you can trust in Him.

      By the way, Spontaneous Generation is impossible. Therefore, God created the heaven and the earth, including all living things. Those who do not believe in God must also repent.

      Repent, Trust, and Love. The Lord's will be done.

      You may distribute or share this article for the glory of the Lord.

      STA6

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      It's here! Your new message!

      The fish are biting.