astrology

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 11, 2007
      Dr.
      I wrote a message to the group a couple weeks ago. How can I get started
      with Astrology from a spiritual science regard?
      Thanks,
      Stephen
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 14, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Stephen <celestial_vision@...> wrote:

        > Dr.
        > I wrote a message to the group a couple weeks ago. How can I get
        started with Astrology from a spiritual science regard?
        > Thanks,
        > Stephen

        Hi Stephen

        The posting on Pisces is taken from John Jocelyn's 'Meditations on
        the signs of the Zodiac' a Rudolf Steiner publication. I do
        recommend this book for studying spiritual science Astrology
        knowledge.

        Rudolf Steiner writings on Astrology are part and parcel of his work
        and in reading Occult Science, for example, one receives an
        understanding of the Zodiac and the Planets.

        It is also good to start with the basics in any good Astrology book
        and with this understanding the symbols of each Zodiac sign. For
        example i was musing with Virgo and Pisces while contemplating
        Raphael's painting 'Folignoch'-

        Virgo represents the Womb, the custodian of the hidden spiritual
        life. Pisces represents the Soul in the human form or personality.

        Symbolised by the manifestation into earth of the Virgin Mary and her
        Son Christ. For we know, to follow the Divine script one looks at the
        Divine manifestation into form.

        We can see how both Virgo and Pisces show us sacredness things
        hidden. Virgo being the vessel for the Spirit and Pisces the Soul in
        the vessel of Spirit.

        The macrocosm / universe representation;
        Virgo represents the Earth and Pisces represents the Sun. This might
        symbolise the Sun traveling through Virgo the birth canal. The spirit
        of the sun is in the earth in a period of gestation and travails with
        birth pains before the actual birth is given.

        The microcosm/individual representation;
        Virgo represents our bodies and Pisces represents our Soul. Our souls
        are enclosed within our body and goes through a period of maturing
        and growth before being strong enough to be released into the spirit
        of awakened consciousness.

        The balance is the nurturing of the soul within the womb.
        ~

        Also I wrote a piece taken from my understanding of Rudolf Steiner's
        work (part of his work that is)

        The Sun is the centre of our universe. The Earth is the Garden of
        Eden, wherein all life is manifested into form.

        The Zodiac constellation and the fixed stars within our Milky Way is
        part of our Galaxy and may be named the Mansions of God. Here in the
        Zodiac dwell spiritual beings, named the Celestial Hierarchy and
        where we too dwell every time we go to sleep and between Earthly
        lives and are becoming the Fourth Hierarchy that is the Spirits of
        Love and Freedom.

        The Planets Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn (as well as the
        extrasaturnian planets; Uranus, Neptune and Pluto which have
        different origins and the unseen Planets) travel through the Zodiac
        bestowing favours or discord depending on the relationship with each
        Zodiac sign, individual - microcosm and collective – macrocosm and
        the individual and collective ability to tune into the positive or
        negative of the Planet. This is likened the Twelve Tasks of Hercules –
        each task assigned to the Planets vibrations in each Zodiac sign.

        The Sun and the Moon are the luminaries. The Moon is a mirror of the
        Earth, and is the last station in the descent of the soul into
        manifested life. The negative side of the Moon rules what is called
        the sleepers; the so called astral realm is under the Moon and is
        limited in its advancement.

        The Sun is the Ruler and shines through each Zodiac sign bestowing
        life and may be called the Throne of the Universe.

        Herein dwells Christ, the Son of God, The sublime Hierarchy the Sun-
        Being who sacrificed His Life on Earth in order to give up His Holy
        Spirit into the Universe so as we may receive from Him what He
        received from His Father. The Word.

        Earth is where we have the opportunity to advance in our evolution.
        The very learning and hands-on experience translates into our spirits
        and it is this which we take with us in the ascent of our soul back
        to our spiritual home in the Zodiac. For once we are back home we are
        what we are.

        The Etheric Body of Christ sustains and protects all who seek for Him.

        ~~
        Stephen these are my musings which I hope help you in anyway forward
        with this dynamic and fulfilling subject Astrology.

        As always my musings are open to comment.

        My regards
        Caryn
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2007
          *******Sorry to take so long to respond, but I wanted to give a serious
          answer. However, I won't write a long one, just start and see if there's
          enough interest to continue it.

          I trace everything back to one part or another of Steiner's written
          books, or tools of initiation, as he called them. There are two sources for
          all his approach to astrology: first, Knowledge of the Higher Worlds And Its
          Attainment, with the exercises for spiritual development. In the description
          of the path of initiation, an "occult script" is spoken of. Numbers, colors,
          astrological & planetary signs and other symbols of occult influences are
          all a part of this "script." Second, Dr. Steiner wrote out the description
          of the formation of the world as shown by the Akashic Records: first, in his
          book Cosmic Memory, and later as one long chapter of An Outline of Occult
          Science. Anyone who really reads these will be led to know the planets in a
          new way and start seeing the occult script in people, nature, etc.

          In many lecture-cycles he expanded on these bases for his audience: in
          Occult Signs and Symbols, Human and Cosmic Thought, The Spiritual
          Hierarchies: Their Reflection in the Physical World, The Spiritual Beings in
          the Heavenly Bodies and the Kingdoms of Nature, and in his lecture-course on
          Astronomy.

          Along with these, any and all study of astronomy and traditional
          astrology would be helpful.

          Late in his career, the Doctor worked closely with Dr. Elizabeth Vreede
          to develop a new astrology---- see his lectures on Curative Education where
          he is teaching her how to read horoscopes---- and then her letters on
          Astronomy were recently published in English as "Anthroposophy and
          Astrology." Unfortunately she was expelled from the Society at the same time
          as Ita Wegman and Mrs. Steiner were, and that brought an end to her work; a
          pupil of hers named Willi Sucher continued it in California and published a
          number of books on his own, from which the modern movement of 'astrosophy'
          originated (Robert Powell, etc.).

          >From: Stephen <celestial_vision@...>
          >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [steiner] astrology
          >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:04:59 -0400
          >
          >Dr.
          >I wrote a message to the group a couple weeks ago. How can I get started
          > with Astrology from a spiritual science regard?
          >Thanks,
          >Stephen

          Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now.
          It�s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07
        • Hithcalen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 5, 2007
            L’histoire de l’univers d’après R. STEINER

            Information :
            Cette chronologie n’est qu’une indication sommaire des évènements des cycles spirituels et ne constitue pas perception spirituelle du temps. C’est une synthèse des données éparpillées dans les textes de RS et de quelques autres auteurs. Le meilleur moyen de percevoir le temps spirituel est de faire quotidiennement les 6 exercices conseillé par RS. Il s’agit d’une série de 6 exercices de concentration et de contrôles des pensées : 1) investigation d’un objet simple. 2) silence intérieur. 3) représentation du déroulement inversé des événements. 4) positivité dans tous les jugements. 5) égalité d’humeur. 6) les exercices ensemble. La pratique des exercices est la suivante : chaque jour pendant un mois effectuer le 1er exercice puis, le mois suivant, le 2nd, etc. Il est plus efficace d’additionner les exercices aux cours des mois. Une fois la période de 6 mois terminée il faut en recommencer une autre. D’après RS ces exercices permettent de purifier les corps éthérique et astral des entités élémentaire luciférienne et ahrimanienne. Et de garder le contrôle de soi. Le premier exercice développe le 3ème œil et permet de voir la nuit ou à travers les objets et de percevoir spirituellement les auras.

            Préambule :
            Les données de cette chronologie sont « spirituelles » et correspondent en parti à la vision du monde Astral de R.Steiner. Les évènements ASTRAUX s’incarnent dans le monde physique de manières décalées de ½ de leur période propre. Exemple pour la régence des archanges : les 350 ans de la régence spirituelle d’Oriphiel de -200 à 150, sont matériellement pleinement perceptibles de -25 à 325.

            Sources :
            1-Steiner. Le Karma  Vol. 1-6, Les hiérarchies spirituelles, L’apocalypse…
            2-Lazarides. Vivons-nous le commencement de l’ère des poissons ?
            3-Schultz. Rhythmen der Sterne.
            4-Vreede. Le ciel des dieux.

            Début des INCARNATIONS PLANETAIRES

            Forme de vie : SATURNE
            (Pralaya)

            Forme de vie : SOLEIL
            (Pralaya)

            Forme de vie : LUNE
            (Pralaya)

            Forme de vie : TERRE
            Etat de forme : ARUPA (informe)
            Etat de forme : RUPA (avec forme)
            Etat de forme : ASTRAL
            Etat de forme : PHYSIQUE

            -80 000     Debut de la RACE MERE POLAIRE

            -50 000     Début de la RACE MERE HYPERBOREENNE
            -40 000    Début de GRAND KALY YUGA qui dure de 50 000 à 60 000 années ?
            -38 000    Début de L’AGE D’OR ou KRITA YUGA qui dure 20 000 ans.

            -35 000     Début de la RACE MERE LEMURIENNE.

            -23 000    Début de la RACE MERE ATLANTEENNE.
            -18 000    Début de L’AGE D’ARGENT ou TRETA YUGA qui dure 15 000 ans.
            -13 000    Début de L’AGE DE BRONZE ou  DVAPARA YUGA qui dure 10 000 ans.

            -7197    Début de la RACE MERE MODERNE.
            -7100    Début de la période de l’ANCIENNE INDE, durant cette période l’homme fortifiera son CORPS PHYSIQUE ?

            -5047     Début de la période de l’ANCIENNE PERSE, l’homme développe son CORPS ETHERIQUE ?
            -3101    Début de l’AGE SOMBRE ou petit KALI YOUGA 5000 années de -3101 à 1899.
            -3000    FO-Y. Premier Empereur de Chine est l’incarnation de LUCIFER enseignant une sagesse intellectuelle.

            -2897    Début de la période EGYPTO-CHALDEENNE ou l’homme développe son CORPS ASTRAL ?

            -747    Début de la période GRECO-ROMAINE ou l’homme développe l’AME DE CONSCIENCE.
            -550    Régence de MICHAEL (soleil) sur terre de -550 à -200.
            -200    Régence d’ORIPHIEL (saturne) sur terre de -200 à 150.
            ~0    Le CHRIST, Dieu solaire, s’unit à la terre et enseigne le pardon et l’amour par une sagesse de la sensibilité.
            ~30    Incarnation d’un initié en Amérique latine (combattant un esprit et finissant crucifié à l’image du Christ ?)
            150    Régence d’ANAEL (venus) sur terre de 150 à 500.
            333    Date centrale de l’histoire, agissant comme un reflet ; ce qui c’est produit avant se reproduira symétriquement dans le futur par rapport au chiffre 333.
            500    Régence de ZACHARIEL (Jupiter) sur terre de 500 à 850.
            666    Réunion d’initiés à GOND-I-SHAPUR (ville où fut mis à mort Mani en Iran nommée aussi Gonde shabour ou se situait la plus grande université médicale de l’orient qui à importé les techniques chirurgicales d’inde), ayant pour but la formation d’une initiation Ahrimanième (sciences appliquées).
            850    Régence de RAPHAEL (Mercure) sur terre de 850 à 1190.
            869    La querelle du FILIOQUE, les Anges se séparent en trois groupes, un groupe Michaelique évoluant autour du soleil, un autre restant sur terre et servant de support à l’implantation de pensées Ahrimanienne dans l’humanité, et un troisième dans l’hésitation entre ces deux courants.
            1190    Régence de SAMAEL (mars) sur terre de 1190 à 1510.
            1250    Coupure antre le monde physique et le monde spirituel pendant 1, 2 ou 3 ans.
            1332    Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (2x666), associé à l’invention de la typographie (conception mécanique et fonctionnelle du savoir?)

            1413    Début de la période MODERNE ou se développera le SOI ESPRIT chez l’homme.
            1510    Régence de GABRIEL (lune) sur terre de 1510 à 1879.
            1879    Régence de MICKAEL (soleil) sur terre de 1879 à 2300 approximativement.
            1899    Fin du petit KALI YUGA, un Age de 2500 est disponible à l’humanité pour développer une clairvoyance ethérique, jusqu’en 4399 ou disparaître (dans ce cas les âmes humaines s’incarneront dans d’autres univers).
            1998    Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (3x666), (associé à l’informatique et à la conception d’un vivant fonctionnel et mécanique par les manipulations génétiques, début du temps ‘0’ virtuel INTERNET opposé au temps Christique)
            1950 à 2300 ( ?) Incarnation d’AHRIMAN R.Steiner ne précise pas de date pour cette incarnation d’ahriman, il indique juste qu’Ahriman se servira d’un homme mais qu’il ne sera pas réellement « incarné », comme Lucifer l’a été, il possédera un homme de l’extérieur non de l’intérieur.
            ~2300    Régence d’ORIPHIEL (saturne) sur terre de ~2300 à ~2650. (Période de décadence de la société planétaire similaire à la période de décadence de l’empire romain avec martyr des nouveaux initiés (les anthroposophes ?)
            ~2650    Régence d’ANAEL (venus) sur terre de ~2650 à ~3000 (Renouveau spirituel)

            3563    Début de la période où l’homme développera l’ESPRIT DE VIE.

            5663    Début de la période où l’homme développera l’HOMME ESPRIT.

            7763    Fin de la RACE MERE MODERNE et début de la période des 7 SCEAUX décrite dans l’apocalypse.

            ?    Fin de la  RACE MERE DES 7 SCEAUX et début de la période des 7 TROMPETTES décrites dans l’apocalypse

            Etat de forme : ASTRAL
            Etat de forme : DEVACHAN
            Etat de forme : DEVACHAN SUPERIEUR

            (Pralaya)

            Forme de vie : JUPITER
            (Pralaya)

            Forme de vie : VENUS
            (Pralaya)

            Forme de vie : VULCAIN
            (Pralaya)

            FIN DU CYCLE DES INCARNATIONS PLANETAIRES

            Huitième SPHERE
            (Les éléments de l’humanité qui n’ont pas pu progresser et qui subsistent, seront rejetés dans un cycle planétaire spécifiques appelé huitième sphère)

            in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
            to find your fit.
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2 7:20 PM
              *******My French is good enough to read most of this Chronology of the
              Universe, butan English translation for the group would be great.

              Merci
              EtoileHomme

              www.DrStarman.com

> [...]
              >servant de support � l�implantation de pens�es Ahrimanienne dans
              >l�humanit�, et un troisi�me dans l�h�sitation entre ces deux courants.
              >1190 R�gence de SAMAEL (mars) sur terre de 1190 � 1510.
              >1250 Coupure antre le monde physique et le monde spirituel pendant 1, 2
              >ou 3 ans.
              >1332 Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (2x666), associ� � l�invention
              >de la typographie (conception m�canique et fonctionnelle du savoir?)
              >
              >1413 D�but de la p�riode MODERNE ou se d�veloppera le SOI ESPRIT chez
              >l�homme.
              >1510 R�gence de GABRIEL (lune) sur terre de 1510 � 1879.
              >1879 R�gence de MICKAEL (soleil) sur terre de 1879 � 2300
              >approximativement.
              >1899 Fin du petit KALI YUGA, un Age de 2500 est disponible � l�humanit�
              >pour d�velopper une clairvoyance eth�rique, jusqu�en 4399 ou dispara�tre
              >(dans ce cas les �mes humaines s�incarneront dans d�autres univers).
              >1998 Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (3x666), (associ� �
              >l�informatique et � la conception d�un vivant fonctionnel et m�canique par
              >les manipulations g�n�tiques, d�but du temps �0� virtuel INTERNET oppos� au
              >temps Christique)
              >1950 � 2300 ( ?) Incarnation d�AHRIMAN R.Steiner ne pr�cise pas de date
              >pour cette incarnation d�ahriman, il indique juste qu�Ahriman se servira
              >d�un homme mais qu�il ne sera pas r�ellement � incarn� �, comme Lucifer l�a
              >�t�, il poss�dera un homme de l�ext�rieur non de l�int�rieur.
              >~2300 R�gence d�ORIPHIEL (saturne) sur terre de ~2300 � ~2650. (P�riode
              >de d�cadence de la soci�t� plan�taire similaire � la p�riode de d�cadence
              >de l�empire romain avec martyr des nouveaux initi�s (les anthroposophes ?)
              >~2650 R�gence d�ANAEL (venus) sur terre de ~2650 � ~3000 (Renouveau
              >spirituel)
              >
              >3563 D�but de la p�riode o� l�homme d�veloppera l�ESPRIT DE VIE.
              >
              >5663 D�but de la p�riode o� l�homme d�veloppera l�HOMME ESPRIT.
              >
              >7763 Fin de la RACE MERE MODERNE et d�but de la p�riode des 7 SCEAUX
              >d�crite dans l�apocalypse.
              >
              >? Fin de la RACE MERE DES 7 SCEAUX et d�but de la p�riode des 7
              >TROMPETTES d�crites dans l�apocalypse
              >
              >Etat de forme : ASTRAL
              >Etat de forme : DEVACHAN
              >Etat de forme : DEVACHAN SUPERIEUR
              >
              >(Pralaya)
              >
              >Forme de vie : JUPITER
              >(Pralaya)
              >
              >Forme de vie : VENUS
              >(Pralaya)
              >
              >Forme de vie : VULCAIN
              >(Pralaya)
              >
              >FIN DU CYCLE DES INCARNATIONS PLANETAIRES
              >
              >Huiti�me SPHERE
              >(Les �l�ments de l�humanit� qui n�ont pas pu progresser et qui subsistent,
              >seront rejet�s dans un cycle plan�taire sp�cifiques appel� huiti�me sph�re)
              >

              >---------------------------------
              >Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
              >in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.

              Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 27, 2011
              • 1 Attachment
              • 17 KB

                  Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                                     *******
                          THE ZODIAC IMAGE
                 The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from Feb. 9th to March 8th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-BEARER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" or magenta we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

               *  M A N T R A  # 4 8  *

              Im Lichte, das aus Weltenhöhen

              Der Seele machtvoll fliessen will,

              Erscheine, lösend Seelenrätsel

              Des Weltendenkens Sicherheit,

              Versammelnd seiner Strahlen Macht

              Im Menschenherzen Liebe weckend.

              The Soul mightily would flow into

              Light, that out of World-Heights

              Appears, solving Soul-Riddles

              By the World-Thinking’s Certainty,

              Assembling its rays of Might

              In Man’s Heart Love to awaken.

                    We are heading towards spring, when the Earth awakens.

              Last week, we felt, by working with the mantra, Joy in the growth seen in Nature, our thinking prepared through the Divine to receive the revelations of this new life.

              This week, the growing Light we feel resolving all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead it awakens Love in our hearts.

                        THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

              Sunday, February 27th. Moon Capricorn
              Ernst Renan born 1823.
              Martialis (acted for the spreading of Christendom in Gallien in the 3rd century).

              Monday,  February 28th.  Moon Aquarius.

              Montaigne (the Skeptic) born 1533.
              Leander (Christian author).

              Tuesday, March 1st. Moon Aquarius.
              Alcuin (teacher of Charlemagne, Christian author).
              399 before Christ Socrates takes the poison.
              Swidbertus (conveyor of Christendom to the Frisians).

              Wednesday,   March 2ndMoon Aquarius.
              321 A.D. The celebration of Sunday begins to become common.

              Thursday,   March 3rdMoon Pisces.

              Kunigunder (husband Heinrich I).

              Friday,   March 4th. Moon Pisces. New Moon.

               Leopold van Buch, Geologist, died 1853.

              Saturday,   March 5th. Moon Aries.

              Eusebius (Christian writer of Caesarea in the 4th c.),

              1512 Mercator the Cartographer born.

              1827 Laplace died.

              ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
              Brilliant white JUPITER may be seen in the southwestern sky for a few hours after sunset.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after Jupiter sets in the west.

              ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
              The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Saturn is also visible low in the south at the same time, before sunrise.

              Message 7 of 9 , Mar 18, 2012
              • 1 Attachment
              • 24 KB

                 The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                      THE ZODIAC IMAGE
                  The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th through  Apr. 13th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of magenta, is attached to this e-mail.

               *  M A N T R A  # 48 *

              Im Lichte, das aus Weltenhöhen

              Der Seele machtvoll fliessen will,

              Erscheine, lösend Seelenrätsel

              Des Weltendenkens Sicherheit,

              Versammelnd seiner Strahlen Macht

              Im Menschenherzen Liebe weckend.

              The Soul mightily would flow into

              Light, that out of World-Heights

              Appears, solving Soul-Riddles

              By the World-Thinking’s Certainty,

              Assembling its rays of Might

              In Man’s Heart Love to awaken.

                   We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to 'sleep', while the Earth instead awakens.

                 Last week, we felt, by working with the mantra, Joy in the growth seen in Nature, our thinking prepared through the Divine to receive the revelations of this new life.

                 This week, the growing Light we feel resolving all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead it awakens Love in our hearts.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

              Sunday, March 18th. Moon Aquarius. Day of Remembrance of the First Day of the World.
              Edgar Cayce 1877.

              Monday,  March 19th. Moon Pisces.   Joseph (husband of Mary). Mary of Bethany (Lazarus’ sister in John’s Gospel).

              Tuesday, March 20th. Moon Pisces. Joachim (father of Mary). Martin Scotus (worthy spreader of Christendom in Poland).

              Wednesday,  March 21st. Moon Pisces. Benedict (founded the Benedictine Order 529).  1685 J.S. Bach born. 1804 Napoleonic Code published.

              Thursday, March 22nd. Moon Aries. New Moon. .Leah (Laban’s older daughter). Goethe died 1832.

              Friday,  March 23rd. Moon Aries.  Theodoricus (worthy spreader of Christendom to Holland, 10th century).

              Saturday,  March 24th. Moon Taurus.   Catherine (of the Christian song, which converted 50 philosophers to Christendom). The Archangel Gabriel.

              ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

                  "Evening stars" Venus and Jupiter are still conjunct in the west at sunset this week. Venus is the brighter one.

              ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:

                 Yellow-reddish Mars rises in the East at sunset and is visible in the southeastern sky all night to the east of the Lion.  It is approaching as close as it ever gets to earth in its orbit, so it has brightened to yellow-orange and turned retrograde in the sky, meaning it is returning to the stars of the Lion is passed through this fall.

              FOR THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE: Start with the 20th mantra today.

              Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5, 2013
              • 1 Attachment
              • 17 KB

                   The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from February 9th through March 8TH in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-MAN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

              * MANTRA # 48 *

              Im Lichte, das aus Weltenhöhen

              Der Seele machtvoll fliessen will,

              Erscheine, lösend Seelenrätsel

              Des Weltendenkens Sicherheit,

              Versammelnd seiner Strahlen Macht

              Im Menschenherzen Liebe weckend.

              The Soul mightily would flow into

              Light, that out of World-Heights

              Appears, solving Soul-Riddles

              By the World-Thinking’s Certainty,

              Assembling its rays of Might

              To awaken Love in human Hearts.

                    We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to 'sleep', while the Earth instead awakens.

                   Last week, we felt, by working with the mantra, Joy in the growth seen in Nature--- our thinking well prepared through the Divine to receive the revelations of this new life.

                  This week, the growing Light we feel resolving all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead it awakens Love in our hearts.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

              Sunday, March 3rd. Moon Sagittarius. Kunigunder (husband Heinrich I).

              Monday, March 4th. Moon Sagittarius. Last Quarter.  Leopold van Buch, Geologist, died 1853.

              Tuesday, March 5th. Moon Capricorn  Eusebius (Christian writer of Caesarea in the 4th c.), 1512 Mercator the Cartographer born. 1827 Laplace died.

              Wednesday,  March 6th. Moon Capricorn.  1274 Thomas Aquinas died. 1475 Michelangelo born. 1520 Australia was discovered. 1787 Fraunhofer born.

              Thursday,  March 7th. Moon Aquarius.  Felicitas u. Perpetua (Christian martyr under the Emperor Severus, thrown to wild beasts in Alexandria).

              Friday
               March 8th. Moon Aquarius.   Philemon (companion of Paul).

              Saturday,  March 9th
              . Moon Aquarius.  Cyril and Methodius (Greek monks, in the 10th century proclaimed Christendom in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe. Cyril is inventor of the Slav letter-script and translated the Bible into Slavic). Gregory of Nyssa 4th century. 1758 Phrenologist Gall born.

              ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

                 Jupiter is the bright white 'star' almost directly overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

              -Starman (sorry to be delayed this week).