Soul-Calendar, Week 48 after Easter

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 11, 2007
      The "Calendar of the Soul"

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52

      days.

      constellation PISCES from March 9th through April 13th in our era.
      A version of the new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this e-mail.

      This week's mantra.
      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.
      experience.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A # 4 8 *
      Im Lichte, das aus Weltenh�hen
      Der Seele machtvoll fliessen will,
      Erscheine, l�send Seelenr�tsel
      Des Weltendenkens Sicherheit,
      Versammelnd seiner Strahlen Macht
      Im Menschenherzen Liebe weckend.

      The Soul mightily would flow into
      Light, that out of World-Heights
      Appears, solving Soul-Riddles
      By the World-Thinking�s Certainty,
      Assembling its rays of Might
      In Man�s Heart Love to awaken.

      This week's mantra:
      We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to
      'sleep', while the Earth instead awakens. Last week, we felt, by working
      with the mantra, Joy in the growth seen in Nature, our thinking prepared
      through the Divine to receive the revelations of this new life. This week,
      the growing Light we feel resolving all the World-Riddles that make our
      minds anxious, and instead it awakens Love in our hearts.

      **********************************

      some of the spiritual figures and events connected with the days.

      Sunday, March 11th. Moon Sagittarius. Attalus (Christian teacher, worked in
      the 2nd century in France). 1544 Tasso born. 1811 Leverrier born.

      Monday, March 12th. Moon Capricorn. Gregory (famous Pope of the 6th century,
      Introducer of Choral-Singing). 1365 University of Vienna founded.

      Tuesday, March 13th. Moon Capricorn. 1781 Uranus discovered by Herschel.

      Wednesday, March 14th. Moon Aquarius. Abigail (David�s Wife). Eutychius
      (Christian writer of the 10th century, who wrote a History of the World from
      the Creation down to his time). Mathildis (bringer of Christendom to Germany
      in the 10th century). Zacharias. Klopstock died 1803.

      Thursday, March 15th. Moon Aquarius. Christopher (who carried a Youth over
      the river, then saw that in him he had carried the Christ-Child). Longinus
      (captain in command in Matthew�s Gospel).

      Friday, March 16th. Moon Aquarius. 1858 Nees v. Esenbeck died.

      Saturday, March 17th. Moon Pisces. Patrick (Bringer of Christendom to
      Ireland). 180 Marcus Aurelius died.

      Planets:
      Venus is a brilliant Evening Star in the West above the setting sun
      each evening.

      Saturn is high in the sky in the stars of Leo in the southwest at sunset,
      directly south by 8 PM.

      simple tips.
      http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 11, 2007
        Dr.
        I wrote a message to the group a couple weeks ago. How can I get started
        with Astrology from a spiritual science regard?
        Thanks,
        Stephen
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 14, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Stephen <celestial_vision@...> wrote:

          > Dr.
          > I wrote a message to the group a couple weeks ago. How can I get
          started with Astrology from a spiritual science regard?
          > Thanks,
          > Stephen

          Hi Stephen

          The posting on Pisces is taken from John Jocelyn's 'Meditations on
          the signs of the Zodiac' a Rudolf Steiner publication. I do
          recommend this book for studying spiritual science Astrology
          knowledge.

          Rudolf Steiner writings on Astrology are part and parcel of his work
          and in reading Occult Science, for example, one receives an
          understanding of the Zodiac and the Planets.

          It is also good to start with the basics in any good Astrology book
          and with this understanding the symbols of each Zodiac sign. For
          example i was musing with Virgo and Pisces while contemplating
          Raphael's painting 'Folignoch'-

          Virgo represents the Womb, the custodian of the hidden spiritual
          life. Pisces represents the Soul in the human form or personality.

          Symbolised by the manifestation into earth of the Virgin Mary and her
          Son Christ. For we know, to follow the Divine script one looks at the
          Divine manifestation into form.

          We can see how both Virgo and Pisces show us sacredness things
          hidden. Virgo being the vessel for the Spirit and Pisces the Soul in
          the vessel of Spirit.

          The macrocosm / universe representation;
          Virgo represents the Earth and Pisces represents the Sun. This might
          symbolise the Sun traveling through Virgo the birth canal. The spirit
          of the sun is in the earth in a period of gestation and travails with
          birth pains before the actual birth is given.

          The microcosm/individual representation;
          Virgo represents our bodies and Pisces represents our Soul. Our souls
          are enclosed within our body and goes through a period of maturing
          and growth before being strong enough to be released into the spirit
          of awakened consciousness.

          The balance is the nurturing of the soul within the womb.
          ~

          Also I wrote a piece taken from my understanding of Rudolf Steiner's
          work (part of his work that is)

          The Sun is the centre of our universe. The Earth is the Garden of
          Eden, wherein all life is manifested into form.

          The Zodiac constellation and the fixed stars within our Milky Way is
          part of our Galaxy and may be named the Mansions of God. Here in the
          Zodiac dwell spiritual beings, named the Celestial Hierarchy and
          where we too dwell every time we go to sleep and between Earthly
          lives and are becoming the Fourth Hierarchy that is the Spirits of
          Love and Freedom.

          The Planets Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn (as well as the
          extrasaturnian planets; Uranus, Neptune and Pluto which have
          different origins and the unseen Planets) travel through the Zodiac
          bestowing favours or discord depending on the relationship with each
          Zodiac sign, individual - microcosm and collective – macrocosm and
          the individual and collective ability to tune into the positive or
          negative of the Planet. This is likened the Twelve Tasks of Hercules –
          each task assigned to the Planets vibrations in each Zodiac sign.

          The Sun and the Moon are the luminaries. The Moon is a mirror of the
          Earth, and is the last station in the descent of the soul into
          manifested life. The negative side of the Moon rules what is called
          the sleepers; the so called astral realm is under the Moon and is
          limited in its advancement.

          The Sun is the Ruler and shines through each Zodiac sign bestowing
          life and may be called the Throne of the Universe.

          Herein dwells Christ, the Son of God, The sublime Hierarchy the Sun-
          Being who sacrificed His Life on Earth in order to give up His Holy
          Spirit into the Universe so as we may receive from Him what He
          received from His Father. The Word.

          Earth is where we have the opportunity to advance in our evolution.
          The very learning and hands-on experience translates into our spirits
          and it is this which we take with us in the ascent of our soul back
          to our spiritual home in the Zodiac. For once we are back home we are
          what we are.

          The Etheric Body of Christ sustains and protects all who seek for Him.

          ~~
          Stephen these are my musings which I hope help you in anyway forward
          with this dynamic and fulfilling subject Astrology.

          As always my musings are open to comment.

          My regards
          Caryn
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 24, 2007
            *******Sorry to take so long to respond, but I wanted to give a serious
            answer. However, I won't write a long one, just start and see if there's
            enough interest to continue it.

            I trace everything back to one part or another of Steiner's written
            books, or tools of initiation, as he called them. There are two sources for
            all his approach to astrology: first, Knowledge of the Higher Worlds And Its
            Attainment, with the exercises for spiritual development. In the description
            of the path of initiation, an "occult script" is spoken of. Numbers, colors,
            astrological & planetary signs and other symbols of occult influences are
            all a part of this "script." Second, Dr. Steiner wrote out the description
            of the formation of the world as shown by the Akashic Records: first, in his
            book Cosmic Memory, and later as one long chapter of An Outline of Occult
            Science. Anyone who really reads these will be led to know the planets in a
            new way and start seeing the occult script in people, nature, etc.

            In many lecture-cycles he expanded on these bases for his audience: in
            Occult Signs and Symbols, Human and Cosmic Thought, The Spiritual
            Hierarchies: Their Reflection in the Physical World, The Spiritual Beings in
            the Heavenly Bodies and the Kingdoms of Nature, and in his lecture-course on
            Astronomy.

            Along with these, any and all study of astronomy and traditional
            astrology would be helpful.

            Late in his career, the Doctor worked closely with Dr. Elizabeth Vreede
            to develop a new astrology---- see his lectures on Curative Education where
            he is teaching her how to read horoscopes---- and then her letters on
            Astronomy were recently published in English as "Anthroposophy and
            Astrology." Unfortunately she was expelled from the Society at the same time
            as Ita Wegman and Mrs. Steiner were, and that brought an end to her work; a
            pupil of hers named Willi Sucher continued it in California and published a
            number of books on his own, from which the modern movement of 'astrosophy'
            originated (Robert Powell, etc.).

            >From: Stephen <celestial_vision@...>
            >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [steiner] astrology
            >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:04:59 -0400
            >
            >Dr.
            >I wrote a message to the group a couple weeks ago. How can I get started
            > with Astrology from a spiritual science regard?
            >Thanks,
            >Stephen

            Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now.
            It�s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07
          • Hithcalen
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 5, 2007
              L’histoire de l’univers d’après R. STEINER

              Information :
              Cette chronologie n’est qu’une indication sommaire des évènements des cycles spirituels et ne constitue pas perception spirituelle du temps. C’est une synthèse des données éparpillées dans les textes de RS et de quelques autres auteurs. Le meilleur moyen de percevoir le temps spirituel est de faire quotidiennement les 6 exercices conseillé par RS. Il s’agit d’une série de 6 exercices de concentration et de contrôles des pensées : 1) investigation d’un objet simple. 2) silence intérieur. 3) représentation du déroulement inversé des événements. 4) positivité dans tous les jugements. 5) égalité d’humeur. 6) les exercices ensemble. La pratique des exercices est la suivante : chaque jour pendant un mois effectuer le 1er exercice puis, le mois suivant, le 2nd, etc. Il est plus efficace d’additionner les exercices aux cours des mois. Une fois la période de 6 mois terminée il faut en recommencer une autre. D’après RS ces exercices permettent de purifier les corps éthérique et astral des entités élémentaire luciférienne et ahrimanienne. Et de garder le contrôle de soi. Le premier exercice développe le 3ème œil et permet de voir la nuit ou à travers les objets et de percevoir spirituellement les auras.

              Préambule :
              Les données de cette chronologie sont « spirituelles » et correspondent en parti à la vision du monde Astral de R.Steiner. Les évènements ASTRAUX s’incarnent dans le monde physique de manières décalées de ½ de leur période propre. Exemple pour la régence des archanges : les 350 ans de la régence spirituelle d’Oriphiel de -200 à 150, sont matériellement pleinement perceptibles de -25 à 325.

              Sources :
              1-Steiner. Le Karma  Vol. 1-6, Les hiérarchies spirituelles, L’apocalypse…
              2-Lazarides. Vivons-nous le commencement de l’ère des poissons ?
              3-Schultz. Rhythmen der Sterne.
              4-Vreede. Le ciel des dieux.

              Début des INCARNATIONS PLANETAIRES

              Forme de vie : SATURNE
              (Pralaya)

              Forme de vie : SOLEIL
              (Pralaya)

              Forme de vie : LUNE
              (Pralaya)

              Forme de vie : TERRE
              Etat de forme : ARUPA (informe)
              Etat de forme : RUPA (avec forme)
              Etat de forme : ASTRAL
              Etat de forme : PHYSIQUE

              -80 000     Debut de la RACE MERE POLAIRE

              -50 000     Début de la RACE MERE HYPERBOREENNE
              -40 000    Début de GRAND KALY YUGA qui dure de 50 000 à 60 000 années ?
              -38 000    Début de L’AGE D’OR ou KRITA YUGA qui dure 20 000 ans.

              -35 000     Début de la RACE MERE LEMURIENNE.

              -23 000    Début de la RACE MERE ATLANTEENNE.
              -18 000    Début de L’AGE D’ARGENT ou TRETA YUGA qui dure 15 000 ans.
              -13 000    Début de L’AGE DE BRONZE ou  DVAPARA YUGA qui dure 10 000 ans.

              -7197    Début de la RACE MERE MODERNE.
              -7100    Début de la période de l’ANCIENNE INDE, durant cette période l’homme fortifiera son CORPS PHYSIQUE ?

              -5047     Début de la période de l’ANCIENNE PERSE, l’homme développe son CORPS ETHERIQUE ?
              -3101    Début de l’AGE SOMBRE ou petit KALI YOUGA 5000 années de -3101 à 1899.
              -3000    FO-Y. Premier Empereur de Chine est l’incarnation de LUCIFER enseignant une sagesse intellectuelle.

              -2897    Début de la période EGYPTO-CHALDEENNE ou l’homme développe son CORPS ASTRAL ?

              -747    Début de la période GRECO-ROMAINE ou l’homme développe l’AME DE CONSCIENCE.
              -550    Régence de MICHAEL (soleil) sur terre de -550 à -200.
              -200    Régence d’ORIPHIEL (saturne) sur terre de -200 à 150.
              ~0    Le CHRIST, Dieu solaire, s’unit à la terre et enseigne le pardon et l’amour par une sagesse de la sensibilité.
              ~30    Incarnation d’un initié en Amérique latine (combattant un esprit et finissant crucifié à l’image du Christ ?)
              150    Régence d’ANAEL (venus) sur terre de 150 à 500.
              333    Date centrale de l’histoire, agissant comme un reflet ; ce qui c’est produit avant se reproduira symétriquement dans le futur par rapport au chiffre 333.
              500    Régence de ZACHARIEL (Jupiter) sur terre de 500 à 850.
              666    Réunion d’initiés à GOND-I-SHAPUR (ville où fut mis à mort Mani en Iran nommée aussi Gonde shabour ou se situait la plus grande université médicale de l’orient qui à importé les techniques chirurgicales d’inde), ayant pour but la formation d’une initiation Ahrimanième (sciences appliquées).
              850    Régence de RAPHAEL (Mercure) sur terre de 850 à 1190.
              869    La querelle du FILIOQUE, les Anges se séparent en trois groupes, un groupe Michaelique évoluant autour du soleil, un autre restant sur terre et servant de support à l’implantation de pensées Ahrimanienne dans l’humanité, et un troisième dans l’hésitation entre ces deux courants.
              1190    Régence de SAMAEL (mars) sur terre de 1190 à 1510.
              1250    Coupure antre le monde physique et le monde spirituel pendant 1, 2 ou 3 ans.
              1332    Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (2x666), associé à l’invention de la typographie (conception mécanique et fonctionnelle du savoir?)

              1413    Début de la période MODERNE ou se développera le SOI ESPRIT chez l’homme.
              1510    Régence de GABRIEL (lune) sur terre de 1510 à 1879.
              1879    Régence de MICKAEL (soleil) sur terre de 1879 à 2300 approximativement.
              1899    Fin du petit KALI YUGA, un Age de 2500 est disponible à l’humanité pour développer une clairvoyance ethérique, jusqu’en 4399 ou disparaître (dans ce cas les âmes humaines s’incarneront dans d’autres univers).
              1998    Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (3x666), (associé à l’informatique et à la conception d’un vivant fonctionnel et mécanique par les manipulations génétiques, début du temps ‘0’ virtuel INTERNET opposé au temps Christique)
              1950 à 2300 ( ?) Incarnation d’AHRIMAN R.Steiner ne précise pas de date pour cette incarnation d’ahriman, il indique juste qu’Ahriman se servira d’un homme mais qu’il ne sera pas réellement « incarné », comme Lucifer l’a été, il possédera un homme de l’extérieur non de l’intérieur.
              ~2300    Régence d’ORIPHIEL (saturne) sur terre de ~2300 à ~2650. (Période de décadence de la société planétaire similaire à la période de décadence de l’empire romain avec martyr des nouveaux initiés (les anthroposophes ?)
              ~2650    Régence d’ANAEL (venus) sur terre de ~2650 à ~3000 (Renouveau spirituel)

              3563    Début de la période où l’homme développera l’ESPRIT DE VIE.

              5663    Début de la période où l’homme développera l’HOMME ESPRIT.

              7763    Fin de la RACE MERE MODERNE et début de la période des 7 SCEAUX décrite dans l’apocalypse.

              ?    Fin de la  RACE MERE DES 7 SCEAUX et début de la période des 7 TROMPETTES décrites dans l’apocalypse

              Etat de forme : ASTRAL
              Etat de forme : DEVACHAN
              Etat de forme : DEVACHAN SUPERIEUR

              (Pralaya)

              Forme de vie : JUPITER
              (Pralaya)

              Forme de vie : VENUS
              (Pralaya)

              Forme de vie : VULCAIN
              (Pralaya)

              FIN DU CYCLE DES INCARNATIONS PLANETAIRES

              Huitième SPHERE
              (Les éléments de l’humanité qui n’ont pas pu progresser et qui subsistent, seront rejetés dans un cycle planétaire spécifiques appelé huitième sphère)

              in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
              to find your fit.
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2 7:20 PM
                *******My French is good enough to read most of this Chronology of the
                Universe, butan English translation for the group would be great.

                Merci
                EtoileHomme

                www.DrStarman.com

> [...]
                >servant de support � l�implantation de pens�es Ahrimanienne dans
                >l�humanit�, et un troisi�me dans l�h�sitation entre ces deux courants.
                >1190 R�gence de SAMAEL (mars) sur terre de 1190 � 1510.
                >1250 Coupure antre le monde physique et le monde spirituel pendant 1, 2
                >ou 3 ans.
                >1332 Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (2x666), associ� � l�invention
                >de la typographie (conception m�canique et fonctionnelle du savoir?)
                >
                >1413 D�but de la p�riode MODERNE ou se d�veloppera le SOI ESPRIT chez
                >l�homme.
                >1510 R�gence de GABRIEL (lune) sur terre de 1510 � 1879.
                >1879 R�gence de MICKAEL (soleil) sur terre de 1879 � 2300
                >approximativement.
                >1899 Fin du petit KALI YUGA, un Age de 2500 est disponible � l�humanit�
                >pour d�velopper une clairvoyance eth�rique, jusqu�en 4399 ou dispara�tre
                >(dans ce cas les �mes humaines s�incarneront dans d�autres univers).
                >1998 Incarnation du principe Ahrimanien (3x666), (associ� �
                >l�informatique et � la conception d�un vivant fonctionnel et m�canique par
                >les manipulations g�n�tiques, d�but du temps �0� virtuel INTERNET oppos� au
                >temps Christique)
                >1950 � 2300 ( ?) Incarnation d�AHRIMAN R.Steiner ne pr�cise pas de date
                >pour cette incarnation d�ahriman, il indique juste qu�Ahriman se servira
                >d�un homme mais qu�il ne sera pas r�ellement � incarn� �, comme Lucifer l�a
                >�t�, il poss�dera un homme de l�ext�rieur non de l�int�rieur.
                >~2300 R�gence d�ORIPHIEL (saturne) sur terre de ~2300 � ~2650. (P�riode
                >de d�cadence de la soci�t� plan�taire similaire � la p�riode de d�cadence
                >de l�empire romain avec martyr des nouveaux initi�s (les anthroposophes ?)
                >~2650 R�gence d�ANAEL (venus) sur terre de ~2650 � ~3000 (Renouveau
                >spirituel)
                >
                >3563 D�but de la p�riode o� l�homme d�veloppera l�ESPRIT DE VIE.
                >
                >5663 D�but de la p�riode o� l�homme d�veloppera l�HOMME ESPRIT.
                >
                >7763 Fin de la RACE MERE MODERNE et d�but de la p�riode des 7 SCEAUX
                >d�crite dans l�apocalypse.
                >
                >? Fin de la RACE MERE DES 7 SCEAUX et d�but de la p�riode des 7
                >TROMPETTES d�crites dans l�apocalypse
                >
                >Etat de forme : ASTRAL
                >Etat de forme : DEVACHAN
                >Etat de forme : DEVACHAN SUPERIEUR
                >
                >(Pralaya)
                >
                >Forme de vie : JUPITER
                >(Pralaya)
                >
                >Forme de vie : VENUS
                >(Pralaya)
                >
                >Forme de vie : VULCAIN
                >(Pralaya)
                >
                >FIN DU CYCLE DES INCARNATIONS PLANETAIRES
                >
                >Huiti�me SPHERE
                >(Les �l�ments de l�humanit� qui n�ont pas pu progresser et qui subsistent,
                >seront rejet�s dans un cycle plan�taire sp�cifiques appel� huiti�me sph�re)
                >

                >---------------------------------
                >Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
                >in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.

                Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 27, 2011
                • 1 Attachment
                • 17 KB

                    Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                                       *******
                            THE ZODIAC IMAGE
                   The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from Feb. 9th to March 8th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-BEARER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" or magenta we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

                 *  M A N T R A  # 4 8  *

                Im Lichte, das aus Weltenhöhen

                Der Seele machtvoll fliessen will,

                Erscheine, lösend Seelenrätsel

                Des Weltendenkens Sicherheit,

                Versammelnd seiner Strahlen Macht

                Im Menschenherzen Liebe weckend.

                The Soul mightily would flow into

                Light, that out of World-Heights

                Appears, solving Soul-Riddles

                By the World-Thinking’s Certainty,

                Assembling its rays of Might

                In Man’s Heart Love to awaken.

                      We are heading towards spring, when the Earth awakens.

                Last week, we felt, by working with the mantra, Joy in the growth seen in Nature, our thinking prepared through the Divine to receive the revelations of this new life.

                This week, the growing Light we feel resolving all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead it awakens Love in our hearts.

                          THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

                Sunday, February 27th. Moon Capricorn
                Ernst Renan born 1823.
                Martialis (acted for the spreading of Christendom in Gallien in the 3rd century).

                Monday,  February 28th.  Moon Aquarius.

                Montaigne (the Skeptic) born 1533.
                Leander (Christian author).

                Tuesday, March 1st. Moon Aquarius.
                Alcuin (teacher of Charlemagne, Christian author).
                399 before Christ Socrates takes the poison.
                Swidbertus (conveyor of Christendom to the Frisians).

                Wednesday,   March 2ndMoon Aquarius.
                321 A.D. The celebration of Sunday begins to become common.

                Thursday,   March 3rdMoon Pisces.

                Kunigunder (husband Heinrich I).

                Friday,   March 4th. Moon Pisces. New Moon.

                 Leopold van Buch, Geologist, died 1853.

                Saturday,   March 5th. Moon Aries.

                Eusebius (Christian writer of Caesarea in the 4th c.),

                1512 Mercator the Cartographer born.

                1827 Laplace died.

                ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
                Brilliant white JUPITER may be seen in the southwestern sky for a few hours after sunset.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after Jupiter sets in the west.

                ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
                The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Saturn is also visible low in the south at the same time, before sunrise.

                Message 8 of 9 , Mar 18, 2012
                • 1 Attachment
                • 24 KB

                   The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                        THE ZODIAC IMAGE
                    The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th through  Apr. 13th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of magenta, is attached to this e-mail.

[...]

                Sunday, March 18th. Moon Aquarius. Day of Remembrance of the First Day of the World.
                Edgar Cayce 1877.

                Monday,  March 19th. Moon Pisces.   Joseph (husband of Mary). Mary of Bethany (Lazarus’ sister in John’s Gospel).

                Tuesday, March 20th. Moon Pisces. Joachim (father of Mary). Martin Scotus (worthy spreader of Christendom in Poland).

                Wednesday,  March 21st. Moon Pisces. Benedict (founded the Benedictine Order 529).  1685 J.S. Bach born. 1804 Napoleonic Code published.

                Thursday, March 22nd. Moon Aries. New Moon. .Leah (Laban’s older daughter). Goethe died 1832.

                Friday,  March 23rd. Moon Aries.  Theodoricus (worthy spreader of Christendom to Holland, 10th century).

                Saturday,  March 24th. Moon Taurus.   Catherine (of the Christian song, which converted 50 philosophers to Christendom). The Archangel Gabriel.

                ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

                    "Evening stars" Venus and Jupiter are still conjunct in the west at sunset this week. Venus is the brighter one.

                ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:

                   Yellow-reddish Mars rises in the East at sunset and is visible in the southeastern sky all night to the east of the Lion.  It is approaching as close as it ever gets to earth in its orbit, so it has brightened to yellow-orange and turned retrograde in the sky, meaning it is returning to the stars of the Lion is passed through this fall.

                FOR THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE: Start with the 20th mantra today.

                Message 9 of 9 , Mar 5, 2013
                • 1 Attachment
                • 17 KB

                     The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from February 9th through March 8TH in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-MAN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

                * MANTRA # 48 *

                Im Lichte, das aus Weltenhöhen

                Der Seele machtvoll fliessen will,

                Erscheine, lösend Seelenrätsel

                Des Weltendenkens Sicherheit,

                Versammelnd seiner Strahlen Macht

                Im Menschenherzen Liebe weckend.

                The Soul mightily would flow into

                Light, that out of World-Heights

                Appears, solving Soul-Riddles

                By the World-Thinking’s Certainty,

                Assembling its rays of Might

                To awaken Love in human Hearts.

                      We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to 'sleep', while the Earth instead awakens.

                     Last week, we felt, by working with the mantra, Joy in the growth seen in Nature--- our thinking well prepared through the Divine to receive the revelations of this new life.

                    This week, the growing Light we feel resolving all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead it awakens Love in our hearts.

                THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

                Sunday, March 3rd. Moon Sagittarius. Kunigunder (husband Heinrich I).

                Monday, March 4th. Moon Sagittarius. Last Quarter.  Leopold van Buch, Geologist, died 1853.

                Tuesday, March 5th. Moon Capricorn  Eusebius (Christian writer of Caesarea in the 4th c.), 1512 Mercator the Cartographer born. 1827 Laplace died.

                Wednesday,  March 6th. Moon Capricorn.  1274 Thomas Aquinas died. 1475 Michelangelo born. 1520 Australia was discovered. 1787 Fraunhofer born.

                Thursday,  March 7th. Moon Aquarius.  Felicitas u. Perpetua (Christian martyr under the Emperor Severus, thrown to wild beasts in Alexandria).

                Friday
                 March 8th. Moon Aquarius.   Philemon (companion of Paul).

                Saturday,  March 9th
                . Moon Aquarius.  Cyril and Methodius (Greek monks, in the 10th century proclaimed Christendom in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe. Cyril is inventor of the Slav letter-script and translated the Bible into Slavic). Gregory of Nyssa 4th century. 1758 Phrenologist Gall born.

                ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

                   Jupiter is the bright white 'star' almost directly overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

                -Starman (sorry to be delayed this week).