Re: [Steiner] police raid the Goetheanum?

  • John Massengale
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      On 3/9/07 3:33 PM, "Robert Mason" <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

      > FYI: This is all auf deutsch, but if I understand,
      > the conflict between the Donrnach Society and the
      > GWT ("Living the Christmas Conference") has reached
      > the point that the police have searched the
      > Goetheanum. . . . Curiouser and curiouser . . .

      AltaVista

      Babel Fish Translation Help

      In English:

      "raid in the Goetheanum" reads the gespenstisch seeming title of an article
      in the today's Basle newspaper. In the pertinent contribution on a house
      search of the Solothurn canton police is reported. For data of the press
      speaker of the general Anthroposophy society (AAG), Wolfgang's, yesterday
      mornings between forty and fifty policemen had scanned hero office space of
      the Goetheanum. Background is an older complaint (summer 2006) the "lived
      Weihnachtstagung" (GWT) against the general Anthroposophy society, in which
      it tried to subordinate the acting executive committee fraud and/or
      ungetreue management of affairs. Beyond that on the part of the GWT doubts
      about the height of law costs were made valid in connection with clarifying
      the constitution question of the Anthroposophy society. In a discussion with
      inmedia Wolfgang hero describes further details: "in the course of the
      search the present six members of the board in the areas of the canton
      police were asked to the procedures - altogether the hearing took
      approximately seven hours." That the accomplished action stands in no
      relation to the accusations and is essentially completely unfounded, the
      executive committee speaker makes clear opposite the AAG inmedia: "the new
      suspicion in such a way specified that 800,000 Franconians were defrauded,
      is not a new suspicion, which one tries to conceal on the part of the
      Goetheanums, but an accusation, which communicated and was disproved long
      and in all carefulness publicly. There is not only no cover-up attempt, but
      all suspecting expressed against the Vorstaendler were communicated to the
      general public and the members since long time. It is therefore completely
      paradoxical to accomplish a search. It gave and gives nothing to conceal ".
      By this rash, covered and inadequate search and the questioning of the
      members of the board the public prosecutor's office endangered the
      Reputation of the executive committee substantial. Also the personal
      citation of the members of the AAG of executive committee and their
      treatment as suspicious ones or guilty ones is not after the words of
      Wolfgang's hero in "a way to justify". The last Solothurn judgement spoke
      all members of the executive committee of a personal debt freely. "the
      constitution problem and their solution always concerned the Anthroposophy
      society as institution; it was never the privatangelegenheit of individual
      executive committee or club members. Of the GWT raised reproaches of the
      defraudation and the ungetreuen management of affairs are accordingly
      unfounded "are called already it since yesterday in an appropriate press
      statement of the AAG, which were published immediately after the events.
      That in the course of the daily of yesterday all reproaches could be already
      weakened by the coworkers and the available documents, is the one thing; the
      other thing is that now a new stage of the escalation was reached, which
      makes clear as emergency little it is, the exclusion of the GWT group to
      support. Already before the executive committee of the general Anthroposophy
      society had suggested the withdrawals to the members of the GWT, most
      diverse planned, to proceed usually younger members of the Anthroposophy
      society against the ennervierenden excesses of the group. Above all far
      parts of the basis of the Anthroposophy society feel the written and
      personal behavior of the GWT as intolerable and see themselves again
      confirmed by the current procedures in their estimate. - was to press
      releases of the AAG http://tinyurl.com/yovkcx the GWT on demand to no
      comment at the disposal. Wednesday, 07 March 2007VON: WOLFGANG HERO New
      attack of the "lived Weihnachtstagung" (GWT) against the Anthroposophy
      society Members of the GWT submitted a charge at the 7.Juli 2006 against six
      members of the board at the Goetheanum. The GWT makes the reproach, it for
      the members of the board law costs of the processes around the constitution
      of the Anthroposophy society privately to carry would have had as well known
      and the society with it to load not be allowed. The meeting of the members
      had given on 8 April 2006 discharge to the executive committee. Here the GWT
      subordinates defraudation and/or ungetreue management of affairs to the
      executive committee - and refunded charge. Beyond that it made valid for
      doubt about the height of the costs. The authorities raised the relevant
      documents on 6 March 2007 in the Goetheanum. The cooperating in the
      Goetheanum could document that it concerned throughout with the costs
      concerned law costs. The costs were throughout comprehensible in view of the
      numerous legal proceedings, which had been exerted between 2002 and 2005
      against the Anthroposophy society. Furthermore the authorities were made
      attentive whereupon that the Solothurn upper court condemned not the members
      of the board, but the AAG(WT) to the payment of the costs. It rejected in
      its judgement from 12 January 2005 the complaint against the six members of
      the board and only the complaint against the AAG (WT) was called. The AAG
      (WT) was condemned accordingly to the costs. The members of the board were
      made liable for the procurement of these means ("lucrativeness"). The
      constitution problem and their solution always concerned the Anthroposophy
      society as institution; it was never the privatangelegenheit of individual
      executive committee or club members. Of the GWT raised reproaches of the
      defraudation and the ungetreuen management of affairs are accordingly
      unfounded. The authorities examine now these objections due to the relevant
      documents.

      SYSTRAN - Internet translation technologies Add Babel Fish Translation to
      your site.
      Tip: You can now translate framed pages.

      Business Services Submit a Site About AltaVista Privacy Policy
      Help

      © 2006 Overture Services, Inc.