Re: [steiner] Urantia Book

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
      Yes, I've read parts of it.  I really enjoyed the chapter on root races.  But, it is channeled material so I just have caution and trust my intuition. Chantel

      "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." MLK Jr.

    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
        Hi everyone

        Hope you are all well - haven't got much to say except hello :)

        Caryn