[steiner] Urantia Book

  • Hithcalen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
      Did some of you heard about Urantia Book, a "Revealded book" describing spiritual structure of the world ?

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        Yes, I've read parts of it.  I really enjoyed the chapter on root races.  But, it is channeled material so I just have caution and trust my intuition. Chantel

        "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." MLK Jr.

      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
          Hi everyone

          Hope you are all well - haven't got much to say except hello :)

          Caryn