Moon Eclipse

  • Sarah Ford Elliott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Last night we experienced a full lunar eclipse (here in Ireland
      anyway). As I looked up at its pale, shadowy body I couldn't help
      thinking, "What is the significance of this?"
      Any thoughts?

      Sarah FE
    • Hithcalen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        Did some of you heard about Urantia Book, a "Revealded book" describing spiritual structure of the world ?

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
      • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
          Yes, I've read parts of it.  I really enjoyed the chapter on root races.  But, it is channeled material so I just have caution and trust my intuition. Chantel

          "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." MLK Jr.

        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
            Hi everyone

            Hope you are all well - haven't got much to say except hello :)

            Caryn