Re: David Wilcock

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      This is an example of internet 'new age' cosmology

      "the son of god did not wish us to get the wrong impression that he
      was the only son of god and that therefore his love was greater while
      we were of the lessor. he wished to say we are all the sons and
      daughters of god as one. the father is in us because we cannot be
      separated from the cosmic matter of which our being utilizes and his
      the same. we are now potentualizing as promised, so that he does not
      have to be the "only" son of god. He doesn't want to carry all that
      weight anymore and needs us to awaken the masses away from the
      churches lies".

      Written by a 57 year old women who brainwashes the minds of young
      posters into believing Christ 'was just an ordinary man'. She
      craftly twists truth with copy tactics and the younger set think she
      is very cool. She also believes she has a pre-signed contract with
      aliens and if you ask them nicely 'they won't operate on you'. She
      also says the only good thing about the Bible is we will be able to
      do miracles.

      Aaah I cannot stand it, I have got to the point I feel like picking
      up my laptop and smashing it against the wall because of the above
      trash. It was the only other forum I wrote on besides this one and
      have decided - let the blind lead the blind - I'm out of there. I
      think the internet is a cesspool for propaganda brainwash.

      Someone once remarked the Library of Alexandria is now on the
      internet - and it made me think of a certain writing I came across in
      a book 'the time will come when only the truth will be spoken'.

      How long do we have to suffer this kind of trash on the internet, I

      Indeed, the sacred site of Solomon's Temple has squatters on it.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Hithcalen <hithcalen@...> wrote:
        > Never heard about D. Wilcock in France, but all this sounds like a
        new new-age to me. >
        > Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
        > Why would Jesus feel the need to marry Mary Magdalene and move to
        France to live the earthly, temporal life of a normal man---as David
        Wilcock alleges.

        Hello Hithcalen and Everyone,
        Believe that Wilcock mentioned this theme in his commentary of
        motives at wk in his presentation of material about the Illuminati
        and the role of the new documentary that James Cameron is behind (re-
        Tomb of Jesus found,etc). Note: to report does not mean to agree with.
        I joined this group in Nov and there is some discussion about Wilcock
        in those earlier posts.
        Wilcock is a contemporary teacher who uses "The Law of One" as a
        base. Yes, "New Age" material channeled in early 80's, w/claims to be
        from a higher density group mind from Venus. Am exploring
        similarities since both "One" and "Steiner" emphasize planetary
        development, the entire creation, black and white magician paths.
        Matthew is correct that "Law of One" does not go into the kind of
        detail that Dr. Steiner does about Christ (for example, blood and
        impact on further evolution, in exactly the same way). Jesus Christ
        is not denied.
        Posted a quote fr Dr. Steiner and NO EXPLANATION given as to why not
        allowed,(in accord with core truth in "One" literature) about pure
        love as the fundamental force that streams continuously.
        Maybe some will read about former Illuminati member Svali and ritual
        abuse, amd know why attempt to share quote about luciferic and
        ahrimanic forces fr Steiner(in same discourse about pure love), but
        since that post did NOT make it, I prob won't make it here either.
        Will miss offerings and potential hoped would be present.
        Gina Cerminara's book "Insights for the Age of Aquarius" uses the
        tenets of general semantics and asks serious questions about our
        understanding of spiritual matters.
        Read w/horror about religious persecution and attempts at the "True
        Meaning". Thank-you Gina, yours is a "Handbook for religious
        sanity".It has saved mine.

        Ex fr "Law of One":
        Question: "Is all of the Earth's human population then originally
        from Maldek?
        Answer: "This is a new line of questioning and deserves a place of
        its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere
        known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as
        Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth's surface rather than upon
        it. The population of your planet contains many various groups
        harvested from other second dimension and cycled third dimension
        spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning."

        "This light of love was made to have certain characteristics, among
        them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the spiraling
        straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for
        the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar
        systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the
        "It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field
        of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all matter is
        constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field.
        Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric
        relationships in the fields of both persons, as you would call a
        mind/body/spirit complex and planets."
        Much celestial knowledge. May we all be seekers of this pure
        love that Dr. Steiner and Law of One speak -