Re: [steiner] David Wilcock

  • Hithcalen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      Never heard about D. Wilcock in France, but all this sounds like a new new-age to me. First new age idea were brought to public by shirlay Mc layne if I remember. We  were spoking about spirituality and misticism more than historical and teological believes.

      As Jesus is the Prophet telling Truth of God for muslim, and as he is the son of God  for chirstians I may have passed into the spiritual world as Steiner said and why not still working through humanity in a human form. Isn't he God after all ? This argument could make sense with these new new-age ideas but I thing we are out of the spiritual terrain and practice. Who in this list would say he can see the spiritual world and explain it ? We still working on ideas, concepts, and believes.

      This kind of new new-age won't give spriritual faculty to this humanity, unless poeple take the will to change. Cause Will and action is the basis of spiritual vision (It exist an Action yoga in india - Yoga simply means "method"). Even I spent 2 years studying teology, and reading about 200steiner books, doing also 2y of exercises I really can tell nothing about Chirst : Maybe as the disciple I met him but I did not undrestant Who he was...

      See you every night in the spiritual world !

      Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
      Why would Jesus feel the need to marry Mary Magdalene and move to
      France to live the earthly, temporal life of a normal man---as David
      Wilcock alleges.

      Theologically that seems contradictory considering Jesus was a man
      raised to the level of God. He and the Father were One when Christ
      ascended to heaven from the Mount of Olives, "disappearing in a
      cloud." From these clouds, the Etheric Realm, he governs the
      evolution of mankind by filling the heart of man with His divine
      spirit. In other words, He isn't having sex with former disciples
      and apostles. That type of behavior would be more in line with Bill
      Clinton, not Jesus.

      The inability of the New Age to experience the Etheric Christ has led
      to erroneous aspersions about the nature of Christ. In the New Age---
      which continually seeks to materialize The Christ into a temporal,
      human figure---Jesus- as-Son theology is rejected. Instead of a
      spiritual vision of Christ, the New Age embraces Jesus on a
      materialistic level that they can comprehend. The fundamentalist New
      Age sees Jesus more as a prophet; not Jesus the Redeemer, but Jesus
      as social liberator; not Jesus, the guide of human evolution, but
      Jesus as wise man. The Son is a clear theological contradiction
      within Islam, and also a contradiction within the evolving theology
      developing organically within fundamentalist New Age churches.

      "Those who say: 'The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son,' preach a
      monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth
      split asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should
      ascribe a son to the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of
      Mercy to beget one!" [Koran 19:88]

      The theology of Islam stresses the complete otherness and
      transcendence of God so where God's direct involvement in the world
      would be unthinkable- --even blasphemous. Saying God is apart of
      world, by bringing forth a son, would within Islam be the same as
      saying God is "of the world", which is a distinctly non-Magian, non-
      Muslim, non-New Age thought. Heaven and the world are separated by
      the impenetrable wall of dualism. Satan is of the world, not God.

      Most Christians, on the other hand, consider the Son-as-God theology
      as Testimony of God's divine love---a love that is discontent only to
      bless His creation outside of life; the Christian God is an intricate
      part of life, the Living God that is involved in the Created Order.
      God sanctified humanity "from within" through His Son.

      Muslims believe that a historical Jesus existed in first century
      Palestine. Their own holy book states Jesus was born to the Virgin
      Mary, that he ministered, healed the sick, and that he was "lifted"
      up by God. According to the Koran, it was Jews and Christians who
      misrepresented, and lied, about the events that transpire in the
      Bible. "The Jews say Ezra is the son of God, while the Christians say
      the Messiah is the son of God. Such are their assertions, by which
      they imitate the infidels of old. God confound them! How perverse
      they are?" [Koran 9:30]

      Muslims also believe that the crucifixion was a hoax. Jesus did not
      die on the cross, according to the Koran. Rather it was someone
      posing as him who died. The book Holy Blood, Holy Grail makes the
      same assertion, and has been dramatized in fictional-form into a book
      called The Da Vinci Code, which was made into a movie starring Tom
      Hanks. It would be impossible to underestimate the influence that
      these books have had on the New Age movement, and on Christian
      churches growing increasingly dissatisfied with Jesus-as-Son theology.

      In the New Age, Jesus was the metaphysical "superman" who preached
      love, peace, tolerance and pacifism, but is not our Savior, not an
      inter-dimensional vehicle for our personal Salvation. More and more,
      the New Age is being defined by The Da Vinci Code, and Holy Blood,
      Holy Grail, two powerful works that achieve far-reaching conclusions
      concerning Jesus' nature. We can summate these conclusions as
      follows. Jesus did not die on the cross. He survived the crucifixion,
      married Mary Magdalene, had offspring, and lived in Western Europe.
      His blood line gave birth to the Merovingian line of royalty. This
      blood line is the Holy Grail, guarded by the Templars.

    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        This is an example of internet 'new age' cosmology

        "the son of god did not wish us to get the wrong impression that he
        was the only son of god and that therefore his love was greater while
        we were of the lessor. he wished to say we are all the sons and
        daughters of god as one. the father is in us because we cannot be
        separated from the cosmic matter of which our being utilizes and his
        the same. we are now potentualizing as promised, so that he does not
        have to be the "only" son of god. He doesn't want to carry all that
        weight anymore and needs us to awaken the masses away from the
        churches lies".

        Written by a 57 year old women who brainwashes the minds of young
        posters into believing Christ 'was just an ordinary man'. She
        craftly twists truth with copy tactics and the younger set think she
        is very cool. She also believes she has a pre-signed contract with
        aliens and if you ask them nicely 'they won't operate on you'. She
        also says the only good thing about the Bible is we will be able to
        do miracles.

        Aaah I cannot stand it, I have got to the point I feel like picking
        up my laptop and smashing it against the wall because of the above
        trash. It was the only other forum I wrote on besides this one and
        have decided - let the blind lead the blind - I'm out of there. I
        think the internet is a cesspool for propaganda brainwash.

        Someone once remarked the Library of Alexandria is now on the
        internet - and it made me think of a certain writing I came across in
        a book 'the time will come when only the truth will be spoken'.

        How long do we have to suffer this kind of trash on the internet, I
        wonder.

        Indeed, the sacred site of Solomon's Temple has squatters on it.
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Hithcalen <hithcalen@...> wrote:

          > Never heard about D. Wilcock in France, but all this sounds like a
          new new-age to me. >
          > Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
          > Why would Jesus feel the need to marry Mary Magdalene and move to
          France to live the earthly, temporal life of a normal man---as David
          Wilcock alleges.

          Hello Hithcalen and Everyone,
          Believe that Wilcock mentioned this theme in his commentary of
          motives at wk in his presentation of material about the Illuminati
          and the role of the new documentary that James Cameron is behind (re-
          Tomb of Jesus found,etc). Note: to report does not mean to agree with.
          I joined this group in Nov and there is some discussion about Wilcock
          in those earlier posts.
          Wilcock is a contemporary teacher who uses "The Law of One" as a
          base. Yes, "New Age" material channeled in early 80's, w/claims to be
          from a higher density group mind from Venus. Am exploring
          similarities since both "One" and "Steiner" emphasize planetary
          development, the entire creation, black and white magician paths.
          Matthew is correct that "Law of One" does not go into the kind of
          detail that Dr. Steiner does about Christ (for example, blood and
          impact on further evolution, in exactly the same way). Jesus Christ
          is not denied.
          Posted a quote fr Dr. Steiner and NO EXPLANATION given as to why not
          allowed,(in accord with core truth in "One" literature) about pure
          love as the fundamental force that streams continuously.
          Maybe some will read about former Illuminati member Svali and ritual
          abuse, amd know why attempt to share quote about luciferic and
          ahrimanic forces fr Steiner(in same discourse about pure love), but
          since that post did NOT make it, I prob won't make it here either.
          Will miss offerings and potential hoped would be present.
          Gina Cerminara's book "Insights for the Age of Aquarius" uses the
          tenets of general semantics and asks serious questions about our
          understanding of spiritual matters.
          Read w/horror about religious persecution and attempts at the "True
          Meaning". Thank-you Gina, yours is a "Handbook for religious
          sanity".It has saved mine.

          Ex fr "Law of One":
          Question: "Is all of the Earth's human population then originally
          from Maldek?
          Answer: "This is a new line of questioning and deserves a place of
          its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere
          known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as
          Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth's surface rather than upon
          it. The population of your planet contains many various groups
          harvested from other second dimension and cycled third dimension
          spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning."

          "This light of love was made to have certain characteristics, among
          them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the spiraling
          straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for
          the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar
          systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the
          lenticular(disk-shaped)."
          "It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field
          of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all matter is
          constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field.
          Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric
          relationships in the fields of both persons, as you would call a
          mind/body/spirit complex and planets."
          Much celestial knowledge. May we all be seekers of this pure
          love that Dr. Steiner and Law of One speak -
          NINA