Re: David Wilcock

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007

      > Most Christians, on the other hand, consider the Son-as-God theology
      > as Testimony of God's divine love---a love that is discontent only to
      > bless His creation outside of life; the Christian God is an intricate
      > part of life, the Living God that is involved in the Created Order.
      > God sanctified humanity "from within" through His Son.

      Dear Matthew,
      Sent an earlier post which you may or may not have seen(appears to have
      not been approved)...in it I stated that my purpose was to share what
      Wilcock located about Svali - prior "Illuminati member" since earlier
      link shared was unfortunately not to Svali. She revealed much about
      ritual abuse and was interested in her overall statements and thought
      that this forum would be too.
      As stated earlier, am exploring "Law of One" material and do expect
      that the trance wk involved could eliminate most of your interests.
      There are some noteworthy parallels, but since I shared one in the post
      that was not approved, think best to realize purpose of this forum and
      its operative rules.
      I'm sorry, I am not current on bloodline, Mary Mag,etc...never saw
      DaVinci Code. Currently have my nose in book, " The Mysteries of the
      Cross of Hendaye:Alchemy and the End of Time" by Jay Weidner and
      Vincent Bridges. Finished Dr. Steiner's "The Book of Revelation and the
      Work of the Priest"(I was newly inspired!)
      You made no comment about Svali...were you able to find the link? It
      was fr David's Blog - entry for Mon 26th, scroll until you see blue
      square for ARCTIC BLAST and the link is just below. NINA
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        problem found in earlier link
        - it was NOT complete:

        http://web.archive.org/web/20011211163911/centrexnews.com/columnists/Sva
        li/archive.html
      • Hithcalen
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
          Never heard about D. Wilcock in France, but all this sounds like a new new-age to me. First new age idea were brought to public by shirlay Mc layne if I remember. We  were spoking about spirituality and misticism more than historical and teological believes.

          As Jesus is the Prophet telling Truth of God for muslim, and as he is the son of God  for chirstians I may have passed into the spiritual world as Steiner said and why not still working through humanity in a human form. Isn't he God after all ? This argument could make sense with these new new-age ideas but I thing we are out of the spiritual terrain and practice. Who in this list would say he can see the spiritual world and explain it ? We still working on ideas, concepts, and believes.

          This kind of new new-age won't give spriritual faculty to this humanity, unless poeple take the will to change. Cause Will and action is the basis of spiritual vision (It exist an Action yoga in india - Yoga simply means "method"). Even I spent 2 years studying teology, and reading about 200steiner books, doing also 2y of exercises I really can tell nothing about Chirst : Maybe as the disciple I met him but I did not undrestant Who he was...

          See you every night in the spiritual world !

          Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
          Why would Jesus feel the need to marry Mary Magdalene and move to
          France to live the earthly, temporal life of a normal man---as David
          Wilcock alleges.

          Theologically that seems contradictory considering Jesus was a man
          raised to the level of God. He and the Father were One when Christ
          ascended to heaven from the Mount of Olives, "disappearing in a
          cloud." From these clouds, the Etheric Realm, he governs the
          evolution of mankind by filling the heart of man with His divine
          spirit. In other words, He isn't having sex with former disciples
          and apostles. That type of behavior would be more in line with Bill
          Clinton, not Jesus.

          The inability of the New Age to experience the Etheric Christ has led
          to erroneous aspersions about the nature of Christ. In the New Age---
          which continually seeks to materialize The Christ into a temporal,
          human figure---Jesus- as-Son theology is rejected. Instead of a
          spiritual vision of Christ, the New Age embraces Jesus on a
          materialistic level that they can comprehend. The fundamentalist New
          Age sees Jesus more as a prophet; not Jesus the Redeemer, but Jesus
          as social liberator; not Jesus, the guide of human evolution, but
          Jesus as wise man. The Son is a clear theological contradiction
          within Islam, and also a contradiction within the evolving theology
          developing organically within fundamentalist New Age churches.

          "Those who say: 'The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son,' preach a
          monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth
          split asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should
          ascribe a son to the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of
          Mercy to beget one!" [Koran 19:88]

          The theology of Islam stresses the complete otherness and
          transcendence of God so where God's direct involvement in the world
          would be unthinkable- --even blasphemous. Saying God is apart of
          world, by bringing forth a son, would within Islam be the same as
          saying God is "of the world", which is a distinctly non-Magian, non-
          Muslim, non-New Age thought. Heaven and the world are separated by
          the impenetrable wall of dualism. Satan is of the world, not God.

          Most Christians, on the other hand, consider the Son-as-God theology
          as Testimony of God's divine love---a love that is discontent only to
          bless His creation outside of life; the Christian God is an intricate
          part of life, the Living God that is involved in the Created Order.
          God sanctified humanity "from within" through His Son.

          Muslims believe that a historical Jesus existed in first century
          Palestine. Their own holy book states Jesus was born to the Virgin
          Mary, that he ministered, healed the sick, and that he was "lifted"
          up by God. According to the Koran, it was Jews and Christians who
          misrepresented, and lied, about the events that transpire in the
          Bible. "The Jews say Ezra is the son of God, while the Christians say
          the Messiah is the son of God. Such are their assertions, by which
          they imitate the infidels of old. God confound them! How perverse
          they are?" [Koran 9:30]

          Muslims also believe that the crucifixion was a hoax. Jesus did not
          die on the cross, according to the Koran. Rather it was someone
          posing as him who died. The book Holy Blood, Holy Grail makes the
          same assertion, and has been dramatized in fictional-form into a book
          called The Da Vinci Code, which was made into a movie starring Tom
          Hanks. It would be impossible to underestimate the influence that
          these books have had on the New Age movement, and on Christian
          churches growing increasingly dissatisfied with Jesus-as-Son theology.

          In the New Age, Jesus was the metaphysical "superman" who preached
          love, peace, tolerance and pacifism, but is not our Savior, not an
          inter-dimensional vehicle for our personal Salvation. More and more,
          the New Age is being defined by The Da Vinci Code, and Holy Blood,
          Holy Grail, two powerful works that achieve far-reaching conclusions
          concerning Jesus' nature. We can summate these conclusions as
          follows. Jesus did not die on the cross. He survived the crucifixion,
          married Mary Magdalene, had offspring, and lived in Western Europe.
          His blood line gave birth to the Merovingian line of royalty. This
          blood line is the Holy Grail, guarded by the Templars.

        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
            This is an example of internet 'new age' cosmology

            "the son of god did not wish us to get the wrong impression that he
            was the only son of god and that therefore his love was greater while
            we were of the lessor. he wished to say we are all the sons and
            daughters of god as one. the father is in us because we cannot be
            separated from the cosmic matter of which our being utilizes and his
            the same. we are now potentualizing as promised, so that he does not
            have to be the "only" son of god. He doesn't want to carry all that
            weight anymore and needs us to awaken the masses away from the
            churches lies".

            Written by a 57 year old women who brainwashes the minds of young
            posters into believing Christ 'was just an ordinary man'. She
            craftly twists truth with copy tactics and the younger set think she
            is very cool. She also believes she has a pre-signed contract with
            aliens and if you ask them nicely 'they won't operate on you'. She
            also says the only good thing about the Bible is we will be able to
            do miracles.

            Aaah I cannot stand it, I have got to the point I feel like picking
            up my laptop and smashing it against the wall because of the above
            trash. It was the only other forum I wrote on besides this one and
            have decided - let the blind lead the blind - I'm out of there. I
            think the internet is a cesspool for propaganda brainwash.

            Someone once remarked the Library of Alexandria is now on the
            internet - and it made me think of a certain writing I came across in
            a book 'the time will come when only the truth will be spoken'.

            How long do we have to suffer this kind of trash on the internet, I
            wonder.

            Indeed, the sacred site of Solomon's Temple has squatters on it.
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Hithcalen <hithcalen@...> wrote:

              > Never heard about D. Wilcock in France, but all this sounds like a
              new new-age to me. >
              > Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
              > Why would Jesus feel the need to marry Mary Magdalene and move to
              France to live the earthly, temporal life of a normal man---as David
              Wilcock alleges.

              Hello Hithcalen and Everyone,
              Believe that Wilcock mentioned this theme in his commentary of
              motives at wk in his presentation of material about the Illuminati
              and the role of the new documentary that James Cameron is behind (re-
              Tomb of Jesus found,etc). Note: to report does not mean to agree with.
              I joined this group in Nov and there is some discussion about Wilcock
              in those earlier posts.
              Wilcock is a contemporary teacher who uses "The Law of One" as a
              base. Yes, "New Age" material channeled in early 80's, w/claims to be
              from a higher density group mind from Venus. Am exploring
              similarities since both "One" and "Steiner" emphasize planetary
              development, the entire creation, black and white magician paths.
              Matthew is correct that "Law of One" does not go into the kind of
              detail that Dr. Steiner does about Christ (for example, blood and
              impact on further evolution, in exactly the same way). Jesus Christ
              is not denied.
              Posted a quote fr Dr. Steiner and NO EXPLANATION given as to why not
              allowed,(in accord with core truth in "One" literature) about pure
              love as the fundamental force that streams continuously.
              Maybe some will read about former Illuminati member Svali and ritual
              abuse, amd know why attempt to share quote about luciferic and
              ahrimanic forces fr Steiner(in same discourse about pure love), but
              since that post did NOT make it, I prob won't make it here either.
              Will miss offerings and potential hoped would be present.
              Gina Cerminara's book "Insights for the Age of Aquarius" uses the
              tenets of general semantics and asks serious questions about our
              understanding of spiritual matters.
              Read w/horror about religious persecution and attempts at the "True
              Meaning". Thank-you Gina, yours is a "Handbook for religious
              sanity".It has saved mine.

              Ex fr "Law of One":
              Question: "Is all of the Earth's human population then originally
              from Maldek?
              Answer: "This is a new line of questioning and deserves a place of
              its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere
              known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as
              Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth's surface rather than upon
              it. The population of your planet contains many various groups
              harvested from other second dimension and cycled third dimension
              spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning."

              "This light of love was made to have certain characteristics, among
              them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the spiraling
              straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for
              the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar
              systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the
              lenticular(disk-shaped)."
              "It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field
              of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all matter is
              constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field.
              Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric
              relationships in the fields of both persons, as you would call a
              mind/body/spirit complex and planets."
              Much celestial knowledge. May we all be seekers of this pure
              love that Dr. Steiner and Law of One speak -
              NINA