Re: Happy 146th Birthday dear Rudolf Steiner

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      Sorry.Checked the link given and it was not fruitful for unknown reason.
      Please read about Illuminati directly fr David Wilcock's web
      www.divinecosmos.com
      see David's Bog, then click on entry for Monday January 26th
      Am reading "Law of One" material AND drawn to anthroposophy as well.
      Am NOT trying to arouse controversy. Have own thinking cap on re-
      discernment.
      Understand that some of channeled "Law of One" material presents
      another picture of Yahweh, and does not go into detail like Dr. Steiner
      does about Golgotha. Much emphasis on Sun/Logos and an entire system
      that one would need to read to grasp. Am drawn because does have
      comprehensive knowledge of white/black magician "paths" and much more
      cosmic info/application. Also presents info about Jesus that is not
      given by Dr. Steiner. Caution noted /trance material, as already
      acknowledged.

      Fr Dr. Steiner's "The Book of Revelation and the Work of the Priest":
      "If, in the realms into which the luciferic constantly streams and into
      which the ahrimanic constantly streams, we look towards the divine that
      holds the balance, we find there pure love as the fundamental force of
      everything that streams continuously, forming the human being
      outwardly, and giving him soul and spirit inwardly. This fundamental
      force is pure love. In its substance and in its being , and in so far
      as it is the cosmos of the human being, the universe consists of pure
      love, it is nothing other than pure love...The ground of the world is
      the being of inward love appearing outwardly as light...It is being
      because it has to do with all beings of the highest heirarchies who are
      carried by this love and who inwardly experience this love which,
      however, if we want to employ an abstract idea, appears as light. The
      outer appearance of beings is love, and the outer appearance of love is
      light."

      Reminded of Starman's earlier comment to me about the similarities
      between Cayce's revelation of past lives of The Master and Dr.
      Steiner's disclosure of same time frame re-Zarathustra, yet different
      information. Along those lines, seeking understanding about this pure
      love. NINA