RE: [steiner] Re: Happy 146th Birthday dear Rudolf Steiner

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      *******Just thought I'd point out that that link was to the largest
      collection of fuzzy-thinking wackos I've seen in one place on the internet
      in quite awhile----and is the exact opposite of the kind of clear and
      rational thinking basic anthroposophy requires. Everything I saw on it was
      an outright lie or conspiracy theory nuttiness that 5 minutes of clear
      thinking can demolish.

      The opposing powers love it when trash like that is mixed with
      anthroposophy. It muddies up thinking so much that one's study accomplishes
      nothing. The worthless New Age fads of Steiner's time were the same kind of
      stuff.

      I just want to make clear it has nothing whatever to do with Steiner or
      anthroposophy and in fact leads in the opposite direction. Leave it off this
      list, please. Detailed reasons why on request, although they can all be
      found in Knowledge of the Higher Worlds.

      David Wilcock shared this link about a women that broke
      >free and tells about Illuminati.
      >
      >http://web.archive.org/web/20011211163911/centrexnews.com

    • Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi Everyone,
        Sorry.Checked the link given and it was not fruitful for unknown reason.
        Please read about Illuminati directly fr David Wilcock's web
        www.divinecosmos.com
        see David's Bog, then click on entry for Monday January 26th
        Am reading "Law of One" material AND drawn to anthroposophy as well.
        Am NOT trying to arouse controversy. Have own thinking cap on re-
        discernment.
        Understand that some of channeled "Law of One" material presents
        another picture of Yahweh, and does not go into detail like Dr. Steiner
        does about Golgotha. Much emphasis on Sun/Logos and an entire system
        that one would need to read to grasp. Am drawn because does have
        comprehensive knowledge of white/black magician "paths" and much more
        cosmic info/application. Also presents info about Jesus that is not
        given by Dr. Steiner. Caution noted /trance material, as already
        acknowledged.

        Fr Dr. Steiner's "The Book of Revelation and the Work of the Priest":
        "If, in the realms into which the luciferic constantly streams and into
        which the ahrimanic constantly streams, we look towards the divine that
        holds the balance, we find there pure love as the fundamental force of
        everything that streams continuously, forming the human being
        outwardly, and giving him soul and spirit inwardly. This fundamental
        force is pure love. In its substance and in its being , and in so far
        as it is the cosmos of the human being, the universe consists of pure
        love, it is nothing other than pure love...The ground of the world is
        the being of inward love appearing outwardly as light...It is being
        because it has to do with all beings of the highest heirarchies who are
        carried by this love and who inwardly experience this love which,
        however, if we want to employ an abstract idea, appears as light. The
        outer appearance of beings is love, and the outer appearance of love is
        light."

        Reminded of Starman's earlier comment to me about the similarities
        between Cayce's revelation of past lives of The Master and Dr.
        Steiner's disclosure of same time frame re-Zarathustra, yet different
        information. Along those lines, seeking understanding about this pure
        love. NINA