Re: [steiner] Welcome to Danny

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2000
      --- Sena Fernando <sena@...> wrote:
      > Hi Danny,
      > I've seen your posts in the Anthroposophy Group, and you obviously
      > have a good knowledge of Steiner's teachings. I look forward to
      > learning from you.
      > Regards,
      > Sena

      Thanks for your hospitable way Sena, I find it great that
      personal approach to whoever comes to the list, to me that's
      definetly in the spirit of Christ. I look forward to the sound
      spirit of communication, meeting and sharing that a list like this
      can provide.

      Regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      http://im.yahoo.com/