Re: A fragment from Billy Bayber's lost diary

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 6:02 AM

      > Yes, as far as Billy is concerned, C&E=F. He would just assume
      spend
      > his life sleeping in a dreamworld than living life, accomplishing
      > goals, getting married, developing his artistic talents, etc. The
      > occult has a name for mystics like Billy Bayber who live almost
      > entirely in the Astral Realm. They're called astral creeps. Billy
      > has many endearing qualities, but at the end of the day he's just a
      > creep, ala RadioHead.

      Thinking about this yesterday; I thought Billy Bayber's encounters in
      the astral realms may tie in with the many reported cases of 'alien
      abductions'.

      Let's look again what he said here;

      "He must know that his research will only reach its ultimate
      conclusion, within his lifetime, through me, Billy
      Bayber, a man born before his time. Like Apostle Paul, I am an
      abortion of time, born premature in an age of cultural barbarism and
      seas of nihilistic waste. Surrounding me is the choking, un-
      breathable air of an age I hate and despise, and that hates and
      despises me. Few, very few, will ever desire to open that gate into
      that age where I most belong---beyond the Pentakotic Gateway."

      And then let's think about Rudolf Steiner - how did he know about
      ahriman and luciferic forces in order to understand them. It must
      have been through experience because one cannot understand anything
      unless one has experienced it.

      And Billy is writing down his experiences. And as Nina says, this is
      the exposure coming into light. I have a feeling Billy is a brave
      warrior telling us what is going on and he is sacrificing his energy
      doing this. This is why he cannot be part of the world he sees
      this. He is brave and I pray for the sword of Archangel Michael to
      be with him and Christ to protect him.

      Ye Come Holy Spirit.