Happy 146th Birthday dear Rudolf Steiner

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
      You have been my inspiration and my source of joy. Thank you for
      wealth of wisdom you gave to the world. :)

      We meet a very highly evolved Piscean in the Christ-initiate, Rudolf
      Steiner, who had three planets in Pisces: the Sun in the degree
      of 'testing', in the sense of examining and proving; and Mercury and
      Neptune conjunct at twenty-eight degrees, giving him a 'direct, open
      line' to higher worlds. His disciplined intellect was illuminated by
      divinity, so that through his writings and nearly six thousand
      lectures there flowed the wisdom of the Spirit, the power of a
      positive, exact seership, with a capacity for skilled, firsthand
      spiritual investigation. So far it is possible to make luminous the
      Mystery of Christ in language, Rudolf Steiner remains without a
      peer. He elucidated the mystery of mankind, which is inseparable
      from the Mystery of Golgotha, the unique Christ-event for the Earth.
      Steiner leads mankind to the Christ and to the reality of Spirit, the
      worlds of soul and spirit, and their beings, in virtue of his self-
      earned expression of divinity in his earthly man.

      My love and highest respect to you Rudolf.
      Caryn
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
        > Steiner leads mankind to the Christ and to the reality of Spirit,
        the worlds of soul and spirit, and their beings, in virtue of his
        self-earned expression of divinity in his earthly man.
        > My love and highest respect to you Rudolf.
        > Caryn
        Dear Caryn and everyone,
        (You always choose the right words!)
        Enjoying Matthew's "preview of coming attraction".
        Yesterday went from Billy Baybear to reading info about Illuminati.
        Much to think about. Will need everything can glean from wisdom
        inspired sources, like Dr. Steiner, to make sense of the times we are
        living in. David Wilcock shared this link about a women that broke
        free and tells about Illuminati.

        http://web.archive.org/web/20011211163911/centrexnews.com

        As you honor this dearest luminary with your tribute, and Matthew
        shares his "creative applications",it is maybe timely that darker
        elements are being exposed re-Illuminati. I know almost nothing about
        Satanic rituals. (reminded of what Starman shared re- Mexican
        Mysteries). NINA
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
          *******Just thought I'd point out that that link was to the largest
          collection of fuzzy-thinking wackos I've seen in one place on the internet
          in quite awhile----and is the exact opposite of the kind of clear and
          rational thinking basic anthroposophy requires. Everything I saw on it was
          an outright lie or conspiracy theory nuttiness that 5 minutes of clear
          thinking can demolish.

          The opposing powers love it when trash like that is mixed with
          anthroposophy. It muddies up thinking so much that one's study accomplishes
          nothing. The worthless New Age fads of Steiner's time were the same kind of
          stuff.

          I just want to make clear it has nothing whatever to do with Steiner or
          anthroposophy and in fact leads in the opposite direction. Leave it off this
          list, please. Detailed reasons why on request, although they can all be
          found in Knowledge of the Higher Worlds.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 5:55 AM
            Hi Everyone,
            Sorry.Checked the link given and it was not fruitful for unknown reason.
            Please read about Illuminati directly fr David Wilcock's web
            www.divinecosmos.com
            see David's Bog, then click on entry for Monday January 26th
            Am reading "Law of One" material AND drawn to anthroposophy as well.
            Am NOT trying to arouse controversy. Have own thinking cap on re-
            discernment.
            Understand that some of channeled "Law of One" material presents
            another picture of Yahweh, and does not go into detail like Dr. Steiner
            does about Golgotha. Much emphasis on Sun/Logos and an entire system
            that one would need to read to grasp. Am drawn because does have
            comprehensive knowledge of white/black magician "paths" and much more
            cosmic info/application. Also presents info about Jesus that is not
            given by Dr. Steiner. Caution noted /trance material, as already
            acknowledged.

            Fr Dr. Steiner's "The Book of Revelation and the Work of the Priest":
            "If, in the realms into which the luciferic constantly streams and into
            which the ahrimanic constantly streams, we look towards the divine that
            holds the balance, we find there pure love as the fundamental force of
            everything that streams continuously, forming the human being
            outwardly, and giving him soul and spirit inwardly. This fundamental
            force is pure love. In its substance and in its being , and in so far
            as it is the cosmos of the human being, the universe consists of pure
            love, it is nothing other than pure love...The ground of the world is
            the being of inward love appearing outwardly as light...It is being
            because it has to do with all beings of the highest heirarchies who are
            carried by this love and who inwardly experience this love which,
            however, if we want to employ an abstract idea, appears as light. The
            outer appearance of beings is love, and the outer appearance of love is
            light."

            Reminded of Starman's earlier comment to me about the similarities
            between Cayce's revelation of past lives of The Master and Dr.
            Steiner's disclosure of same time frame re-Zarathustra, yet different
            information. Along those lines, seeking understanding about this pure
            love. NINA