A fragment from Billy Bayber's lost diary, concerning the Anti Christ

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007
      "What the Arab will bestow upon humanity cannot be underestimated.
      In terms of his impact upon philosophy, religion, science, and even
      art in the twenty first century, he will be a monumental thinker.
      Through him flows epochal-making forces that everywhere make
      themselves manifest in the peculiar spirit of his work. He is not
      just a scientist. His insights into the structure of the human mind
      are the result of universal Powers acting directly upon his inner
      being.

      "The Arab's name is Dr. Sabur. I painted him as a middle aged Arabic
      man with a back-slanted forehead and an enlarged occipital lobe,
      because this is the way his head-formation appeared to me when I saw
      his image emblazoned in the Akashic Ether. The formation of his head
      is not due to the normal organization of thought that typically
      occurs when spiritual forces shape the frontal cortex, but instead
      was formed by forces more closely connected with the primeval regions
      of the mid-brain. Indeed, looking into the blackness of his eyes, I
      feel this primeval energy of his, this cold, overbearing intellect,
      deprived of those higher qualities that we associate with soulful
      self reflection.

      "I would imagine him to be an exceedingly brilliant, domineering and
      intense individual---a person of fierce countenance, possessed by the
      singular drive to succeed. Taking this into consideration, I was
      rather flabbergasted to learn that he was living in my hometown,
      Kansas City. One would expect a man of this ambition to choose a
      more prestigious institution, rather than the KU Medical Center. In
      this sense, he resembles the ballet dancer Astril Johnson. For
      different reason, these two geniuses chose a meek, inconspicuous city
      deep within the Midwest to complete their fantastic goals---off the
      world stage.

      "I am inconspicuous artist from the Midwest, as well. But unlike
      those mentioned, I am not naturally gifted with any supreme skill,
      talent, or aptitude; nothing as sublime as Astril. Nor do I possess
      any inner power as great as The Arab's mind. From a very early age,
      in fact, I've always been keenly aware of how extraordinarily un-
      extraordinary I am.

      "All I have is the fantastic desire to dream: to negate reality "as
      it appears" for that which is suffered for, willed, that a new
      reality may be forged closer to my hearts desire. The world "as it
      appears" simply exists. It is unconscious and un-willed, a world seen
      but not perceived, heard but not listened to---in short Babylon, the
      reality of the un-illumined senses. To succeed I had to become the
      freak that I am, with willed introversion my only tool for self
      transformation.

      "By good fortune The Arab was born into an upper middle class family
      and was able to take full advantage of the educational system, first
      in Israel then in the United States where he attended Harvard Medical
      School. In his student years, obsessed by Nietzsche's Anti-Christ,
      he lived alone in a small apartment disciplining his intellect as he
      disciplined his body with weight lifting, running and calescentics;
      devising strange exercises wherein he remained wakeful for long hours
      of time. In the Israeli military his natural asceticism came in
      handy. Something in him (destiny) understood the enormous task that
      he had to accomplish in his lifetime, and that this task required
      Herculean strength. No barrier---ill-health, poverty, cold,
      loneliness---impeded him so much that he was unable to remain
      creative.

      "It is not until he dies and two generations have passed that his
      scientific and philosophical works will be recognized for their
      extreme genius. Then, at that time, he will become a world renowned
      figure of historical importance. Statues will be erected in his
      honor and they will stand on equal ground to that of Darwin, Marx,
      Freud, and Einstein---materialists all! The impact of his work
      continues to reverberate for millenniums into the future, clear to
      the edge of the Sixth Epoch.

      "Biologically he is an ideal instrument for Ahriman. Vast Powers
      work unseen in his subconscious mind, subtly guiding his intellectual
      development from this invisible depth, far, far underneath the flow
      of thought moving through the higher spiritual centers of the frontal
      cortex. When I "remote view", I see his image in the Akashic Ether
      enveloped in an aura of thought, frightful to behold. So greatly has
      he embodied the spirit of Ahriman that this vast, cosmic Power,
      weaving and surging through Space, works directly through him.

      "But he himself has willed these Powers into his beingness, as well;
      otherwise his accomplishments would have been greatly diminished. He
      wills Ahrimanic powers into existence merely by being who he is and
      by fulfilling his destiny in the field of artificial intelligence.
      He has a unique insight into this field, derived from intense
      research in numerous branches of study: biology, neurology,
      psychology, physics, and computer science. The fact that he has
      gained mastery over these diverse fields is a testament to the power
      of his intellect.

      "The drawback of The Arab's intelligence is that he does not know how
      he knows. His knowingness is instinctual; it is an up-swelling of
      vitality, which encompasses his whole body, almost machine-like in
      his ability to comprehend, analyze, and express logical thought
      patterns instantly, with luminary brilliance."
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2007

> [...]
        He
        > wills Ahrimanic powers into existence merely by being who he is and
        > by fulfilling his destiny in the field of artificial intelligence.
        > He has a unique insight into this field, derived from intense
        > research in numerous branches of study: biology, neurology,
        > psychology, physics, and computer science. The fact that he has
        > gained mastery over these diverse fields is a testament to the
        power
        > of his intellect.
        >
        > "The drawback of The Arab's intelligence is that he does not know
        how
        > he knows. His knowingness is instinctual; it is an up-swelling of
        > vitality, which encompasses his whole body, almost machine-like in
        > his ability to comprehend, analyze, and express logical thought
        > patterns instantly, with luminary brilliance."

        A very interesting post Matthew. Babylon post-Atlantean period was
        the capital of Astrologers and wise men. There are suggestions Jesus
        had a period of initiation in the East prior to His Baptism.

        Bearing in mind though; the East, for all it's wisdom in antiquity
        did not recognise the Christ impluse, they did not internally
        perceive the Christ Event at the Mystery of Golgotha.

        So it's interesting what Bayber says of Dr. Sabur and the Ahriman
        powers. Dr. Sabur may have called them the Djin. Reminds me of
        Alaister Crowley. But maybe Dr. Sabur did recognise Christ?

        Although reading 'his obsession with Nietzsche's Anti-Christ' doesn't
        sound like it does it.

        Interesting to see Nietzsche linked with the word Anti-Christ.

        Reading 'The Zelator - the secret diary of Mark Hendsel' a remarkable
        modern day arcane author (although he passed away a few years ago)
        His work seems based on Nietzsche, he also had a good understanding
        of Rudolf Steiner. Mark talks about 'the path of the Fool' as the
        Fool in the Tarot cards.

        He says the path of the Fool is what some Christians would term The
        Negative Way. (It's my opinion Mark perceived the Christ Impulse
        truly and was not anti in any way) The Negative Way is instead of one
        looking to escape from life into realms of bliss or looking for ones
        Ego out of Earth (which is very much the Eastern way) the path of the
        Fool brings his Ego right down into Earth, into matter, into the
        depth of matter and with awakening experiences life in all it's
        offerings through the Ego. Very much what Nina's post on Goethe says.

        To see beyond or rather into the matter and how the Ego lives in
        Earth and reads the symbols of Earth.

        Mark talks about time spent with a learned Arab in Baghdad (before
        the troubles)and the lessons he learnt with this man in the science
        of Astrology. He also accounted an Easterner who tried to use charms
        by the tinkling of a bell and other tricks of sorcery to entrap Mark
        and his lady friend into this Easterner's world. Mark got out of
        there fast.

        So, he calls it the Negative Way - which seems very much like
        Nietzsche's way. And with this says it is 'the difficult way'.

        To call it anti-christ though - I wonder, if Nietzsche personally
        rejected Christ and used the influences as the above Dr Sabur and
        Crowley did then I would say yes.

        Well, again my humble offerings and two pennies worth on my thoughts
        about Dr Sabur.

        Caryn
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2007
          "The Anti Christ" is a book by Nietzsche. Dr. Sabur became obsessed
          by the book when he was in college and, read it so many times, he
          memorized it. Yet he always surprised people when he expressed
          disinterest toward Nietzsche's other works. Only "The Anti Christ"
          evoked his interest.

          These days Dr. Sabur is preoccupied with his work at KU Medical
          Center, and at Quantum Technologies. Therefore he doesn't have the
          time to will away whole afternoons reading philosophy, as he did in
          his care free college years. These days he's obsessed by cellular
          animation.

          Last year Quantum Technologies tested their bio chip designs on
          decapitated heads obtained illegally on the black market. The heads
          were procured by Quantum Technologies from the Russian Mafia and also
          from the Communist Army in China. Crude video footage shows Dr.
          Sabur grafting microchip technology into the mid-brain area of a
          decapitated head of a Chinese male. The head came to life,
          consequently. Electrical impulses were guided through the
          microchip. The head opened its eyes, twitched its nose, and produced
          chewing motions with its mouth. It was the first successful attempt
          at cellular animation, on record.

          His goal is well within reach now.

          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
          <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > Earth and reads the symbols of Earth.
          >
          > Mark talks about time spent with a learned Arab in Baghdad (before
          > the troubles)and the lessons he learnt with this man in the science
          > of Astrology. He also accounted an Easterner who tried to use
          charms
          > by the tinkling of a bell and other tricks of sorcery to entrap
          Mark
          > and his lady friend into this Easterner's world. Mark got out of
          > there fast.
          >
          > So, he calls it the Negative Way - which seems very much like
          > Nietzsche's way. And with this says it is 'the difficult way'.
          >
          > To call it anti-christ though - I wonder, if Nietzsche personally
          > rejected Christ and used the influences as the above Dr Sabur and
          > Crowley did then I would say yes.
          >
          > Well, again my humble offerings and two pennies worth on my

        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2007
            That doesn't sound very good does it, surely the man is mad and will
            fail due to the lack of vital force / life force.