Re: Incarnation

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
      Hi Nina

      Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
      hole & NDE link:
      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

      Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
      thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

      I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
      reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

      Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
      the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

      The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
      used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
      rare ...

      "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
      a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
      nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

      Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
      distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
      control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
      cannot be owned or controlled.

      Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
      Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

      Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
      piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

      I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
      in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
      cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
      towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
      Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
      this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

      After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
      And in this chapter verse 8:
      "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
      who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

      I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

      Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
      this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
      going?

      Warm regards to everyone.
      Caryn