Re: Incarnation

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
      <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
      .
      > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
      natives ....
      Dear Caryn,
      Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
      library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
      substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
      world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
      Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
        Hi Nina

        Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
        hole & NDE link:
        http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

        Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
        thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

        I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
        reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

        Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
        the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

        The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
        used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
        rare ...

        "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
        a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
        nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

        Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
        distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
        control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
        cannot be owned or controlled.

        Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
        Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

        Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
        piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

        I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
        in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
        cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
        towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
        Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
        this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

        After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
        And in this chapter verse 8:
        "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
        who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

        I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

        Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
        this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
        going?

        Warm regards to everyone.
        Caryn