Re: Incarnation

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
      <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
      > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
      > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
      to a cleansing of the Earth
      > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
      > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
      done on earth as it is in heaven'.

      Dear Caryn and everyone,
      Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
      Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
      Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
      and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
      A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
      the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
      return, and come to Zion with singing;
      everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
      there shall be joy and gladness..."
      "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
      by Richard Seddon
      Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
      lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
      future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
      the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
      and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
      respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
      solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
      considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
      transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
      want to read too).
      Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
      Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
      describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
      and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
      word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
      name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
      the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
      explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
      Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
      worshipped the black sun and 69..."
      He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

      Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
      favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
      from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
      to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
      facilitated by tough times."
      Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
      Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
      6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
      need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
      privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
        .
        > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
        natives ....
        Dear Caryn,
        Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
        library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
        substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
        world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
        Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
          Hi Nina

          Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
          hole & NDE link:
          http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

          Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
          thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

          I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
          reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

          Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
          the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

          The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
          used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
          rare ...

          "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
          a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
          nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

          Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
          distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
          control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
          cannot be owned or controlled.

          Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
          Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

          Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
          piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

          I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
          in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
          cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
          towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
          Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
          this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

          After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
          And in this chapter verse 8:
          "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
          who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

          I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

          Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
          this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
          going?

          Warm regards to everyone.
          Caryn