Re: Incarnation

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi Nina
      What a truly wonderful post - thanks.

      Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. Couldn't find
      that passage - it's almost as if it's been hidden and also to say -
      it doesn't matter. (to me right now)

      And you so right, control is evil .. anything controlled or
      manipulated is anti-freedom and flow of God's love.

      I love what you say about the Sun. And agree the medicinal
      properties in herbs and plants are bountiful. I was reading through
      the link page on top and read the blackhole and NDE link. Great read
      where the Sun is likened to our eye. Stunning.

      The indigenous people are very much in touch with nature and the
      spirit world.

      Barbara sounds very much in touch as well :)

      Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming to
      a cleansing of the Earth - in a catastrophy? There seems to be a lot
      of thought out there that alien in spaceships will land in 2012 (!)

      The planetary indications mainly the Galactic centre crossing the
      ecliptic path of the Sun - suggest more a catastrophy .. but here I
      think catastrophy is not choas (although on the surface it might look
      like it) being at the 26,000 year mark and reading the blackhole it
      might suggest an inversion of the Earth - a turning inside out?

      The Nos book talks about the Black Sun which is the Thule chakra
      above the head. Beyond this is the Emerald Sun. I have one 'Michael'
      book and this talks about a period of extraversion and a period of
      inversion.

      Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
      Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
      done on earth as it is in heaven'.

      (Sorry rattling on again - especially after my opening top line - and
      don't mean to always bring up doomy type subjects! - Starman has it
      right I think, let evolution happen in it's own accord - it's just
      that - it's just that ...!)

      :) Love to all.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
        > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
        > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
        to a cleansing of the Earth
        > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
        > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
        done on earth as it is in heaven'.

        Dear Caryn and everyone,
        Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
        Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
        Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
        and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
        A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
        the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
        return, and come to Zion with singing;
        everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
        there shall be joy and gladness..."
        "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
        by Richard Seddon
        Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
        lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
        future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
        the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
        and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
        respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
        solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
        considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
        transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
        want to read too).
        Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
        Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
        describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
        and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
        word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
        name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
        the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
        explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
        Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
        worshipped the black sun and 69..."
        He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

        Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
        favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
        from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
        to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
        facilitated by tough times."
        Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
        Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
        6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
        need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
        privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
          .
          > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
          natives ....
          Dear Caryn,
          Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
          library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
          substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
          world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
          Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
            Hi Nina

            Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
            hole & NDE link:
            http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

            Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
            thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

            I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
            reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

            Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
            the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

            The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
            used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
            rare ...

            "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
            a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
            nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

            Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
            distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
            control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
            cannot be owned or controlled.

            Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
            Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

            Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
            piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

            I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
            in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
            cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
            towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
            Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
            this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

            After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
            And in this chapter verse 8:
            "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
            who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

            I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

            Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
            this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
            going?

            Warm regards to everyone.
            Caryn