Re: Incarnation

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi Nina
      Your knowledge is appreciated! I agree with symbol of Bees - lovely.
      and the humming noise must be the chakras on full rocket.

      Lewis-Williams is from the local University here and is an expert on
      the local rock art, nice to see his name mentioned. He helped
      Hancock research his book Supernatural.

      I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
      but with this we can look at Steiner's work.

      In the East meets West - Dr Steiner explains to us how the Soul
      migrated from Atlantis and settled in the East. And there is stayed.
      From out of the East the mental intellect soul migrated through
      Europe and back to the West.

      At this time, the intellect soul was developing in the West and the
      spiritual soul lay dormant until the intellect is ready to meet with
      the spiritual soul.

      When we look at the spiritual soul we see it is under the influence
      of the Old Moon and the luciferic influences. That is the dream
      image pictures of one consciousness.

      We see how important it is for our intellect soul to develop in order
      to join with the spiritual soul in a mental capacity.

      Today, I think it's quite interesting times because I can see how the
      intellect of the East is developing and the spiritual soul is
      becoming dormant in order for the intellect to match the spiritual.

      In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
      natives are on the cusp of this happening. There are still a lot
      under the influence of the Old Moon but at the same time there is a
      fast growing number of indigenous intellectual people advancing
      into 'western' life.

      It is quite a contentious happening right now because the indigenous
      people do not want to loose their heritage but at the same time one
      can see the wave of modernisation.

      I do believe both will join but at the same time the luciferic
      influences do need to be looked at very carefully. It is the nature
      of the Witchdoctor cursing a neighbour and the neighbour believing
      the curse even to death. Because unfortunately most of
      this 'superstition' leans towards the dark.

      Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
      is needed. (it is not racist!)

      So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
      were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
      consciousness. Possibly more in harmony as it was meant to be then -
      than it is today.

      Bit of background on grassroots SA.

      The Stargate conspiracy sounds interesting - wouldn't mind reading
      it. Yes I can imagine the potent drinks and herbs in Egypt. Again
      the importance of developing intellect through imagination and into
      willing - in this day rather than the hard drug route.

      I thought maybe I sounded like I was starting a conspiracy with the
      windows logo - but it is a fact. I'm sure Hancock is recognising
      this!

      Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.

      Yes, I know the feeling when you read a passage then can't find it
      again! Hope you do. Ok well a lengthy post - hope it's of interest
      as your research is to me.

      Back to Isaiah :)
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
        > I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
        > Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
        is needed. (it is not racist!)
        > So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
        were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
        > consciousness. > Bit of background on grassroots SA.
        > Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.
        Dear Caryn,
        Current research right in your backyard! Educational,yes, not put down)
        Thanks for adding your strong Steiner orientation! It was needed!
        Clow has many books.(Mind Chronicles Trilogy /past life panorama).
        Her description from intro:"This series os based on Hermetic
        principle... Its goal is to experience and chronicle the story of
        humankind since the primeval fireball, as found in the depths of one
        human mind - my own. Had them all,sold them,then replaced them!. Clow
        wrote Chiron, also Catastrophobia:Truth Earth Changes in the Coming Age
        of Light...among other titles.(astrologer, publisher,ceremonial
        teacher/adovocate for indigenous knowledge). Cat is where noted
        reference to "Stargate".
        From Signet of Atlantis: Isaiah:"Ancient shaman astrology is based on
        electromagnetism, the energy of the sun that generates life on Earth.
        Ancient divination based on observation of plants, animals,and minerals
        is simply a way of reading the varying qualities of solar-generated
        magnetic fields within these realms....While ancient shamans felt this
        energy, some modern scientists are on the verge of thinking their way
        into the same formation...Do you wonder that I am telling you all this?
        I tell you because it is true and because my real passion was not
        recorded in the Bible."
        Isaiah also shared how indigenous people obtained insights by ingesting
        plants such as mushrooms that contained enzymes of cosmic laws...but
        goes on to detail control issues, as well as need to taste the true
        nectar of true human feeling.
        Barbara herself shared how the splitting of the atom by Fermi is what
        sucked her into form again."From my lifetime as Isaiah, I learned that
        control is the central evil...light must be allowed to penetrate all
        the dark places now...The interesting thing about Isaiah is that he was
        trained through the Kabbalah,but he felt his contact with the Divine
        through the sacred teachings of the indigenous people. So I was born
        with a powerful awareness that indigenous knowledge is the wellspring
        of the Earth." Please forward privately if unpostable - thanks! NINA
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
          Hi Nina
          What a truly wonderful post - thanks.

          Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. Couldn't find
          that passage - it's almost as if it's been hidden and also to say -
          it doesn't matter. (to me right now)

          And you so right, control is evil .. anything controlled or
          manipulated is anti-freedom and flow of God's love.

          I love what you say about the Sun. And agree the medicinal
          properties in herbs and plants are bountiful. I was reading through
          the link page on top and read the blackhole and NDE link. Great read
          where the Sun is likened to our eye. Stunning.

          The indigenous people are very much in touch with nature and the
          spirit world.

          Barbara sounds very much in touch as well :)

          Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming to
          a cleansing of the Earth - in a catastrophy? There seems to be a lot
          of thought out there that alien in spaceships will land in 2012 (!)

          The planetary indications mainly the Galactic centre crossing the
          ecliptic path of the Sun - suggest more a catastrophy .. but here I
          think catastrophy is not choas (although on the surface it might look
          like it) being at the 26,000 year mark and reading the blackhole it
          might suggest an inversion of the Earth - a turning inside out?

          The Nos book talks about the Black Sun which is the Thule chakra
          above the head. Beyond this is the Emerald Sun. I have one 'Michael'
          book and this talks about a period of extraversion and a period of
          inversion.

          Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
          Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
          done on earth as it is in heaven'.

          (Sorry rattling on again - especially after my opening top line - and
          don't mean to always bring up doomy type subjects! - Starman has it
          right I think, let evolution happen in it's own accord - it's just
          that - it's just that ...!)

          :) Love to all.
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
            <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
            > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
            > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
            to a cleansing of the Earth
            > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
            > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
            done on earth as it is in heaven'.

            Dear Caryn and everyone,
            Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
            Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
            Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
            and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
            A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
            the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
            return, and come to Zion with singing;
            everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
            there shall be joy and gladness..."
            "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
            by Richard Seddon
            Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
            lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
            future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
            the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
            and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
            respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
            solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
            considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
            transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
            want to read too).
            Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
            Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
            describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
            and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
            word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
            name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
            the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
            explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
            Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
            worshipped the black sun and 69..."
            He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

            Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
            favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
            from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
            to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
            facilitated by tough times."
            Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
            Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
            6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
            need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
            privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
              .
              > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
              natives ....
              Dear Caryn,
              Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
              library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
              substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
              world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
              Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
            • thepathofthesunflower
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                Hi Nina

                Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
                hole & NDE link:
                http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

                Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
                thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

                I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
                reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

                Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
                the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

                The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
                used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
                rare ...

                "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
                a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
                nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

                Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
                distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
                control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
                cannot be owned or controlled.

                Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
                Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

                Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
                piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

                I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
                in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
                cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
                towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
                Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
                this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

                After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
                And in this chapter verse 8:
                "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
                who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

                I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

                Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
                this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
                going?

                Warm regards to everyone.
                Caryn