Re: STEINER'S KRISHNAMURTI??

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher" <vindexeuropa@...>
      wrote:

      > Ehrenfried Pfeiffer
      > THE TASK OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
      > 1946
      Dear Christopher and all,
      Archangel Michael.
      Dr. Peter Grunewald, author of "Gold and the Philosopher's
      Stone:Treating Chronic Physical and Mental Illness with Mineral
      Remedies" shared a most beautiful understanding that Dr. Steiner gave:
      "Dr. Steiner describes the sun-originating cosmic iron process as
      being under the influence of Michael,the archangel inspiring the
      development of human freedom. Meteoric iron which forms Michael's
      armour and weapons is recreated within the human organization in the
      blood-forming process and as an inner human process, is the
      foundation of the human being's ability to develop freedom."
      Dr. Steiner did have very GRAND PURPOSE...to share what we might
      otherwise not know! Just watched "Waldorf Promise" and it was
      marvelous. NINA
      Starman wrote, "We have to do what is right and leave everything else
      to evolution."
      Thought this was a concrete statement to idea had within me as was
      musing Brian's anthro Jupiter joke about signpost for Steiner's
      lecture being "on the right", and how the anthroposophist turned
      right!(To me, a clever play on words and possibly quite accurate in
      meaning, perhaps same destination or so would seem, yes?)