Re: Incarnation

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
      <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
      > The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
      see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
      the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting one
      of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
      microsoft logo. > Caryn.
      Dear Caryn,
      Not seen Hancock's book. Read in "FROM BLACKLAND TO FIFTH SUN" by Brian
      Fagen about the San shamans. He shared:" A common entopic motif found
      on shelter walls is a series of nested "U" shapes. Some San shamans
      interpreted these as curved honeycombs, even painting dozens of bees,
      complete with the wings, ...Lewis-Williams believes that the hive-curve
      association may have resulted from a humming often heard by people in
      an altered state of consciousness. The Kalahari! Kung believe that bees
      possess great potency, and therefore, dance when bees swarm, as a way
      of harnessing their power."
      In "Tutankhamun Prophecies:Sacred Secret of the Maya, Egyptians, and
      Freemasons", Cotterell shares about beehive,etc. He gave Rosicrucian
      illustration: "Engraving of the Rosicrucian rosy cross and bees,
      symbolizing the human soul. The inscription reads 'The rose give honey
      to the bees.The rose represents the embodiment of Christ who wore a
      crown of thorns at the Crucifixion'".
      Mircea Eliade shared about Nada Bindu Upanishad: "But the most
      interesting part of this Upanishad is the description of the auditory
      component that accompany certain yogic exercises...At first the sounds
      are violent(like those of the ocean, thunder, waterfalls), then they
      acquire a musical structure...finally the hearing becomes extremely
      refined(sounds of the vina, the flute and the bee)."
      Re-drug connection."The Stargate Conspiracy:The Truth About
      Extraterrestrial Life and the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" by
      Picknett/Prince mentioned Egyptian blue water lily/visions of hawk
      headed figures. They quoted Carmichael who told of abundant
      psychoactive drug use in ancient Egypt("so many don't know where to
      begin") and Harner. Prob same or related material is shared in
      Hancock's book.
      Waiting for arrival of Dr. Steiner's book on BEES and on Misraim.
      Isaiah...see what you find Caryn! Ended up securing Stargate book
      because Barbara Clow mentioned how authors detailed Cayce's Masonic
      past!(Barb claims personal experience w/Isaiah).
      Could NOT put down Stargate(excellent researchers).
      In pursuit of Steiner Lucifer passage recently seen that would delight
      you...will stive for recognition of location!
      Who knows about the logo! NINA
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
        Hi Nina
        Your knowledge is appreciated! I agree with symbol of Bees - lovely.
        and the humming noise must be the chakras on full rocket.

        Lewis-Williams is from the local University here and is an expert on
        the local rock art, nice to see his name mentioned. He helped
        Hancock research his book Supernatural.

        I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
        but with this we can look at Steiner's work.

        In the East meets West - Dr Steiner explains to us how the Soul
        migrated from Atlantis and settled in the East. And there is stayed.
        From out of the East the mental intellect soul migrated through
        Europe and back to the West.

        At this time, the intellect soul was developing in the West and the
        spiritual soul lay dormant until the intellect is ready to meet with
        the spiritual soul.

        When we look at the spiritual soul we see it is under the influence
        of the Old Moon and the luciferic influences. That is the dream
        image pictures of one consciousness.

        We see how important it is for our intellect soul to develop in order
        to join with the spiritual soul in a mental capacity.

        Today, I think it's quite interesting times because I can see how the
        intellect of the East is developing and the spiritual soul is
        becoming dormant in order for the intellect to match the spiritual.

        In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
        natives are on the cusp of this happening. There are still a lot
        under the influence of the Old Moon but at the same time there is a
        fast growing number of indigenous intellectual people advancing
        into 'western' life.

        It is quite a contentious happening right now because the indigenous
        people do not want to loose their heritage but at the same time one
        can see the wave of modernisation.

        I do believe both will join but at the same time the luciferic
        influences do need to be looked at very carefully. It is the nature
        of the Witchdoctor cursing a neighbour and the neighbour believing
        the curse even to death. Because unfortunately most of
        this 'superstition' leans towards the dark.

        Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
        is needed. (it is not racist!)

        So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
        were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
        consciousness. Possibly more in harmony as it was meant to be then -
        than it is today.

        Bit of background on grassroots SA.

        The Stargate conspiracy sounds interesting - wouldn't mind reading
        it. Yes I can imagine the potent drinks and herbs in Egypt. Again
        the importance of developing intellect through imagination and into
        willing - in this day rather than the hard drug route.

        I thought maybe I sounded like I was starting a conspiracy with the
        windows logo - but it is a fact. I'm sure Hancock is recognising
        this!

        Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.

        Yes, I know the feeling when you read a passage then can't find it
        again! Hope you do. Ok well a lengthy post - hope it's of interest
        as your research is to me.

        Back to Isaiah :)
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
          <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
          > I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
          > Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
          is needed. (it is not racist!)
          > So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
          were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
          > consciousness. > Bit of background on grassroots SA.
          > Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.
          Dear Caryn,
          Current research right in your backyard! Educational,yes, not put down)
          Thanks for adding your strong Steiner orientation! It was needed!
          Clow has many books.(Mind Chronicles Trilogy /past life panorama).
          Her description from intro:"This series os based on Hermetic
          principle... Its goal is to experience and chronicle the story of
          humankind since the primeval fireball, as found in the depths of one
          human mind - my own. Had them all,sold them,then replaced them!. Clow
          wrote Chiron, also Catastrophobia:Truth Earth Changes in the Coming Age
          of Light...among other titles.(astrologer, publisher,ceremonial
          teacher/adovocate for indigenous knowledge). Cat is where noted
          reference to "Stargate".
          From Signet of Atlantis: Isaiah:"Ancient shaman astrology is based on
          electromagnetism, the energy of the sun that generates life on Earth.
          Ancient divination based on observation of plants, animals,and minerals
          is simply a way of reading the varying qualities of solar-generated
          magnetic fields within these realms....While ancient shamans felt this
          energy, some modern scientists are on the verge of thinking their way
          into the same formation...Do you wonder that I am telling you all this?
          I tell you because it is true and because my real passion was not
          recorded in the Bible."
          Isaiah also shared how indigenous people obtained insights by ingesting
          plants such as mushrooms that contained enzymes of cosmic laws...but
          goes on to detail control issues, as well as need to taste the true
          nectar of true human feeling.
          Barbara herself shared how the splitting of the atom by Fermi is what
          sucked her into form again."From my lifetime as Isaiah, I learned that
          control is the central evil...light must be allowed to penetrate all
          the dark places now...The interesting thing about Isaiah is that he was
          trained through the Kabbalah,but he felt his contact with the Divine
          through the sacred teachings of the indigenous people. So I was born
          with a powerful awareness that indigenous knowledge is the wellspring
          of the Earth." Please forward privately if unpostable - thanks! NINA
        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
            Hi Nina
            What a truly wonderful post - thanks.

            Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. Couldn't find
            that passage - it's almost as if it's been hidden and also to say -
            it doesn't matter. (to me right now)

            And you so right, control is evil .. anything controlled or
            manipulated is anti-freedom and flow of God's love.

            I love what you say about the Sun. And agree the medicinal
            properties in herbs and plants are bountiful. I was reading through
            the link page on top and read the blackhole and NDE link. Great read
            where the Sun is likened to our eye. Stunning.

            The indigenous people are very much in touch with nature and the
            spirit world.

            Barbara sounds very much in touch as well :)

            Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming to
            a cleansing of the Earth - in a catastrophy? There seems to be a lot
            of thought out there that alien in spaceships will land in 2012 (!)

            The planetary indications mainly the Galactic centre crossing the
            ecliptic path of the Sun - suggest more a catastrophy .. but here I
            think catastrophy is not choas (although on the surface it might look
            like it) being at the 26,000 year mark and reading the blackhole it
            might suggest an inversion of the Earth - a turning inside out?

            The Nos book talks about the Black Sun which is the Thule chakra
            above the head. Beyond this is the Emerald Sun. I have one 'Michael'
            book and this talks about a period of extraversion and a period of
            inversion.

            Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
            Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
            done on earth as it is in heaven'.

            (Sorry rattling on again - especially after my opening top line - and
            don't mean to always bring up doomy type subjects! - Starman has it
            right I think, let evolution happen in it's own accord - it's just
            that - it's just that ...!)

            :) Love to all.
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
              <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
              > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
              > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
              to a cleansing of the Earth
              > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
              > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
              done on earth as it is in heaven'.

              Dear Caryn and everyone,
              Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
              Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
              Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
              and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
              A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
              the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
              return, and come to Zion with singing;
              everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
              there shall be joy and gladness..."
              "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
              by Richard Seddon
              Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
              lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
              future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
              the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
              and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
              respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
              solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
              considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
              transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
              want to read too).
              Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
              Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
              describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
              and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
              word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
              name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
              the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
              explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
              Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
              worshipped the black sun and 69..."
              He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

              Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
              favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
              from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
              to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
              facilitated by tough times."
              Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
              Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
              6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
              need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
              privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                .
                > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
                natives ....
                Dear Caryn,
                Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
                library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
                substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
                world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
                Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
              • thepathofthesunflower
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                  Hi Nina

                  Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
                  hole & NDE link:
                  http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

                  Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
                  thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

                  I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
                  reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

                  Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
                  the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

                  The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
                  used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
                  rare ...

                  "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
                  a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
                  nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

                  Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
                  distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
                  control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
                  cannot be owned or controlled.

                  Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
                  Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

                  Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
                  piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

                  I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
                  in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
                  cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
                  towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
                  Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
                  this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

                  After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
                  And in this chapter verse 8:
                  "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
                  who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

                  I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

                  Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
                  this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
                  going?

                  Warm regards to everyone.
                  Caryn