Re: STEINER'S KRISHNAMURTI??

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5 3:01 AM
      Thanks for this interesting post Christopher. It's quite similiar to
      what Matthew wrote under St. Paul. If we look at the planning and
      generations for the Body of Christ within the Hebrew nation, it must be
      like this. I think if it's meant to happen it will and if it's meant
      to be recognised it will.

      :)
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5 5:36 AM
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher" <vindexeuropa@...>
        wrote:

        > Ehrenfried Pfeiffer
        > THE TASK OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
        > 1946
        Dear Christopher and all,
        Archangel Michael.
        Dr. Peter Grunewald, author of "Gold and the Philosopher's
        Stone:Treating Chronic Physical and Mental Illness with Mineral
        Remedies" shared a most beautiful understanding that Dr. Steiner gave:
        "Dr. Steiner describes the sun-originating cosmic iron process as
        being under the influence of Michael,the archangel inspiring the
        development of human freedom. Meteoric iron which forms Michael's
        armour and weapons is recreated within the human organization in the
        blood-forming process and as an inner human process, is the
        foundation of the human being's ability to develop freedom."
        Dr. Steiner did have very GRAND PURPOSE...to share what we might
        otherwise not know! Just watched "Waldorf Promise" and it was
        marvelous. NINA
        Starman wrote, "We have to do what is right and leave everything else
        to evolution."
        Thought this was a concrete statement to idea had within me as was
        musing Brian's anthro Jupiter joke about signpost for Steiner's
        lecture being "on the right", and how the anthroposophist turned
        right!(To me, a clever play on words and possibly quite accurate in
        meaning, perhaps same destination or so would seem, yes?)