Re: Incarnation

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi Nina and all

      Thanks for your reply Nina. I am really not sure about this Nos
      business. Was reading The Book of Isaiah the prophet over the
      weekend (awesome book) and 14:12 'How art thou fallen from heaven O
      Lucifer son of the morning'. Reading further in the Book God says he
      will send an army from the North. But this army will be quite
      startling and upsetting. I haven't the verse written down but I am
      reading the Book again and will take note of it.

      Interesting what you found in Steiner's work re: substance abuse and
      if Neitszche was an excessive taker then this might be a clue into
      this. Steiner's words are brilliant - substance-based and substance-
      free perception are polar opposites. That statement says it all.

      Graham Hancock's (im a great fan of him!) book Supernatural explores
      substance abuse. It is interesting because he researches African
      cave rock art and collerates with modern day tripping accounts.

      The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
      see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
      the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting
      one of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
      microsoft logo. And modern day people have seen this logo as well.

      Also, currently here in SA there is an Windows microsoft advert (with
      the logo in the background) and alien's in spaceships circling the
      earth!

      Is this a coincidence, I wonder?

      I do believe this is drug land and is a polar opposite to reality.
      In the same book Hancock likens fairies to modern day alien
      accounts. He reckons old-fashioned fairies have evolved into modern
      day aliens. Only seen if on substance though .. or certain wave
      patterns.

      Wow. Interesting times. With all the above I think concentrating on
      the One Light of Christ is reassuring.

      Thanks again for your reply Nina and Steiner's words.

      Caryn.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
        > The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
        see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
        the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting one
        of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
        microsoft logo. > Caryn.
        Dear Caryn,
        Not seen Hancock's book. Read in "FROM BLACKLAND TO FIFTH SUN" by Brian
        Fagen about the San shamans. He shared:" A common entopic motif found
        on shelter walls is a series of nested "U" shapes. Some San shamans
        interpreted these as curved honeycombs, even painting dozens of bees,
        complete with the wings, ...Lewis-Williams believes that the hive-curve
        association may have resulted from a humming often heard by people in
        an altered state of consciousness. The Kalahari! Kung believe that bees
        possess great potency, and therefore, dance when bees swarm, as a way
        of harnessing their power."
        In "Tutankhamun Prophecies:Sacred Secret of the Maya, Egyptians, and
        Freemasons", Cotterell shares about beehive,etc. He gave Rosicrucian
        illustration: "Engraving of the Rosicrucian rosy cross and bees,
        symbolizing the human soul. The inscription reads 'The rose give honey
        to the bees.The rose represents the embodiment of Christ who wore a
        crown of thorns at the Crucifixion'".
        Mircea Eliade shared about Nada Bindu Upanishad: "But the most
        interesting part of this Upanishad is the description of the auditory
        component that accompany certain yogic exercises...At first the sounds
        are violent(like those of the ocean, thunder, waterfalls), then they
        acquire a musical structure...finally the hearing becomes extremely
        refined(sounds of the vina, the flute and the bee)."
        Re-drug connection."The Stargate Conspiracy:The Truth About
        Extraterrestrial Life and the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" by
        Picknett/Prince mentioned Egyptian blue water lily/visions of hawk
        headed figures. They quoted Carmichael who told of abundant
        psychoactive drug use in ancient Egypt("so many don't know where to
        begin") and Harner. Prob same or related material is shared in
        Hancock's book.
        Waiting for arrival of Dr. Steiner's book on BEES and on Misraim.
        Isaiah...see what you find Caryn! Ended up securing Stargate book
        because Barbara Clow mentioned how authors detailed Cayce's Masonic
        past!(Barb claims personal experience w/Isaiah).
        Could NOT put down Stargate(excellent researchers).
        In pursuit of Steiner Lucifer passage recently seen that would delight
        you...will stive for recognition of location!
        Who knows about the logo! NINA
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
          Hi Nina
          Your knowledge is appreciated! I agree with symbol of Bees - lovely.
          and the humming noise must be the chakras on full rocket.

          Lewis-Williams is from the local University here and is an expert on
          the local rock art, nice to see his name mentioned. He helped
          Hancock research his book Supernatural.

          I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
          but with this we can look at Steiner's work.

          In the East meets West - Dr Steiner explains to us how the Soul
          migrated from Atlantis and settled in the East. And there is stayed.
          From out of the East the mental intellect soul migrated through
          Europe and back to the West.

          At this time, the intellect soul was developing in the West and the
          spiritual soul lay dormant until the intellect is ready to meet with
          the spiritual soul.

          When we look at the spiritual soul we see it is under the influence
          of the Old Moon and the luciferic influences. That is the dream
          image pictures of one consciousness.

          We see how important it is for our intellect soul to develop in order
          to join with the spiritual soul in a mental capacity.

          Today, I think it's quite interesting times because I can see how the
          intellect of the East is developing and the spiritual soul is
          becoming dormant in order for the intellect to match the spiritual.

          In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
          natives are on the cusp of this happening. There are still a lot
          under the influence of the Old Moon but at the same time there is a
          fast growing number of indigenous intellectual people advancing
          into 'western' life.

          It is quite a contentious happening right now because the indigenous
          people do not want to loose their heritage but at the same time one
          can see the wave of modernisation.

          I do believe both will join but at the same time the luciferic
          influences do need to be looked at very carefully. It is the nature
          of the Witchdoctor cursing a neighbour and the neighbour believing
          the curse even to death. Because unfortunately most of
          this 'superstition' leans towards the dark.

          Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
          is needed. (it is not racist!)

          So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
          were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
          consciousness. Possibly more in harmony as it was meant to be then -
          than it is today.

          Bit of background on grassroots SA.

          The Stargate conspiracy sounds interesting - wouldn't mind reading
          it. Yes I can imagine the potent drinks and herbs in Egypt. Again
          the importance of developing intellect through imagination and into
          willing - in this day rather than the hard drug route.

          I thought maybe I sounded like I was starting a conspiracy with the
          windows logo - but it is a fact. I'm sure Hancock is recognising
          this!

          Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.

          Yes, I know the feeling when you read a passage then can't find it
          again! Hope you do. Ok well a lengthy post - hope it's of interest
          as your research is to me.

          Back to Isaiah :)
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
            <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
            > I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
            > Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
            is needed. (it is not racist!)
            > So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
            were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
            > consciousness. > Bit of background on grassroots SA.
            > Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.
            Dear Caryn,
            Current research right in your backyard! Educational,yes, not put down)
            Thanks for adding your strong Steiner orientation! It was needed!
            Clow has many books.(Mind Chronicles Trilogy /past life panorama).
            Her description from intro:"This series os based on Hermetic
            principle... Its goal is to experience and chronicle the story of
            humankind since the primeval fireball, as found in the depths of one
            human mind - my own. Had them all,sold them,then replaced them!. Clow
            wrote Chiron, also Catastrophobia:Truth Earth Changes in the Coming Age
            of Light...among other titles.(astrologer, publisher,ceremonial
            teacher/adovocate for indigenous knowledge). Cat is where noted
            reference to "Stargate".
            From Signet of Atlantis: Isaiah:"Ancient shaman astrology is based on
            electromagnetism, the energy of the sun that generates life on Earth.
            Ancient divination based on observation of plants, animals,and minerals
            is simply a way of reading the varying qualities of solar-generated
            magnetic fields within these realms....While ancient shamans felt this
            energy, some modern scientists are on the verge of thinking their way
            into the same formation...Do you wonder that I am telling you all this?
            I tell you because it is true and because my real passion was not
            recorded in the Bible."
            Isaiah also shared how indigenous people obtained insights by ingesting
            plants such as mushrooms that contained enzymes of cosmic laws...but
            goes on to detail control issues, as well as need to taste the true
            nectar of true human feeling.
            Barbara herself shared how the splitting of the atom by Fermi is what
            sucked her into form again."From my lifetime as Isaiah, I learned that
            control is the central evil...light must be allowed to penetrate all
            the dark places now...The interesting thing about Isaiah is that he was
            trained through the Kabbalah,but he felt his contact with the Divine
            through the sacred teachings of the indigenous people. So I was born
            with a powerful awareness that indigenous knowledge is the wellspring
            of the Earth." Please forward privately if unpostable - thanks! NINA
          • thepathofthesunflower
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
              Hi Nina
              What a truly wonderful post - thanks.

              Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. Couldn't find
              that passage - it's almost as if it's been hidden and also to say -
              it doesn't matter. (to me right now)

              And you so right, control is evil .. anything controlled or
              manipulated is anti-freedom and flow of God's love.

              I love what you say about the Sun. And agree the medicinal
              properties in herbs and plants are bountiful. I was reading through
              the link page on top and read the blackhole and NDE link. Great read
              where the Sun is likened to our eye. Stunning.

              The indigenous people are very much in touch with nature and the
              spirit world.

              Barbara sounds very much in touch as well :)

              Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming to
              a cleansing of the Earth - in a catastrophy? There seems to be a lot
              of thought out there that alien in spaceships will land in 2012 (!)

              The planetary indications mainly the Galactic centre crossing the
              ecliptic path of the Sun - suggest more a catastrophy .. but here I
              think catastrophy is not choas (although on the surface it might look
              like it) being at the 26,000 year mark and reading the blackhole it
              might suggest an inversion of the Earth - a turning inside out?

              The Nos book talks about the Black Sun which is the Thule chakra
              above the head. Beyond this is the Emerald Sun. I have one 'Michael'
              book and this talks about a period of extraversion and a period of
              inversion.

              Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
              Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
              done on earth as it is in heaven'.

              (Sorry rattling on again - especially after my opening top line - and
              don't mean to always bring up doomy type subjects! - Starman has it
              right I think, let evolution happen in it's own accord - it's just
              that - it's just that ...!)

              :) Love to all.
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
                > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
                to a cleansing of the Earth
                > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
                > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
                done on earth as it is in heaven'.

                Dear Caryn and everyone,
                Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
                Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
                Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
                and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
                A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
                the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
                return, and come to Zion with singing;
                everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
                there shall be joy and gladness..."
                "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
                by Richard Seddon
                Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
                lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
                future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
                the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
                and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
                respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
                solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
                considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
                transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
                want to read too).
                Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
                Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
                describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
                and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
                word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
                name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
                the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
                explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
                Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
                worshipped the black sun and 69..."
                He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

                Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
                favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
                from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
                to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
                facilitated by tough times."
                Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
                Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
                6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
                need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
                privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                  .
                  > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
                  natives ....
                  Dear Caryn,
                  Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
                  library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
                  substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
                  world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
                  Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
                • thepathofthesunflower
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                    Hi Nina

                    Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
                    hole & NDE link:
                    http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

                    Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
                    thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

                    I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
                    reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

                    Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
                    the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

                    The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
                    used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
                    rare ...

                    "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
                    a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
                    nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

                    Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
                    distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
                    control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
                    cannot be owned or controlled.

                    Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
                    Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

                    Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
                    piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

                    I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
                    in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
                    cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
                    towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
                    Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
                    this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

                    After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
                    And in this chapter verse 8:
                    "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
                    who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

                    I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

                    Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
                    this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
                    going?

                    Warm regards to everyone.
                    Caryn