Untimely Births

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Reading Emil Bock's "St Paul." Briefly, over the course of several
      pages, he discusses Paul's pre mature birth after only seven months
      in the womb. Quickly I'll paraphrase: This premature birth wasn't
      simply a meaningless accident, but occurred because Paul himself did
      not belong in the Age that he was born into. He "should have" been
      born in the future, according to Emil Bock. He writes:

      "It will not be easy for for such a person to dwell in a well-
      adjusted, healthy manner in his earlthy body and to stand with both
      feet in the present. He will all too easily be inclinded to hover
      somewhat above himself and reality. On the other hand, he will have
      a sensitivity to the future, towards matters for which the time has
      not yet arrived. He lives ahead of his time without always being
      able to give himself a full account of it. If he his prematurely
      born in the physical sense, then, in regards to the development of
      earthly conditions also, he has been born too soon; he is a premature
      birth in regard to humanity."

      Pg 69, "St Paul", by Emil Bock

      My question is, what about people who are born late--late births?