STEINER'S KRISHNAMURTI??

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      I posted this elsewhere, but thought it might be interesting to see
      your responses.

      The most disturbing thing I ever read about Steiner was from a short
      lecture given in 1946 at the Threefold Community in NY state. I
      always thought Steiner was the rational one during the Krishnamurti
      fiasco of the Theosophical Society. From what I understood, Steiner
      completely rejected Theosophical attempts to pass a boy off as the
      reincarnation of Maitreya. However, then I discovered this little gem:

      "The threefold social order of Rudolf Steiner is particularly a
      preparatory work to bring about a future incarnation of Manes. I once
      discussed with Rudolf Steiner the question of when would be the
      proper time for the application of etheric forces for technical uses.
      He said that this would be when the threefold order is established.
      He said that Manes could not find a suitable body yet, that all the
      forces he would be able to bring to an incarnation would be destroyed
      by modern education. Therefore he said that Waldorf education needed
      first to come into being and that the threefold social order must
      also come into being.
      Therefore I would see it as our immediate task to bring about this
      threefold order first through thought and then through action, so
      that Manes can incarnate. By karma, Manes' incarnation would be due
      by the end of the century. Whether this will be possible I do not
      know, but if the threefold social order and Waldorf education were
      established he could incarnate. I see it as our task to make the
      preparations so that he can incarnate again."

      Ehrenfried Pfeiffer
      THE TASK OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
      1946

      And to confirm this, I also quote Bernard Lievegoed from his THE
      BATTLE OF THE SOUL ( 1993 ):

      "Rudolf Steiner once said to Pfeiffer that he had started the Waldorf
      school and the threefold social order to make the incarnation of Manu
      and his helpers possible. Let us hope there are enough active
      anthroposophists to accomplish what Manu needs for his development.
      And let us hope anthroposophists will recognize him once he is here."

      My question is this: How many people who are involved in Waldorf
      education, whether they be teachers, parents, students, etc, are
      aware that the grand purpose of Waldorf is to create a culture
      conducive to the incarnation of a spirit being named Manes/Manu??
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
        *******Well, for a comparison, how many of the Essenes who were still
        struggling to keep the covenant with their God in the last few centuries
        before Christ to provide a perfect physical body for their messiah to
        incarnate, could really have any idea what they were providing a method of
        entry for? Small wonder that when He came so few could recognize Him.

        We may vaguely feel that we want to raise children to be better than we
        are, without being able to picture what a next step of evolution could be---
        like the parents in Arthur C.Clarke's "Childhood's End" who could not
        understand the appearance of the psychic powers which were natural to their
        children. Likewise, we may say we want to organize society better---- but
        for what? What is the end, the purpose of human life? Not just for each
        generation to have a more comfortable existence, live better or longer----
        not that alone, at least. It is to transcend our present state of human
        nature, to progress, to create the "Super-Man." I don't think this is
        awaiting a second coming of Christ so much as a whole new race.

        Just as the child we teach kindergarten to may be the next Beethoven or
        discover a cure for cancer, we can but dimly know what the future holds----
        but as Dr. Steiner said, we have only to do what is right and leave
        everything else to evolution.

        Live.com page.
        http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
          Thanks for this interesting post Christopher. It's quite similiar to
          what Matthew wrote under St. Paul. If we look at the planning and
          generations for the Body of Christ within the Hebrew nation, it must be
          like this. I think if it's meant to happen it will and if it's meant
          to be recognised it will.

          :)
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher" <vindexeuropa@...>
            wrote:

            > Ehrenfried Pfeiffer
            > THE TASK OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
            > 1946
            Dear Christopher and all,
            Archangel Michael.
            Dr. Peter Grunewald, author of "Gold and the Philosopher's
            Stone:Treating Chronic Physical and Mental Illness with Mineral
            Remedies" shared a most beautiful understanding that Dr. Steiner gave:
            "Dr. Steiner describes the sun-originating cosmic iron process as
            being under the influence of Michael,the archangel inspiring the
            development of human freedom. Meteoric iron which forms Michael's
            armour and weapons is recreated within the human organization in the
            blood-forming process and as an inner human process, is the
            foundation of the human being's ability to develop freedom."
            Dr. Steiner did have very GRAND PURPOSE...to share what we might
            otherwise not know! Just watched "Waldorf Promise" and it was
            marvelous. NINA
            Starman wrote, "We have to do what is right and leave everything else
            to evolution."
            Thought this was a concrete statement to idea had within me as was
            musing Brian's anthro Jupiter joke about signpost for Steiner's
            lecture being "on the right", and how the anthroposophist turned
            right!(To me, a clever play on words and possibly quite accurate in
            meaning, perhaps same destination or so would seem, yes?)