Re:anthro-Jokes

  • Brian Walsh
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      Two people die at the same time, one an anthroposophist and one not-
      so on the way up they come to a signpost- <jupiter I on the left and I
      lecture by R. Steiner on Jupiter> on the right- and the
      anthroposophist turned right!

      --
      Brian M. Walsh
      ____________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Walsh" <ancathach@...> wrote:

        > Two people die at the same time, one an anthroposophist and one not-
        > so on the way up they come to a signpost- <jupiter I on the left and I
        > lecture by R. Steiner on Jupiter> on the right- and the
        > anthroposophist turned right!
        >
        > --
        > Brian M. Walsh
        > Hidden Spirit - Journal Of Esoteric Thought And Practice In Ireand -
        > www.hiddenspirit.cjb.net
        > An Cathach- Homepage Of Brian M. Walsh - www.ancathach.cjb.net

        That is brilliant!! Where's the lecture ... where's the lecture!