Re: [steiner] Re:anthro-Jokes

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      How many anthroposophists does it take to change a light bulb?

      No one knows.  Steiner didn't give any indications
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "eurythmy" <eurythmy@...> wrote:
        > How many anthroposophists does it take to change a light bulb?
        > No one knows. Steiner didn't give any indications

        WILL NEVER FORGET THAT ONE...Thank-you!
        (especially appropriate imagery) NINA

        Psalm 119 "Your word is a lamp to my feet
        and a light to my path...
        Your decrees are my heritage
        forever;
        they are the joy of my heart."
      • Brian Walsh
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
          Two people die at the same time, one an anthroposophist and one not-
          so on the way up they come to a signpost- <jupiter I on the left and I
          lecture by R. Steiner on Jupiter> on the right- and the
          anthroposophist turned right!

          --
          Brian M. Walsh
          ____________________
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Walsh" <ancathach@...> wrote:

            > Two people die at the same time, one an anthroposophist and one not-
            > so on the way up they come to a signpost- <jupiter I on the left and I
            > lecture by R. Steiner on Jupiter> on the right- and the
            > anthroposophist turned right!
            >
            > --
            > Brian M. Walsh
            > Hidden Spirit - Journal Of Esoteric Thought And Practice In Ireand -
            > www.hiddenspirit.cjb.net
            > An Cathach- Homepage Of Brian M. Walsh - www.ancathach.cjb.net

            That is brilliant!! Where's the lecture ... where's the lecture!