Re: Incarnation

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 2, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:(I do
      NOT know much about Neitszche - sorry!
      (forgot NOT earlier)- sometimes think faster than type - coffee! N
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
        Hi Nina and all

        Thanks for your reply Nina. I am really not sure about this Nos
        business. Was reading The Book of Isaiah the prophet over the
        weekend (awesome book) and 14:12 'How art thou fallen from heaven O
        Lucifer son of the morning'. Reading further in the Book God says he
        will send an army from the North. But this army will be quite
        startling and upsetting. I haven't the verse written down but I am
        reading the Book again and will take note of it.

        Interesting what you found in Steiner's work re: substance abuse and
        if Neitszche was an excessive taker then this might be a clue into
        this. Steiner's words are brilliant - substance-based and substance-
        free perception are polar opposites. That statement says it all.

        Graham Hancock's (im a great fan of him!) book Supernatural explores
        substance abuse. It is interesting because he researches African
        cave rock art and collerates with modern day tripping accounts.

        The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
        see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
        the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting
        one of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
        microsoft logo. And modern day people have seen this logo as well.

        Also, currently here in SA there is an Windows microsoft advert (with
        the logo in the background) and alien's in spaceships circling the
        earth!

        Is this a coincidence, I wonder?

        I do believe this is drug land and is a polar opposite to reality.
        In the same book Hancock likens fairies to modern day alien
        accounts. He reckons old-fashioned fairies have evolved into modern
        day aliens. Only seen if on substance though .. or certain wave
        patterns.

        Wow. Interesting times. With all the above I think concentrating on
        the One Light of Christ is reassuring.

        Thanks again for your reply Nina and Steiner's words.

        Caryn.
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
          <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
          > The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
          see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
          the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting one
          of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
          microsoft logo. > Caryn.
          Dear Caryn,
          Not seen Hancock's book. Read in "FROM BLACKLAND TO FIFTH SUN" by Brian
          Fagen about the San shamans. He shared:" A common entopic motif found
          on shelter walls is a series of nested "U" shapes. Some San shamans
          interpreted these as curved honeycombs, even painting dozens of bees,
          complete with the wings, ...Lewis-Williams believes that the hive-curve
          association may have resulted from a humming often heard by people in
          an altered state of consciousness. The Kalahari! Kung believe that bees
          possess great potency, and therefore, dance when bees swarm, as a way
          of harnessing their power."
          In "Tutankhamun Prophecies:Sacred Secret of the Maya, Egyptians, and
          Freemasons", Cotterell shares about beehive,etc. He gave Rosicrucian
          illustration: "Engraving of the Rosicrucian rosy cross and bees,
          symbolizing the human soul. The inscription reads 'The rose give honey
          to the bees.The rose represents the embodiment of Christ who wore a
          crown of thorns at the Crucifixion'".
          Mircea Eliade shared about Nada Bindu Upanishad: "But the most
          interesting part of this Upanishad is the description of the auditory
          component that accompany certain yogic exercises...At first the sounds
          are violent(like those of the ocean, thunder, waterfalls), then they
          acquire a musical structure...finally the hearing becomes extremely
          refined(sounds of the vina, the flute and the bee)."
          Re-drug connection."The Stargate Conspiracy:The Truth About
          Extraterrestrial Life and the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" by
          Picknett/Prince mentioned Egyptian blue water lily/visions of hawk
          headed figures. They quoted Carmichael who told of abundant
          psychoactive drug use in ancient Egypt("so many don't know where to
          begin") and Harner. Prob same or related material is shared in
          Hancock's book.
          Waiting for arrival of Dr. Steiner's book on BEES and on Misraim.
          Isaiah...see what you find Caryn! Ended up securing Stargate book
          because Barbara Clow mentioned how authors detailed Cayce's Masonic
          past!(Barb claims personal experience w/Isaiah).
          Could NOT put down Stargate(excellent researchers).
          In pursuit of Steiner Lucifer passage recently seen that would delight
          you...will stive for recognition of location!
          Who knows about the logo! NINA
        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
            Hi Nina
            Your knowledge is appreciated! I agree with symbol of Bees - lovely.
            and the humming noise must be the chakras on full rocket.

            Lewis-Williams is from the local University here and is an expert on
            the local rock art, nice to see his name mentioned. He helped
            Hancock research his book Supernatural.

            I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
            but with this we can look at Steiner's work.

            In the East meets West - Dr Steiner explains to us how the Soul
            migrated from Atlantis and settled in the East. And there is stayed.
            From out of the East the mental intellect soul migrated through
            Europe and back to the West.

            At this time, the intellect soul was developing in the West and the
            spiritual soul lay dormant until the intellect is ready to meet with
            the spiritual soul.

            When we look at the spiritual soul we see it is under the influence
            of the Old Moon and the luciferic influences. That is the dream
            image pictures of one consciousness.

            We see how important it is for our intellect soul to develop in order
            to join with the spiritual soul in a mental capacity.

            Today, I think it's quite interesting times because I can see how the
            intellect of the East is developing and the spiritual soul is
            becoming dormant in order for the intellect to match the spiritual.

            In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
            natives are on the cusp of this happening. There are still a lot
            under the influence of the Old Moon but at the same time there is a
            fast growing number of indigenous intellectual people advancing
            into 'western' life.

            It is quite a contentious happening right now because the indigenous
            people do not want to loose their heritage but at the same time one
            can see the wave of modernisation.

            I do believe both will join but at the same time the luciferic
            influences do need to be looked at very carefully. It is the nature
            of the Witchdoctor cursing a neighbour and the neighbour believing
            the curse even to death. Because unfortunately most of
            this 'superstition' leans towards the dark.

            Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
            is needed. (it is not racist!)

            So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
            were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
            consciousness. Possibly more in harmony as it was meant to be then -
            than it is today.

            Bit of background on grassroots SA.

            The Stargate conspiracy sounds interesting - wouldn't mind reading
            it. Yes I can imagine the potent drinks and herbs in Egypt. Again
            the importance of developing intellect through imagination and into
            willing - in this day rather than the hard drug route.

            I thought maybe I sounded like I was starting a conspiracy with the
            windows logo - but it is a fact. I'm sure Hancock is recognising
            this!

            Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.

            Yes, I know the feeling when you read a passage then can't find it
            again! Hope you do. Ok well a lengthy post - hope it's of interest
            as your research is to me.

            Back to Isaiah :)
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
              <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
              > I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
              > Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
              is needed. (it is not racist!)
              > So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
              were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
              > consciousness. > Bit of background on grassroots SA.
              > Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.
              Dear Caryn,
              Current research right in your backyard! Educational,yes, not put down)
              Thanks for adding your strong Steiner orientation! It was needed!
              Clow has many books.(Mind Chronicles Trilogy /past life panorama).
              Her description from intro:"This series os based on Hermetic
              principle... Its goal is to experience and chronicle the story of
              humankind since the primeval fireball, as found in the depths of one
              human mind - my own. Had them all,sold them,then replaced them!. Clow
              wrote Chiron, also Catastrophobia:Truth Earth Changes in the Coming Age
              of Light...among other titles.(astrologer, publisher,ceremonial
              teacher/adovocate for indigenous knowledge). Cat is where noted
              reference to "Stargate".
              From Signet of Atlantis: Isaiah:"Ancient shaman astrology is based on
              electromagnetism, the energy of the sun that generates life on Earth.
              Ancient divination based on observation of plants, animals,and minerals
              is simply a way of reading the varying qualities of solar-generated
              magnetic fields within these realms....While ancient shamans felt this
              energy, some modern scientists are on the verge of thinking their way
              into the same formation...Do you wonder that I am telling you all this?
              I tell you because it is true and because my real passion was not
              recorded in the Bible."
              Isaiah also shared how indigenous people obtained insights by ingesting
              plants such as mushrooms that contained enzymes of cosmic laws...but
              goes on to detail control issues, as well as need to taste the true
              nectar of true human feeling.
              Barbara herself shared how the splitting of the atom by Fermi is what
              sucked her into form again."From my lifetime as Isaiah, I learned that
              control is the central evil...light must be allowed to penetrate all
              the dark places now...The interesting thing about Isaiah is that he was
              trained through the Kabbalah,but he felt his contact with the Divine
              through the sacred teachings of the indigenous people. So I was born
              with a powerful awareness that indigenous knowledge is the wellspring
              of the Earth." Please forward privately if unpostable - thanks! NINA
            • thepathofthesunflower
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
                Hi Nina
                What a truly wonderful post - thanks.

                Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. Couldn't find
                that passage - it's almost as if it's been hidden and also to say -
                it doesn't matter. (to me right now)

                And you so right, control is evil .. anything controlled or
                manipulated is anti-freedom and flow of God's love.

                I love what you say about the Sun. And agree the medicinal
                properties in herbs and plants are bountiful. I was reading through
                the link page on top and read the blackhole and NDE link. Great read
                where the Sun is likened to our eye. Stunning.

                The indigenous people are very much in touch with nature and the
                spirit world.

                Barbara sounds very much in touch as well :)

                Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming to
                a cleansing of the Earth - in a catastrophy? There seems to be a lot
                of thought out there that alien in spaceships will land in 2012 (!)

                The planetary indications mainly the Galactic centre crossing the
                ecliptic path of the Sun - suggest more a catastrophy .. but here I
                think catastrophy is not choas (although on the surface it might look
                like it) being at the 26,000 year mark and reading the blackhole it
                might suggest an inversion of the Earth - a turning inside out?

                The Nos book talks about the Black Sun which is the Thule chakra
                above the head. Beyond this is the Emerald Sun. I have one 'Michael'
                book and this talks about a period of extraversion and a period of
                inversion.

                Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
                Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
                done on earth as it is in heaven'.

                (Sorry rattling on again - especially after my opening top line - and
                don't mean to always bring up doomy type subjects! - Starman has it
                right I think, let evolution happen in it's own accord - it's just
                that - it's just that ...!)

                :) Love to all.
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
                  --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                  <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                  > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
                  > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
                  to a cleansing of the Earth
                  > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
                  > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
                  done on earth as it is in heaven'.

                  Dear Caryn and everyone,
                  Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
                  Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
                  Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
                  and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
                  A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
                  the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
                  return, and come to Zion with singing;
                  everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
                  there shall be joy and gladness..."
                  "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
                  by Richard Seddon
                  Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
                  lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
                  future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
                  the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
                  and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
                  respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
                  solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
                  considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
                  transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
                  want to read too).
                  Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
                  Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
                  describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
                  and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
                  word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
                  name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
                  the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
                  explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
                  Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
                  worshipped the black sun and 69..."
                  He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

                  Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
                  favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
                  from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
                  to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
                  facilitated by tough times."
                  Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
                  Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
                  6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
                  need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
                  privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
                • Nina
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                    .
                    > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
                    natives ....
                    Dear Caryn,
                    Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
                    library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
                    substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
                    world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
                    Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
                  • thepathofthesunflower
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                      Hi Nina

                      Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
                      hole & NDE link:
                      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

                      Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
                      thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

                      I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
                      reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

                      Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
                      the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

                      The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
                      used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
                      rare ...

                      "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
                      a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
                      nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

                      Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
                      distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
                      control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
                      cannot be owned or controlled.

                      Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
                      Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

                      Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
                      piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

                      I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
                      in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
                      cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
                      towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
                      Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
                      this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

                      After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
                      And in this chapter verse 8:
                      "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
                      who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

                      I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

                      Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
                      this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
                      going?

                      Warm regards to everyone.
                      Caryn