Re: Incarnation

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 2, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
      <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
      > The direction of the Righthanded Swastika, the one that turns
      > according to the present earth's time and descends to the lowest
      > depths of Kaliyuga. There, another Golden Age, or mirror-image of
      > the one that disappeared with the Hyperborean Thule, was lost.
      > My understanding; Jesus Christ is the Evening and the Morning Star.
      > For example, Hitler had the righthand swasika and the concept of
      the Arian race but totally corrupted and violent.
      Dear Caryn,
      Well, dear lady, you do have a gift for expressing complex ideas! Had
      not heard of title you shared with us..thank-you. Metahistory link
      shared recently offered title:
      Arktos by Jocelyn Godwin
      (described by metahistory host as "a shocking expose of the racial
      religious theories that have inspired some occult movements as well as
      the Nazi regime...All three of the contoversial A-words of
      metahistory - Atlantis, Aquarius, Aryan - are treated in a sober and
      scholarly manner.")
      The morning star - YES!
      Found Steiner's words relevant(re- Neitzsche's drug use):" Intuitions
      make it possible to perceive soul and spirit as such, separate from
      matter...Substance-based and substance-free perception are polar
      opposites."(I do know much about Neitszche - sorry!)
      Swastika symbols/directions noteworthy. Will look forward to more
      research and conversation! NINA
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 2, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:(I do
        NOT know much about Neitszche - sorry!
        (forgot NOT earlier)- sometimes think faster than type - coffee! N
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
          Hi Nina and all

          Thanks for your reply Nina. I am really not sure about this Nos
          business. Was reading The Book of Isaiah the prophet over the
          weekend (awesome book) and 14:12 'How art thou fallen from heaven O
          Lucifer son of the morning'. Reading further in the Book God says he
          will send an army from the North. But this army will be quite
          startling and upsetting. I haven't the verse written down but I am
          reading the Book again and will take note of it.

          Interesting what you found in Steiner's work re: substance abuse and
          if Neitszche was an excessive taker then this might be a clue into
          this. Steiner's words are brilliant - substance-based and substance-
          free perception are polar opposites. That statement says it all.

          Graham Hancock's (im a great fan of him!) book Supernatural explores
          substance abuse. It is interesting because he researches African
          cave rock art and collerates with modern day tripping accounts.

          The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
          see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
          the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting
          one of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
          microsoft logo. And modern day people have seen this logo as well.

          Also, currently here in SA there is an Windows microsoft advert (with
          the logo in the background) and alien's in spaceships circling the
          earth!

          Is this a coincidence, I wonder?

          I do believe this is drug land and is a polar opposite to reality.
          In the same book Hancock likens fairies to modern day alien
          accounts. He reckons old-fashioned fairies have evolved into modern
          day aliens. Only seen if on substance though .. or certain wave
          patterns.

          Wow. Interesting times. With all the above I think concentrating on
          the One Light of Christ is reassuring.

          Thanks again for your reply Nina and Steiner's words.

          Caryn.
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
            <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
            > The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
            see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
            the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting one
            of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
            microsoft logo. > Caryn.
            Dear Caryn,
            Not seen Hancock's book. Read in "FROM BLACKLAND TO FIFTH SUN" by Brian
            Fagen about the San shamans. He shared:" A common entopic motif found
            on shelter walls is a series of nested "U" shapes. Some San shamans
            interpreted these as curved honeycombs, even painting dozens of bees,
            complete with the wings, ...Lewis-Williams believes that the hive-curve
            association may have resulted from a humming often heard by people in
            an altered state of consciousness. The Kalahari! Kung believe that bees
            possess great potency, and therefore, dance when bees swarm, as a way
            of harnessing their power."
            In "Tutankhamun Prophecies:Sacred Secret of the Maya, Egyptians, and
            Freemasons", Cotterell shares about beehive,etc. He gave Rosicrucian
            illustration: "Engraving of the Rosicrucian rosy cross and bees,
            symbolizing the human soul. The inscription reads 'The rose give honey
            to the bees.The rose represents the embodiment of Christ who wore a
            crown of thorns at the Crucifixion'".
            Mircea Eliade shared about Nada Bindu Upanishad: "But the most
            interesting part of this Upanishad is the description of the auditory
            component that accompany certain yogic exercises...At first the sounds
            are violent(like those of the ocean, thunder, waterfalls), then they
            acquire a musical structure...finally the hearing becomes extremely
            refined(sounds of the vina, the flute and the bee)."
            Re-drug connection."The Stargate Conspiracy:The Truth About
            Extraterrestrial Life and the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" by
            Picknett/Prince mentioned Egyptian blue water lily/visions of hawk
            headed figures. They quoted Carmichael who told of abundant
            psychoactive drug use in ancient Egypt("so many don't know where to
            begin") and Harner. Prob same or related material is shared in
            Hancock's book.
            Waiting for arrival of Dr. Steiner's book on BEES and on Misraim.
            Isaiah...see what you find Caryn! Ended up securing Stargate book
            because Barbara Clow mentioned how authors detailed Cayce's Masonic
            past!(Barb claims personal experience w/Isaiah).
            Could NOT put down Stargate(excellent researchers).
            In pursuit of Steiner Lucifer passage recently seen that would delight
            you...will stive for recognition of location!
            Who knows about the logo! NINA
          • thepathofthesunflower
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
              Hi Nina
              Your knowledge is appreciated! I agree with symbol of Bees - lovely.
              and the humming noise must be the chakras on full rocket.

              Lewis-Williams is from the local University here and is an expert on
              the local rock art, nice to see his name mentioned. He helped
              Hancock research his book Supernatural.

              I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
              but with this we can look at Steiner's work.

              In the East meets West - Dr Steiner explains to us how the Soul
              migrated from Atlantis and settled in the East. And there is stayed.
              From out of the East the mental intellect soul migrated through
              Europe and back to the West.

              At this time, the intellect soul was developing in the West and the
              spiritual soul lay dormant until the intellect is ready to meet with
              the spiritual soul.

              When we look at the spiritual soul we see it is under the influence
              of the Old Moon and the luciferic influences. That is the dream
              image pictures of one consciousness.

              We see how important it is for our intellect soul to develop in order
              to join with the spiritual soul in a mental capacity.

              Today, I think it's quite interesting times because I can see how the
              intellect of the East is developing and the spiritual soul is
              becoming dormant in order for the intellect to match the spiritual.

              In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
              natives are on the cusp of this happening. There are still a lot
              under the influence of the Old Moon but at the same time there is a
              fast growing number of indigenous intellectual people advancing
              into 'western' life.

              It is quite a contentious happening right now because the indigenous
              people do not want to loose their heritage but at the same time one
              can see the wave of modernisation.

              I do believe both will join but at the same time the luciferic
              influences do need to be looked at very carefully. It is the nature
              of the Witchdoctor cursing a neighbour and the neighbour believing
              the curse even to death. Because unfortunately most of
              this 'superstition' leans towards the dark.

              Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
              is needed. (it is not racist!)

              So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
              were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
              consciousness. Possibly more in harmony as it was meant to be then -
              than it is today.

              Bit of background on grassroots SA.

              The Stargate conspiracy sounds interesting - wouldn't mind reading
              it. Yes I can imagine the potent drinks and herbs in Egypt. Again
              the importance of developing intellect through imagination and into
              willing - in this day rather than the hard drug route.

              I thought maybe I sounded like I was starting a conspiracy with the
              windows logo - but it is a fact. I'm sure Hancock is recognising
              this!

              Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.

              Yes, I know the feeling when you read a passage then can't find it
              again! Hope you do. Ok well a lengthy post - hope it's of interest
              as your research is to me.

              Back to Isaiah :)
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                > I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
                > Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
                is needed. (it is not racist!)
                > So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
                were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
                > consciousness. > Bit of background on grassroots SA.
                > Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.
                Dear Caryn,
                Current research right in your backyard! Educational,yes, not put down)
                Thanks for adding your strong Steiner orientation! It was needed!
                Clow has many books.(Mind Chronicles Trilogy /past life panorama).
                Her description from intro:"This series os based on Hermetic
                principle... Its goal is to experience and chronicle the story of
                humankind since the primeval fireball, as found in the depths of one
                human mind - my own. Had them all,sold them,then replaced them!. Clow
                wrote Chiron, also Catastrophobia:Truth Earth Changes in the Coming Age
                of Light...among other titles.(astrologer, publisher,ceremonial
                teacher/adovocate for indigenous knowledge). Cat is where noted
                reference to "Stargate".
                From Signet of Atlantis: Isaiah:"Ancient shaman astrology is based on
                electromagnetism, the energy of the sun that generates life on Earth.
                Ancient divination based on observation of plants, animals,and minerals
                is simply a way of reading the varying qualities of solar-generated
                magnetic fields within these realms....While ancient shamans felt this
                energy, some modern scientists are on the verge of thinking their way
                into the same formation...Do you wonder that I am telling you all this?
                I tell you because it is true and because my real passion was not
                recorded in the Bible."
                Isaiah also shared how indigenous people obtained insights by ingesting
                plants such as mushrooms that contained enzymes of cosmic laws...but
                goes on to detail control issues, as well as need to taste the true
                nectar of true human feeling.
                Barbara herself shared how the splitting of the atom by Fermi is what
                sucked her into form again."From my lifetime as Isaiah, I learned that
                control is the central evil...light must be allowed to penetrate all
                the dark places now...The interesting thing about Isaiah is that he was
                trained through the Kabbalah,but he felt his contact with the Divine
                through the sacred teachings of the indigenous people. So I was born
                with a powerful awareness that indigenous knowledge is the wellspring
                of the Earth." Please forward privately if unpostable - thanks! NINA
              • thepathofthesunflower
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
                  Hi Nina
                  What a truly wonderful post - thanks.

                  Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. Couldn't find
                  that passage - it's almost as if it's been hidden and also to say -
                  it doesn't matter. (to me right now)

                  And you so right, control is evil .. anything controlled or
                  manipulated is anti-freedom and flow of God's love.

                  I love what you say about the Sun. And agree the medicinal
                  properties in herbs and plants are bountiful. I was reading through
                  the link page on top and read the blackhole and NDE link. Great read
                  where the Sun is likened to our eye. Stunning.

                  The indigenous people are very much in touch with nature and the
                  spirit world.

                  Barbara sounds very much in touch as well :)

                  Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming to
                  a cleansing of the Earth - in a catastrophy? There seems to be a lot
                  of thought out there that alien in spaceships will land in 2012 (!)

                  The planetary indications mainly the Galactic centre crossing the
                  ecliptic path of the Sun - suggest more a catastrophy .. but here I
                  think catastrophy is not choas (although on the surface it might look
                  like it) being at the 26,000 year mark and reading the blackhole it
                  might suggest an inversion of the Earth - a turning inside out?

                  The Nos book talks about the Black Sun which is the Thule chakra
                  above the head. Beyond this is the Emerald Sun. I have one 'Michael'
                  book and this talks about a period of extraversion and a period of
                  inversion.

                  Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
                  Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
                  done on earth as it is in heaven'.

                  (Sorry rattling on again - especially after my opening top line - and
                  don't mean to always bring up doomy type subjects! - Starman has it
                  right I think, let evolution happen in it's own accord - it's just
                  that - it's just that ...!)

                  :) Love to all.
                • Nina
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
                    --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                    <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                    > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
                    > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
                    to a cleansing of the Earth
                    > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
                    > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
                    done on earth as it is in heaven'.

                    Dear Caryn and everyone,
                    Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
                    Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
                    Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
                    and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
                    A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
                    the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
                    return, and come to Zion with singing;
                    everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
                    there shall be joy and gladness..."
                    "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
                    by Richard Seddon
                    Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
                    lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
                    future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
                    the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
                    and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
                    respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
                    solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
                    considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
                    transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
                    want to read too).
                    Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
                    Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
                    describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
                    and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
                    word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
                    name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
                    the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
                    explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
                    Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
                    worshipped the black sun and 69..."
                    He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

                    Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
                    favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
                    from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
                    to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
                    facilitated by tough times."
                    Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
                    Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
                    6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
                    need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
                    privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
                  • Nina
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                      .
                      > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
                      natives ....
                      Dear Caryn,
                      Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
                      library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
                      substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
                      world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
                      Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
                    • thepathofthesunflower
                      Message 10 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                        Hi Nina

                        Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
                        hole & NDE link:
                        http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

                        Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
                        thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

                        I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
                        reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

                        Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
                        the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

                        The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
                        used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
                        rare ...

                        "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
                        a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
                        nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

                        Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
                        distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
                        control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
                        cannot be owned or controlled.

                        Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
                        Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

                        Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
                        piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

                        I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
                        in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
                        cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
                        towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
                        Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
                        this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

                        After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
                        And in this chapter verse 8:
                        "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
                        who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

                        I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

                        Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
                        this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
                        going?

                        Warm regards to everyone.
                        Caryn