Re: Incarnation

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:

      > When Steiner was going to speak for the German theosophical society
      in 1922
      > May 17 on the "Vitalization of thought" the Thule society mock
      stormed the
      > place. They turned out the electricity and let off stink bombs and
      fire
      > crackers pandomonium broke loose fist fights too. I just can't
      imagine being
      > there. That would be so frieghtening! Poor Steiner but he was
      aware of the
      > Nationalist party using the same building and refused to cancel
      his lecture. So
      > yeah, the story was published in the New York times. Chantel
      >
      > "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on
      military
      > defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual
      death." MLK
      > Jr.
      Hi Nina, Chantel, Franky and all

      Thanks for the replies and this information Chantel. I agree, what a
      time for RS to live. Nina when you mentioned Swastika I immediately
      thought about the book I have 'Nos - Book of the Resurrection' Miguel
      Serrano 1984. A hermetic autobiography based on Nietzsche's eternal
      return. It is one of the most romantic metaphysic books I have read;
      as Miguel writes about Him/Her and He projected Her out of Him to see
      Her and this seperated them and forever they search for one another.
      Interesting Miguel also says he's permitted to reveal the Marital
      Initiation of A-Mor (his story).. because the ship has already come.

      Anyway, now in this book we find Thule and Thule or Ultima Thule is
      the Capital of Hyperborea. The crown chakra is also called Thule in
      the same book.

      Miguel also talks about the Swastika:

      The Lefthanded Swastika: The Swastika which begins the journey back
      to Hyperborea, the polar homeland and the Morning Star, Venus, the
      celestial point of origin of the semi-divine beings. The movement of
      return, towards the Golden Age, when the axis of the earth (the
      Pillar of Atlas, of Poseidon) was fixed on the Pole Star. Towards
      the First Earth, towards the Other Earth. The astral, parallel earth.

      The Righthanded Swastika: The rotatory movement which begins when
      the Golden Age is lost. Hyperborea is submerged and the Second Earth
      appears, together with the Age of Iron and the involution of
      Kaliyuga. It is the Swastika of the Exodus, with which Odin and Rama
      start on their pilgrimage once the primordial, Nuptial Homeland has
      been lost.

      Further;

      The direction of the Righthanded Swastika, the one that turns
      according to the present earth's time and descends to the lowest
      depths of Kaliyuga. There, another Golden Age, or mirror-image of
      the one that disappeared with the Hyperborean Thule, was lost.

      But the sorceress Allouine, of the Odinic Order, prophesied that one
      day the descendants of the AEsir, led by the Great White Chief, would
      reconquer Asgard, reversing the exodus and the movement of the
      Righthanded Swastika, returning to the point of origin.

      Now, the followers of Nos (whom I don't know anything about except in
      this book) calls themselves the Loser who follow Lucifer. Loser's
      because defeated in a stellar battle and will also be the loser's in
      the Righthanded Swastika. Lucifer: He is Apollo, the God of Light
      and Beauty. He is also Abraxas and Quetzalcoatl, the Hyperborean,
      Atlantean solar Kristos. He came down from the Morning Star, Venus.
      Defeated in a stellar battle. His emblem is the Lefthanded Swastika,
      that of Return. He is the supreme Guide of the Pilgrims of the Dawn,
      the Morning Star, Oldin-Wotan. The Cathars called him Luci-Bel.

      So now how do we relate this to my understanding (sorry thinking
      aloud now)

      My understanding; Jesus Christ is the Evening and the Morning Star.

      Blavatsky's talks about the planet Luci-Bel blowing up (our current
      asteriod belt) .. I always think this song by the Eagles (was it the
      eagles?) And the sky exploded with a might crash as we fell into the
      sun and the first one said to the second one I hope you having fun ..
      is a memory of this.

      So, possibly the Fall is the inhabitants of Luci-Bel falling into
      Earth or Earth is part of the Planet.

      Now, this is a radical idea but I have noticed that untruths always
      seem to have this copy cat style of copying true literature but not
      quite understanding what they are copying because they of lower
      energies. For example, Hitler had the righthand swasika and the
      concept of the Arian race but totally corrupted and violent. A few
      other examples ...

      But I wonder about this all now .. Blavatsky did not recognise the
      Mystery of Gologotha. This Event is huge and it has been said the
      sign of truth is recognising Christ was born and did die on the Cross
      on Earth.

      Then maybe is the above Nos (reverse of Son) a whole fable invented
      by Luciferic influences and that's why it is so romantic??

      Well, bringing out the book brought back all these thoughts and
      ponders and wonder if anyone as any comments ... on Nietzche ...

      Thanks for listening to my thoughts.
      Caryn.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 2, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
        > The direction of the Righthanded Swastika, the one that turns
        > according to the present earth's time and descends to the lowest
        > depths of Kaliyuga. There, another Golden Age, or mirror-image of
        > the one that disappeared with the Hyperborean Thule, was lost.
        > My understanding; Jesus Christ is the Evening and the Morning Star.
        > For example, Hitler had the righthand swasika and the concept of
        the Arian race but totally corrupted and violent.
        Dear Caryn,
        Well, dear lady, you do have a gift for expressing complex ideas! Had
        not heard of title you shared with us..thank-you. Metahistory link
        shared recently offered title:
        Arktos by Jocelyn Godwin
        (described by metahistory host as "a shocking expose of the racial
        religious theories that have inspired some occult movements as well as
        the Nazi regime...All three of the contoversial A-words of
        metahistory - Atlantis, Aquarius, Aryan - are treated in a sober and
        scholarly manner.")
        The morning star - YES!
        Found Steiner's words relevant(re- Neitzsche's drug use):" Intuitions
        make it possible to perceive soul and spirit as such, separate from
        matter...Substance-based and substance-free perception are polar
        opposites."(I do know much about Neitszche - sorry!)
        Swastika symbols/directions noteworthy. Will look forward to more
        research and conversation! NINA
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 2, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:(I do
          NOT know much about Neitszche - sorry!
          (forgot NOT earlier)- sometimes think faster than type - coffee! N
        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
            Hi Nina and all

            Thanks for your reply Nina. I am really not sure about this Nos
            business. Was reading The Book of Isaiah the prophet over the
            weekend (awesome book) and 14:12 'How art thou fallen from heaven O
            Lucifer son of the morning'. Reading further in the Book God says he
            will send an army from the North. But this army will be quite
            startling and upsetting. I haven't the verse written down but I am
            reading the Book again and will take note of it.

            Interesting what you found in Steiner's work re: substance abuse and
            if Neitszche was an excessive taker then this might be a clue into
            this. Steiner's words are brilliant - substance-based and substance-
            free perception are polar opposites. That statement says it all.

            Graham Hancock's (im a great fan of him!) book Supernatural explores
            substance abuse. It is interesting because he researches African
            cave rock art and collerates with modern day tripping accounts.

            The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
            see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
            the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting
            one of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
            microsoft logo. And modern day people have seen this logo as well.

            Also, currently here in SA there is an Windows microsoft advert (with
            the logo in the background) and alien's in spaceships circling the
            earth!

            Is this a coincidence, I wonder?

            I do believe this is drug land and is a polar opposite to reality.
            In the same book Hancock likens fairies to modern day alien
            accounts. He reckons old-fashioned fairies have evolved into modern
            day aliens. Only seen if on substance though .. or certain wave
            patterns.

            Wow. Interesting times. With all the above I think concentrating on
            the One Light of Christ is reassuring.

            Thanks again for your reply Nina and Steiner's words.

            Caryn.
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
              <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
              > The modern day substance-takers (this is done in a clincial research)
              see the same images the African San people saw when hallucinating and
              the rock art is the images they saw and have painted. Interesting one
              of the ancient rock art symbols looks exactly like the Windows
              microsoft logo. > Caryn.
              Dear Caryn,
              Not seen Hancock's book. Read in "FROM BLACKLAND TO FIFTH SUN" by Brian
              Fagen about the San shamans. He shared:" A common entopic motif found
              on shelter walls is a series of nested "U" shapes. Some San shamans
              interpreted these as curved honeycombs, even painting dozens of bees,
              complete with the wings, ...Lewis-Williams believes that the hive-curve
              association may have resulted from a humming often heard by people in
              an altered state of consciousness. The Kalahari! Kung believe that bees
              possess great potency, and therefore, dance when bees swarm, as a way
              of harnessing their power."
              In "Tutankhamun Prophecies:Sacred Secret of the Maya, Egyptians, and
              Freemasons", Cotterell shares about beehive,etc. He gave Rosicrucian
              illustration: "Engraving of the Rosicrucian rosy cross and bees,
              symbolizing the human soul. The inscription reads 'The rose give honey
              to the bees.The rose represents the embodiment of Christ who wore a
              crown of thorns at the Crucifixion'".
              Mircea Eliade shared about Nada Bindu Upanishad: "But the most
              interesting part of this Upanishad is the description of the auditory
              component that accompany certain yogic exercises...At first the sounds
              are violent(like those of the ocean, thunder, waterfalls), then they
              acquire a musical structure...finally the hearing becomes extremely
              refined(sounds of the vina, the flute and the bee)."
              Re-drug connection."The Stargate Conspiracy:The Truth About
              Extraterrestrial Life and the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" by
              Picknett/Prince mentioned Egyptian blue water lily/visions of hawk
              headed figures. They quoted Carmichael who told of abundant
              psychoactive drug use in ancient Egypt("so many don't know where to
              begin") and Harner. Prob same or related material is shared in
              Hancock's book.
              Waiting for arrival of Dr. Steiner's book on BEES and on Misraim.
              Isaiah...see what you find Caryn! Ended up securing Stargate book
              because Barbara Clow mentioned how authors detailed Cayce's Masonic
              past!(Barb claims personal experience w/Isaiah).
              Could NOT put down Stargate(excellent researchers).
              In pursuit of Steiner Lucifer passage recently seen that would delight
              you...will stive for recognition of location!
              Who knows about the logo! NINA
            • thepathofthesunflower
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 5, 2007
                Hi Nina
                Your knowledge is appreciated! I agree with symbol of Bees - lovely.
                and the humming noise must be the chakras on full rocket.

                Lewis-Williams is from the local University here and is an expert on
                the local rock art, nice to see his name mentioned. He helped
                Hancock research his book Supernatural.

                I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
                but with this we can look at Steiner's work.

                In the East meets West - Dr Steiner explains to us how the Soul
                migrated from Atlantis and settled in the East. And there is stayed.
                From out of the East the mental intellect soul migrated through
                Europe and back to the West.

                At this time, the intellect soul was developing in the West and the
                spiritual soul lay dormant until the intellect is ready to meet with
                the spiritual soul.

                When we look at the spiritual soul we see it is under the influence
                of the Old Moon and the luciferic influences. That is the dream
                image pictures of one consciousness.

                We see how important it is for our intellect soul to develop in order
                to join with the spiritual soul in a mental capacity.

                Today, I think it's quite interesting times because I can see how the
                intellect of the East is developing and the spiritual soul is
                becoming dormant in order for the intellect to match the spiritual.

                In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
                natives are on the cusp of this happening. There are still a lot
                under the influence of the Old Moon but at the same time there is a
                fast growing number of indigenous intellectual people advancing
                into 'western' life.

                It is quite a contentious happening right now because the indigenous
                people do not want to loose their heritage but at the same time one
                can see the wave of modernisation.

                I do believe both will join but at the same time the luciferic
                influences do need to be looked at very carefully. It is the nature
                of the Witchdoctor cursing a neighbour and the neighbour believing
                the curse even to death. Because unfortunately most of
                this 'superstition' leans towards the dark.

                Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
                is needed. (it is not racist!)

                So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
                were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
                consciousness. Possibly more in harmony as it was meant to be then -
                than it is today.

                Bit of background on grassroots SA.

                The Stargate conspiracy sounds interesting - wouldn't mind reading
                it. Yes I can imagine the potent drinks and herbs in Egypt. Again
                the importance of developing intellect through imagination and into
                willing - in this day rather than the hard drug route.

                I thought maybe I sounded like I was starting a conspiracy with the
                windows logo - but it is a fact. I'm sure Hancock is recognising
                this!

                Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.

                Yes, I know the feeling when you read a passage then can't find it
                again! Hope you do. Ok well a lengthy post - hope it's of interest
                as your research is to me.

                Back to Isaiah :)
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
                  --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                  <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                  > I don't think it was Hancock's intention to put down the San shaman
                  > Dr Steiner could see this happening and how the individual intellect
                  is needed. (it is not racist!)
                  > So when we look at the San in Hancock's research we can see how they
                  were/are still under the Old Moon influence together with one
                  > consciousness. > Bit of background on grassroots SA.
                  > Barbara Clow had an experience/encounter with Isaiah? wow.
                  Dear Caryn,
                  Current research right in your backyard! Educational,yes, not put down)
                  Thanks for adding your strong Steiner orientation! It was needed!
                  Clow has many books.(Mind Chronicles Trilogy /past life panorama).
                  Her description from intro:"This series os based on Hermetic
                  principle... Its goal is to experience and chronicle the story of
                  humankind since the primeval fireball, as found in the depths of one
                  human mind - my own. Had them all,sold them,then replaced them!. Clow
                  wrote Chiron, also Catastrophobia:Truth Earth Changes in the Coming Age
                  of Light...among other titles.(astrologer, publisher,ceremonial
                  teacher/adovocate for indigenous knowledge). Cat is where noted
                  reference to "Stargate".
                  From Signet of Atlantis: Isaiah:"Ancient shaman astrology is based on
                  electromagnetism, the energy of the sun that generates life on Earth.
                  Ancient divination based on observation of plants, animals,and minerals
                  is simply a way of reading the varying qualities of solar-generated
                  magnetic fields within these realms....While ancient shamans felt this
                  energy, some modern scientists are on the verge of thinking their way
                  into the same formation...Do you wonder that I am telling you all this?
                  I tell you because it is true and because my real passion was not
                  recorded in the Bible."
                  Isaiah also shared how indigenous people obtained insights by ingesting
                  plants such as mushrooms that contained enzymes of cosmic laws...but
                  goes on to detail control issues, as well as need to taste the true
                  nectar of true human feeling.
                  Barbara herself shared how the splitting of the atom by Fermi is what
                  sucked her into form again."From my lifetime as Isaiah, I learned that
                  control is the central evil...light must be allowed to penetrate all
                  the dark places now...The interesting thing about Isaiah is that he was
                  trained through the Kabbalah,but he felt his contact with the Divine
                  through the sacred teachings of the indigenous people. So I was born
                  with a powerful awareness that indigenous knowledge is the wellspring
                  of the Earth." Please forward privately if unpostable - thanks! NINA
                • thepathofthesunflower
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 6, 2007
                    Hi Nina
                    What a truly wonderful post - thanks.

                    Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. Couldn't find
                    that passage - it's almost as if it's been hidden and also to say -
                    it doesn't matter. (to me right now)

                    And you so right, control is evil .. anything controlled or
                    manipulated is anti-freedom and flow of God's love.

                    I love what you say about the Sun. And agree the medicinal
                    properties in herbs and plants are bountiful. I was reading through
                    the link page on top and read the blackhole and NDE link. Great read
                    where the Sun is likened to our eye. Stunning.

                    The indigenous people are very much in touch with nature and the
                    spirit world.

                    Barbara sounds very much in touch as well :)

                    Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming to
                    a cleansing of the Earth - in a catastrophy? There seems to be a lot
                    of thought out there that alien in spaceships will land in 2012 (!)

                    The planetary indications mainly the Galactic centre crossing the
                    ecliptic path of the Sun - suggest more a catastrophy .. but here I
                    think catastrophy is not choas (although on the surface it might look
                    like it) being at the 26,000 year mark and reading the blackhole it
                    might suggest an inversion of the Earth - a turning inside out?

                    The Nos book talks about the Black Sun which is the Thule chakra
                    above the head. Beyond this is the Emerald Sun. I have one 'Michael'
                    book and this talks about a period of extraversion and a period of
                    inversion.

                    Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
                    Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
                    done on earth as it is in heaven'.

                    (Sorry rattling on again - especially after my opening top line - and
                    don't mean to always bring up doomy type subjects! - Starman has it
                    right I think, let evolution happen in it's own accord - it's just
                    that - it's just that ...!)

                    :) Love to all.
                  • Nina
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
                      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                      <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                      > Especially with Isaiah whose book Im so enjoying now. >
                      > Was reading again on the 2012. Nina do you think it is the coming
                      to a cleansing of the Earth
                      > Dr Steiner talks about the spiritualisation of the Earth into the
                      > Jupiter state. The Lord's prayer says 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be
                      done on earth as it is in heaven'.

                      Dear Caryn and everyone,
                      Remember,words shared were Barbara's! (reporter only).
                      Yes, love what you point out - re- Thy kingdom come
                      Isaiah 35: "...Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
                      and the ears of the deaf unstopped;.....
                      A highway shall be there, and it shall be called
                      the Holy Way...and the ransomed of the Lord shall
                      return, and come to Zion with singing;
                      everlasting joy shall be upon their heads;
                      there shall be joy and gladness..."
                      "The Future of Humanity and the Earth: As Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner"
                      by Richard Seddon
                      Fr back cover, "Seddon has drawn together the essence of hundreds of
                      lectures to create this broad overview of humanity's and the world's
                      future. His fascinating survey takes us from the present time through
                      the sixth and seventh Ages, the future Epochs, and the Jupiter, Venus
                      and Vulcan stages of our planet. He also discusses the
                      respiritualization both of the layers within the earth and of the whole
                      solar system, which were not mentioned by Steiner but throw
                      considerable light on events in the Apocalypse and on the eventual
                      transforming of evil to good." (not read yet, sounds like one you will
                      want to read too).
                      Cotterell gave much about Thule, for example, from "Terracota
                      Warriors":"The name Thule was adopted by the Nazis to esoterically
                      describe their society, which worshipped the super science of the sun
                      and with it the sacred numbers 666 and 999. 'Thule' is derived from the
                      word Thulium, a rare earth element discovered in 1886... given the
                      name to describe the invisible rays it emitted.(number of protons in
                      the center is 69)... (The word Thule had also been used by Greek
                      explorer Pytheas to describe the dark land six days sailing north of
                      Britian)....This suggests that Thulian Nazis, the Black Knights, who
                      worshipped the black sun and 69..."
                      He mentions book by Peter Moon called, "The Black Sun".

                      Re-cleansing Elizabeth,(minister mentioned earlier that spoke
                      favorably about Jane Roberts) indicated as long as one person died
                      from starvation, that was one person too many.Also, of "man' inhumanity
                      to man." She spoke of the "bending of knees in prayer and supplication,
                      facilitated by tough times."
                      Please, what was the black hole NDE link again?
                      Re: ET question. Am in group that studies books which claim to be fr
                      6th dimensional group mind fr Venus. Already noted, in this list, the
                      need for caution,etc. due to trance.Could share info re-black holes,
                      privately,if desired.(group is an astronomy group) NINA
                    • Nina
                      Message 10 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                        .
                        > In particular I see this happening in Southern Africa. The primitive
                        natives ....
                        Dear Caryn,
                        Meant to ask you if you've seen "The Gryphon" (by Wonderworks - got fr
                        library when kids were younger). Set in middle school, there is a
                        substitute teacher that enchants the students about the wonders of the
                        world and mentions the 'primitives'. Role played by Amanda Plumber!
                        Gryphon is a mythical beast. Works magic in this story! NINA
                      • thepathofthesunflower
                        Message 11 of 24 , Feb 8, 2007
                          Hi Nina

                          Thanks again for the information and great post. Here's the black
                          hole & NDE link:
                          http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html

                          Your kind offer to share info on the black holes is appreciated Nina
                          thanks, anytime to suit you, my email address is as under my name.

                          I haven't read the book you were mentioning in the other link -
                          reminds me of HG Wells Time Machine in a way!

                          Interesting the further info on the black sun and black knights, and
                          the numbers. mmm .. and by their fruits they will be known.

                          The Thulium mineral discovered must be one of the ancient materials
                          used in Atlantis, from what I have read on Atlantis. Must be quite
                          rare ...

                          "There is a many rich stone laid up in the bowels of the earth, many
                          a fair pearl laid up in the bosom of the sea, that never was seen,
                          nor never shall be". Hall - a contemplation!

                          Interesting how one name (or number) can set off multiple
                          distractions in all directions, possibly with the urge to own and
                          control that very elusive name or number that in it's very essence
                          cannot be owned or controlled.

                          Silly me, the passage talking about the North is not Isaiah but
                          Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:11 onwards.

                          Would like to read Richard Seddon's book you mentioned (the list is
                          piling up!) sounds good and expanding on Rudolf Steiner's work.

                          I agree with what you reported on Elizabeth saying, "bending of knees
                          in prayer and supplication, facilitated by tough times." re; the
                          cleansing of the Earth. Pisces symbolises the exalted sign of acts
                          towards humanity. And the bending of the knees is symbolised by
                          Capricorn - the sign of the goat's two horns becoming one and with
                          this the exalted sign of Capricorn being the Unicorn.

                          After reading Isaiah - I think my favourite chapter is chapter six.
                          And in this chapter verse 8:
                          "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and
                          who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me"

                          I love the way Isaiah says 'Here am I' amazing!

                          Ah well, astronomy group sounds great Nina. 'Tis a funny thing all
                          this talk about 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensions ... how's the studying
                          going?

                          Warm regards to everyone.
                          Caryn