Steiner, Tarot....From Mary Ellen Armstrong in NC, USA

  • Mary Ellen Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      I have been a member of this group for several months, albeit I
      post very rarely....I have been familiar with Dr, Steiner for many
      years, but am by no means an expert on him....I do not always agree
      with his teachings, but admire his forthrightness and determination.....
      I have been reading Tarot Cards for all of my adult life, and
      actually learned the Tarot as a child in Garden City, Long Island....I
      could not help but notice the posts regarding THE HERMIT card and
      wonder perhaps who in this group (besides myself) make their living at
      this ? I also use all other methods of divination....I am interested
      in the link between Modern Day Divination versus Steiner
      Philosophy.....I am convinced that Dr. Steiner was extremely Psychic,
      but did not reveal all that he knew....
      I can be reached via e-mail or at MaryEllenArmstrong.com
      and, I do a daily Tarot Card column for Boomerlife.tv
      PEACE TO ALL, Mary Ellen
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Ellen Armstrong" wrote> I have
        been reading Tarot Cards for all of my adult life, > could not help
        but notice the posts regarding THE HERMIT card and in the link between
        Modern Day Divination versus Steiner Philosophy.....I am convinced
        that Dr. Steiner was extremely Psychic, but did not reveal all that he
        knew....
        Dear Mary Ellen,
        Mentioned earlier my participation in discussion group that uses "The
        Law of One" books. Preference of THIS list is noted. In intro to book
        4, mention is given from the source that the archetypal mind could
        best be studied by one of three methods: the tarot, astrology,or the
        Tree of Life, which is also known as white ceremonial magic. ("In Book
        4 we work primarily with the first seven cards, which are archetypes
        for the structure of the mind. An overview of all the tarot's twenty-
        two archetypes is also sought." Any questions, please write me
        privately - Nina (if this is not acceptable post,please forward to
        Mary Ellen - thanks)