Re: People who "channel"

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 24, 2007
      > In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:31:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      > DrStarman@... writes:
      > *******No,I don't think SHE chose it! Iit was given to her because
      of her one-sided self-righteousness. And that was before she put that
      big ego into a personality fragment and started calling it 'Ramtha",
      as the alcoholic Jane Roberts years before had done with her
      imaginary 'Seth'.
      Dear Starman,
      Welcome back! While you were on your honeymoon, I spoke with a friend
      who is on a Seth list. She said Jane Roberts was NOT an alcoholic. Can
      you please share your source with me so can share it with her? Thanks -
      NINA