Re: In some cases "regular" methods of meditation can make your condition worse

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007
      Thanks, but no thanks "gchtmekasgxj". I already have my own
      enlightenment machine, and am perfectly happy with it. In fact, I'll
      put my meditation machine against yours any day. There's no subliminal
      tapes to mess with, no bright lights to flash in your eyes, or any of
      those types of gimmicks. With my meditation machine, you stand in a
      puddle of water and stick your finger in an electrical socket. What a
      rush! Within seconds I'm meditating like a yogi.

      Mathew Morrell

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
        *******Absolutely right, something that FORCES you to "meditate", by
        definition, cannot put you in a real meditative state. Make you a zombie,
        maybe, but not a meditator!

        http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG