Re: Incarnations Of RS

  • thepathofthesunflower
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2007
      If I may apologise here for my spelling mistake in my last post under
      Aquarius and the messy layout - I didn't delete the above post and it's
      a bit untidy. Sorry for the spelling mistake again : DESTINY.

      Also, I can hear what Brian is saying. It is related to the Dweller on
      the Threshold. To protect one from oneself within that is. The Tarot
      card the Hermit relates to this subject.

      There is a message of a New Age to be told yes however at the same time
      delving into the spirit world unprepared is not for the faint-hearted -

      Or is it not? A tough subject to discuss .. maybe.

      Just my thoughts on it.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
        <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
        > Also, I can hear what Brian is saying. It is related to the Dweller
        on the Threshold. To protect one from oneself within that is. The
        Tarot card the Hermit relates to this subject.
        > There is a message of a New Age to be told yes however at the same
        time delving into the spirit world unprepared is not for the faint-
        hearted - Or is it not? A tough subject to discuss .. maybe.
        Dear Caryn,
        To me, all spiritual science educational material aims to help us
        proceed and understand. It is not for the faint-hearted!
        Question a "revelation selection process" that is reluctant to
        identify the educational soul path that Dr. Steiner himself had
        revealed had been his own.(my assumption)
        How can we build on the work of this giant without this? Yes, well
        understand the role of personal experience in spiritual development.
        (St. Bernard comes to mind).
        Find it of practical importance. Selection carries the feeling of
        manipulation and control,for whatever "the reasons".
        Have "Sheer Joy" by Matthew Fox and look forward to reading about
        Thomas Aquinas. It is with that same spirit that I would research any
        other lives, as would I'm sure, Chantel, Starman, and you. NINA
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
          Hi Nina

          Yes you are right, for the light shines into the dark to bring hidden
          things into the light. And if it is hidden it cannot healthy or happy
          for that matter.

          The Hermit card and other closed sources must relate to the inquistion
          period and possibly this needs overcoming as well as understanding the
          dweller on the threshold is ones etheric body.

          It is the spirit of Joy which over rides any obstacles that may be
          placed in the road.

          My regards
          Caryn
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 25, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
            <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
            > The Hermit card and other closed sources must relate to the
            inquisition period and possibly this needs overcoming as well as
            understanding the dweller on the threshold is ones etheric body. Caryn
            Dear Caryn,
            Will keep the above in mind. Thank-you. Can count on you to always
            offer the best that you know. NINA
          • thepathofthesunflower
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 25, 2007
              Dearest Nina

              Thank you and same with you love.
              It's seems to be no coincidence we are talking about things in hiding
              when looking at this weeks Soul Calendar.

              Caryn