Re: Incarnations Of RS

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Walsh" <ancathach@...> wrote:
      > The incarnational line of Rudolf Steiner ... shines a great deal of
      > light on the emphases he places on various points in this lecture
      > cycles.

      Dear Brian,
      From Path of the Sunflower's Aquarius post:
      "The advanced Aquarians seeks to have human beings become not only
      citizens of the world but citizens of the cosmic. Aquarius is the
      opposite of the royal and kingly sign Leo, in that it fosters
      democracy and at the same time,to the dignity of man; this will be the
      more apparent the more men will take in and work with the wisdom of
      love and the spirit of truth.
      "This creative, cosmic sign is ruled by the awakener, Uranus, which
      means 'heaven'...It is not surprising, therefore, that Uranus tends to
      upset convention and to break up everything rigid and
      standardized...It brings completely new orientation."
      Looked up meaning of democracy.
      "The principles of social equality and respect for the individual
      within a community." "The common people, especially as the primary
      source of power."
      Democratic - believing in or practicing social equality.
      Chantel's teacher at Steiner college had info about this topic in his
      class notes. Starman shared with us here. Do not understand the
      secrecy. My ex-husband taught me to explore motivation behind "self-
      interest" in any situation.
      Know from my study of Cayce that he was not told til later in life
      that in an earlier life he was responsible for writing most of the
      Gospel of Luke and that he was not told earlier since he might've had
      his ego inflated with this news.(I've read Dr. Steiner's Luke material
      and noted his comment about how Luke was a physician. Struggle to
      reconcile why he did not detail exactly like Cayce - but sufficient
      that noted unique consciousness of Luke. I'm not opening door of who
      is right, trance process, etc)
      Have no idea what particulars are with this internal secrecy, whatever
      the full scope is. Can see where information would be of value for
      those of us interested in work of this spiritual giant.
      Cayce gave much about how the soul learns the most through suffering.
      Wonder what elements of Steiner's other lives have the inner circle so
      guarded about.
      Think we could all benefit from Dr. Steiner's example and would find
      it INSTRUCTIVE as we strive to work with the wisdom of love and the
      spirit of truth. If they (that knowledge of earlier undisclosed lives)
      shine so much light, why are others kept in the dark? New orientation
      may be needed. That does not mean it will happen. NINA
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2007
        If I may apologise here for my spelling mistake in my last post under
        Aquarius and the messy layout - I didn't delete the above post and it's
        a bit untidy. Sorry for the spelling mistake again : DESTINY.

        Also, I can hear what Brian is saying. It is related to the Dweller on
        the Threshold. To protect one from oneself within that is. The Tarot
        card the Hermit relates to this subject.

        There is a message of a New Age to be told yes however at the same time
        delving into the spirit world unprepared is not for the faint-hearted -

        Or is it not? A tough subject to discuss .. maybe.

        Just my thoughts on it.
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
          <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
          > Also, I can hear what Brian is saying. It is related to the Dweller
          on the Threshold. To protect one from oneself within that is. The
          Tarot card the Hermit relates to this subject.
          > There is a message of a New Age to be told yes however at the same
          time delving into the spirit world unprepared is not for the faint-
          hearted - Or is it not? A tough subject to discuss .. maybe.
          Dear Caryn,
          To me, all spiritual science educational material aims to help us
          proceed and understand. It is not for the faint-hearted!
          Question a "revelation selection process" that is reluctant to
          identify the educational soul path that Dr. Steiner himself had
          revealed had been his own.(my assumption)
          How can we build on the work of this giant without this? Yes, well
          understand the role of personal experience in spiritual development.
          (St. Bernard comes to mind).
          Find it of practical importance. Selection carries the feeling of
          manipulation and control,for whatever "the reasons".
          Have "Sheer Joy" by Matthew Fox and look forward to reading about
          Thomas Aquinas. It is with that same spirit that I would research any
          other lives, as would I'm sure, Chantel, Starman, and you. NINA
        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
            Hi Nina

            Yes you are right, for the light shines into the dark to bring hidden
            things into the light. And if it is hidden it cannot healthy or happy
            for that matter.

            The Hermit card and other closed sources must relate to the inquistion
            period and possibly this needs overcoming as well as understanding the
            dweller on the threshold is ones etheric body.

            It is the spirit of Joy which over rides any obstacles that may be
            placed in the road.

            My regards
            Caryn
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 25, 2007
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
              <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
              > The Hermit card and other closed sources must relate to the
              inquisition period and possibly this needs overcoming as well as
              understanding the dweller on the threshold is ones etheric body. Caryn
              Dear Caryn,
              Will keep the above in mind. Thank-you. Can count on you to always
              offer the best that you know. NINA
            • thepathofthesunflower
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 25, 2007
                Dearest Nina

                Thank you and same with you love.
                It's seems to be no coincidence we are talking about things in hiding
                when looking at this weeks Soul Calendar.

                Caryn