Incarnations Of RS

  • Brian Walsh
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21, 2007
      The incarnational line of Rudolf Steiner has been published internally
      by the anthroposophical society for members and shines a great deal of
      light on the emphases he places on various points in this lecture
      cycles.

      It is not my intention to dig into such as my work with Anthroposophy,
      as is true for many, is a working hypothates and on many points I
      cannot claim an "I" experience of the subject matter from a viewpoint
      of spiritual perception. I think the work anchored in experience and
      practice is much more important than the origins of the line and I
      would be wary of exploring the incarnational line of Steiner on an
      e-list. It is my thesis the work of Anthroposophy comes first and only
      with this perspective should such loftier questions, of interest, but
      of little worth without grounding in practicality be asked.
      --
      Brian M. Walsh
      ____________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 22, 2007
        Good point Brian, it is not who we were but it is who we have become.
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 22, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Walsh" <ancathach@...> wrote:
          > The incarnational line of Rudolf Steiner ... shines a great deal of
          > light on the emphases he places on various points in this lecture
          > cycles.

          Dear Brian,
          From Path of the Sunflower's Aquarius post:
          "The advanced Aquarians seeks to have human beings become not only
          citizens of the world but citizens of the cosmic. Aquarius is the
          opposite of the royal and kingly sign Leo, in that it fosters
          democracy and at the same time,to the dignity of man; this will be the
          more apparent the more men will take in and work with the wisdom of
          love and the spirit of truth.
          "This creative, cosmic sign is ruled by the awakener, Uranus, which
          means 'heaven'...It is not surprising, therefore, that Uranus tends to
          upset convention and to break up everything rigid and
          standardized...It brings completely new orientation."
          Looked up meaning of democracy.
          "The principles of social equality and respect for the individual
          within a community." "The common people, especially as the primary
          source of power."
          Democratic - believing in or practicing social equality.
          Chantel's teacher at Steiner college had info about this topic in his
          class notes. Starman shared with us here. Do not understand the
          secrecy. My ex-husband taught me to explore motivation behind "self-
          interest" in any situation.
          Know from my study of Cayce that he was not told til later in life
          that in an earlier life he was responsible for writing most of the
          Gospel of Luke and that he was not told earlier since he might've had
          his ego inflated with this news.(I've read Dr. Steiner's Luke material
          and noted his comment about how Luke was a physician. Struggle to
          reconcile why he did not detail exactly like Cayce - but sufficient
          that noted unique consciousness of Luke. I'm not opening door of who
          is right, trance process, etc)
          Have no idea what particulars are with this internal secrecy, whatever
          the full scope is. Can see where information would be of value for
          those of us interested in work of this spiritual giant.
          Cayce gave much about how the soul learns the most through suffering.
          Wonder what elements of Steiner's other lives have the inner circle so
          guarded about.
          Think we could all benefit from Dr. Steiner's example and would find
          it INSTRUCTIVE as we strive to work with the wisdom of love and the
          spirit of truth. If they (that knowledge of earlier undisclosed lives)
          shine so much light, why are others kept in the dark? New orientation
          may be needed. That does not mean it will happen. NINA
        • thepathofthesunflower
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2007
            If I may apologise here for my spelling mistake in my last post under
            Aquarius and the messy layout - I didn't delete the above post and it's
            a bit untidy. Sorry for the spelling mistake again : DESTINY.

            Also, I can hear what Brian is saying. It is related to the Dweller on
            the Threshold. To protect one from oneself within that is. The Tarot
            card the Hermit relates to this subject.

            There is a message of a New Age to be told yes however at the same time
            delving into the spirit world unprepared is not for the faint-hearted -

            Or is it not? A tough subject to discuss .. maybe.

            Just my thoughts on it.
          • Nina
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
              <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
              > Also, I can hear what Brian is saying. It is related to the Dweller
              on the Threshold. To protect one from oneself within that is. The
              Tarot card the Hermit relates to this subject.
              > There is a message of a New Age to be told yes however at the same
              time delving into the spirit world unprepared is not for the faint-
              hearted - Or is it not? A tough subject to discuss .. maybe.
              Dear Caryn,
              To me, all spiritual science educational material aims to help us
              proceed and understand. It is not for the faint-hearted!
              Question a "revelation selection process" that is reluctant to
              identify the educational soul path that Dr. Steiner himself had
              revealed had been his own.(my assumption)
              How can we build on the work of this giant without this? Yes, well
              understand the role of personal experience in spiritual development.
              (St. Bernard comes to mind).
              Find it of practical importance. Selection carries the feeling of
              manipulation and control,for whatever "the reasons".
              Have "Sheer Joy" by Matthew Fox and look forward to reading about
              Thomas Aquinas. It is with that same spirit that I would research any
              other lives, as would I'm sure, Chantel, Starman, and you. NINA
            • thepathofthesunflower
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
                Hi Nina

                Yes you are right, for the light shines into the dark to bring hidden
                things into the light. And if it is hidden it cannot healthy or happy
                for that matter.

                The Hermit card and other closed sources must relate to the inquistion
                period and possibly this needs overcoming as well as understanding the
                dweller on the threshold is ones etheric body.

                It is the spirit of Joy which over rides any obstacles that may be
                placed in the road.

                My regards
                Caryn
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 25, 2007
                  --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                  <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                  > The Hermit card and other closed sources must relate to the
                  inquisition period and possibly this needs overcoming as well as
                  understanding the dweller on the threshold is ones etheric body. Caryn
                  Dear Caryn,
                  Will keep the above in mind. Thank-you. Can count on you to always
                  offer the best that you know. NINA
                • thepathofthesunflower
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 25, 2007
                    Dearest Nina

                    Thank you and same with you love.
                    It's seems to be no coincidence we are talking about things in hiding
                    when looking at this weeks Soul Calendar.

                    Caryn