The Six incarnations of Steiner

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
      There are six incarnations that we know of.  Thomas Aquinas, Aristotle, and Steiner are the only three I know who are the others?  I am matching all of the streams together and Steiner is part of the thinking stream.  Thanks in advance for tightening up the research time!  Chantel

      "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." MLK Jr.
    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
        He was Enkidu too, so two or three more incarnations?

        "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." MLK Jr.
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
          Hi Chantel

          I have often wondered over Rudolf Steiner's lineage. The names you
          have written are very interesting. Thanks for this I wonder what the
          other names are?

          Caryn

          Ps: your tag line is sobering and true.