Re: 12 Holy Nights/ The Planets as Planes/Starman Marriage/2012 link

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
      <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
      > Hi Starman
      > Congratulations! That is wonderful news.
      > Yes! Dr Steiner in making it clear he wanted to provide logical
      > spiritual science facts, which he did without a doubt, his work is
      a treasure of mystical fact!
      > forward to further writings on the Planet Planes.

      Dear Caryn,
      Be eager also for further writings and astrological thoughts.
      Celebration of Venusian influence! She must be very special.
      Starman's bio said he was single and not looking.
      How wonderful true love! NINA

      http://www.2012theodyssey.com/articles.html
      Interesting articles...
      One by Jay Weidner on "Alchemical Kubrick:The Great Work on Film" re-
      2001 Space Odyssey (shares how he feels Kubrik wanted to express
      that "film echoes the words of Zarathustra who taught of the great
      transformation from the mundane to the angelic." Steiner
      themes...technology, nature, auditory, astro, Jupiter mission, etc.
      Steiner not mentioned.
      Another of his with his wife on Lord of the Rings, plus other
      authors,like Jose Arguelles.
    • sarah
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007
        "... Zarathustra who taught of the great transformation from the mundane to the angelic."

        Pathofthesunflower, could you please say something about this, how does Z transform the 'mundane to the angelic'?

        Also congratulations and best wishes to Starman on your marriage.

        Sarah
        Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
        e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
        www.sarahs-dolls.com
      • thepathofthesunflower
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 10, 2007
          Hi Sarah and hi there Nina, hope you are both well.
          Starman thanks for the calendar.

          Sarah, thanks for asking me this question 'how does Zarathustra
          transform the mundane to the angelic'.

          If we read John Jocelyn's Mediatations on the Signs of the Zodiac' A
          Rudolf Steiner publication (and teaching) we find our answer:-

          We are creating a new Zodiacal Constellation

          Think of the vast difference between man and mineral!
          Yet man is only three stages above the mineral. Try to conceive of
          the sublimity of beings who are nine, eight, or even seven stages
          above man. These supersensible beings, the highest of the Spiritual
          Hierarchies, are called the Seraphim, Cherubim, and Thrones – the
          First Hierarchy.

          It is they who comprise the twelve differentiated groupings which we
          call the Zodiac, which forms as it were, the womb of our solar
          system. As a teacher was once a student and as a mother was once a
          child, so these exalted divine beings came from an earlier solar
          system in which they passed through their lower stages, until they
          were so advanced that their solar system could be transformed into
          our Zodiac and they could rise to mighty, creative, cosmic deeds and
          make the great sacrifice which gave birth to our solar system. Beyond
          them is the Divine Trinity, the Threefold Unity.

          From the twelve directions of space, they organised the warmth and
          laid the foundation for the twelvefold differentiated warmth we bear
          in our twelve-membered physical body today, from Aries-head to Pisces-
          feet.

          There is no chance or accidental coincidence in the recurrent
          reflection of the heavenly pattern in earthly life. We find it in
          the twelve sons of Jacob, the twelve tribes of Israel, the twelve
          disciples of Christ Jesus and the twelve Knights of the Round Table.

          And with same principle mankind, with Earth at the midway station, is
          evolving the three spirit principles: the spirit-self, life-spirit
          and spirit-man. All mankind will evolve them somewhat in the course
          of their future incarnations, and fully in the future planetary
          existences, called the Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan Periods, through
          which the Earth will pass in the future, before the beings of our
          solar system reach the stage of creativity when they can participate
          in the birth of a new Zodiac and solar system. For man is becoming
          the Fourth Hierarchy, named the Spirits of Freedom and Love. At the
          end of the Earth Period, love should be part of everything, as wisdom
          is now.

          For an approach to this consciousness, we need an enlarged- a cosmic –
          concept of the Christ, the sublime Sun Spirit who incarnated in Jesus
          of Nazareth from the Baptism till the Mystery of Golgotha, when he
          become the Spirit of the Earth and `The Lord of all the heavenly
          forces upon Earth.' Christ is the being who in the Sun Period
          selflessly gave himself up in devotion to the Twelve Voices of the
          Word of Worlds, which kindled in him such Light that he can say, `I
          am the light of the world.' He belongs to our cosmos as a whole and
          spreads life throughout our entire universe. For those who direct
          their thought to him during waking life, he becomes their guide
          through the cosmos during sleep and between death and rebirth. The
          Midnight Sun; The Spiritual Sun.

          ***
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 10, 2007
            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
            <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
            > Hi Sarah and hi there Nina, hope you are both well.
            > Starman thanks for the calendar.
            > Sarah, thanks for asking me this question 'how does Zarathustra
            > transform the mundane to the angelic'.
            > If we read John Jocelyn's Mediatations on the Signs of the Zodiac'
            Rudolf Steiner publication (and teaching) we find our answer:-
            > We are creating a new Zodiacal Constellation
            Thank-you Caryn, have this beautiful image of you, joyfully adding the
            commentary so we all might better understand - NINA