RE: [steiner] 12 Holy Nights/ The Planets as Planes

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 8, 2007
      *******It's typical of Dr. Steiner that he puts the key to the understanding
      of the whole solar system and astrology in a footnote to Occult Science. He
      says that in this solar system some beings needed to stay behind at the
      Saturn state so a planet was prepared for them, namely Saturn... while the
      beings that are already experiencing the Jupiter state are in Jupiter, the
      Venus level beings in Venus etc.

      This is why those planets were always regarded as "benefics" having a
      good influence on us. And they form the liver and kidneys in the body,
      without which we could not live. We experience the Jupiter-state,
      Venus-state etc. subconsciously in our bodies while awake, and as planes of
      experience each night. When you pass through initiation your experience of
      all the planes becomes conscious and you can identify what belongs to each.
      The pituitary or master gland of the body, for instance, belongs to Jupiter.
      We will be much taller and larger in the Jupiter state than now, which is
      why when that gland is stimulated we grow taller. The sunflower plant also
      shows the influence of Jupiter, 5-petaled flowers the influence of
      Venus---as well as stones compounded from copper.

      Non-physically, when we experience true 'philosophic' development, all
      positive thinking which broadens one's horizons, we experience the Jupiter
      state. All appreciation of beauty, music, and true love is an experiencing
      of the Venus state.

      By the way, this last one has recently been a major experience of mine,
      as I'm getting married on Saturday to a lovely lady pianist who was educated
      in a Steiner schoool in Norway. So I may be out of touch next week, as I'll
      be on my honeymoon. More after I return, around Jan. 20th.

      >From: "thepathofthesunflower" <thepathofthesunflower@...>
      >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [steiner] 12 Holy Nights
      >Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:08:58 -0000
      >
      >Happy New Year everyone - trust you had a good Christmas and happily
      >saw 2007 in.
      >
      >Thanks for these writings Starman it is a wealth of information. Over
      >this holiday time I re-read Occult Science and always feel I am with a
      >friend, Dr Rudolf, when I do.
      >
      >What grasped my imagination was the future Jupiter state of the Earth
      >when people will become (spiritualy)advanced they will become invisible.
      >
      >And I ponder with this invisible state, which seems different from the
      >physical body death state, whether it is a state of overcoming physical
      >death and with this do we in fact go anywhere .. keeping with the
      >theory of dimensions .. all that has been and will be exists in one
      >place/space including all the Planets and Zodiac constellations.
      >
      >The exterior Planets and the Stars we see are projections or manifested
      >matter outlet of spiritualised activity. The interior realms of the
      >Planets and Stars exists next to us, around us, under us and above us
      >but most crucially within us?
      >
      >The Macrocosm and the Microcosm would be the expression for this.
      >
      >As the Doctor explains to us and as you wrote here Starman these past
      >and future states (eg. old Saturn and old Moon) which we have gone
      >through and will go through into the future Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan
      >states are not the visible planets we see but possibly .. residue is
      >the right word .. of these states.
      >
      >This means we are not going to jump over to Jupiter but Jupiter is
      >going to come to us. It is our thoughts, feelings and will
      >preparing/manifesting Jupiter to be activated correctly enough in
      >taking interest in coming to us?
      >
      >Well my current ponder ..
      >Regards
      >Caryn

      The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.
      http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2
    • thepathofthesunflower
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007
        Hi Starman

        Congratulations! That is wonderful news - may you both be very happy
        sharing life together. And a pianist, that is lovely :)

        Thanks for the further information on the Planet Planes. Yes, I see
        this now how each Planet contributes to our living Now. Isn't it
        wonderful! And how Saturn gave us the mineral inclusion of our
        skeletons - this took eons of time. It is said the human body is the
        biggest mystery. :)

        Also we can see here the dimensions (the many mansions)this is why I
        feel when people say we are all One - it's not quite correct. To
        quote U2 'we one but we not the same'!

        I have a birthchart theory; seeing Uranus is my Ruling Planet, I
        think my Oversoul resides in Uranus (in this particular life) and
        when I sleep at night I go to Uranus. As I will when my physical body
        falls away. Re-conciling my make-up in the other Planets as well but
        ultimately residing in Uranus until my next life, if to be.

        Do you think this is a correct assumption to make?!

        Yes! Dr Steiner in making it clear he wanted to provide logical
        spiritual science facts, which he did without a doubt, his work is a
        treasure of mystical fact!

        Have you read Edgar Cayce's interpretation of Revelations? Here he
        likens our Glands to the Seven Churches.

        Well, no doubt you very busy getting ready for Saturday but look
        forward to further writings on the Planet Planes.

        Regards to you and your future partner.
        Caryn
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007
          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
          <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
          > Hi Starman
          > Congratulations! That is wonderful news.
          > Yes! Dr Steiner in making it clear he wanted to provide logical
          > spiritual science facts, which he did without a doubt, his work is
          a treasure of mystical fact!
          > forward to further writings on the Planet Planes.

          Dear Caryn,
          Be eager also for further writings and astrological thoughts.
          Celebration of Venusian influence! She must be very special.
          Starman's bio said he was single and not looking.
          How wonderful true love! NINA

          http://www.2012theodyssey.com/articles.html
          Interesting articles...
          One by Jay Weidner on "Alchemical Kubrick:The Great Work on Film" re-
          2001 Space Odyssey (shares how he feels Kubrik wanted to express
          that "film echoes the words of Zarathustra who taught of the great
          transformation from the mundane to the angelic." Steiner
          themes...technology, nature, auditory, astro, Jupiter mission, etc.
          Steiner not mentioned.
          Another of his with his wife on Lord of the Rings, plus other
          authors,like Jose Arguelles.
        • sarah
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007
            "... Zarathustra who taught of the great transformation from the mundane to the angelic."

            Pathofthesunflower, could you please say something about this, how does Z transform the 'mundane to the angelic'?

            Also congratulations and best wishes to Starman on your marriage.

            Sarah
            Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
            e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
            www.sarahs-dolls.com
          • thepathofthesunflower
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 10, 2007
              Hi Sarah and hi there Nina, hope you are both well.
              Starman thanks for the calendar.

              Sarah, thanks for asking me this question 'how does Zarathustra
              transform the mundane to the angelic'.

              If we read John Jocelyn's Mediatations on the Signs of the Zodiac' A
              Rudolf Steiner publication (and teaching) we find our answer:-

              We are creating a new Zodiacal Constellation

              Think of the vast difference between man and mineral!
              Yet man is only three stages above the mineral. Try to conceive of
              the sublimity of beings who are nine, eight, or even seven stages
              above man. These supersensible beings, the highest of the Spiritual
              Hierarchies, are called the Seraphim, Cherubim, and Thrones – the
              First Hierarchy.

              It is they who comprise the twelve differentiated groupings which we
              call the Zodiac, which forms as it were, the womb of our solar
              system. As a teacher was once a student and as a mother was once a
              child, so these exalted divine beings came from an earlier solar
              system in which they passed through their lower stages, until they
              were so advanced that their solar system could be transformed into
              our Zodiac and they could rise to mighty, creative, cosmic deeds and
              make the great sacrifice which gave birth to our solar system. Beyond
              them is the Divine Trinity, the Threefold Unity.

              From the twelve directions of space, they organised the warmth and
              laid the foundation for the twelvefold differentiated warmth we bear
              in our twelve-membered physical body today, from Aries-head to Pisces-
              feet.

              There is no chance or accidental coincidence in the recurrent
              reflection of the heavenly pattern in earthly life. We find it in
              the twelve sons of Jacob, the twelve tribes of Israel, the twelve
              disciples of Christ Jesus and the twelve Knights of the Round Table.

              And with same principle mankind, with Earth at the midway station, is
              evolving the three spirit principles: the spirit-self, life-spirit
              and spirit-man. All mankind will evolve them somewhat in the course
              of their future incarnations, and fully in the future planetary
              existences, called the Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan Periods, through
              which the Earth will pass in the future, before the beings of our
              solar system reach the stage of creativity when they can participate
              in the birth of a new Zodiac and solar system. For man is becoming
              the Fourth Hierarchy, named the Spirits of Freedom and Love. At the
              end of the Earth Period, love should be part of everything, as wisdom
              is now.

              For an approach to this consciousness, we need an enlarged- a cosmic –
              concept of the Christ, the sublime Sun Spirit who incarnated in Jesus
              of Nazareth from the Baptism till the Mystery of Golgotha, when he
              become the Spirit of the Earth and `The Lord of all the heavenly
              forces upon Earth.' Christ is the being who in the Sun Period
              selflessly gave himself up in devotion to the Twelve Voices of the
              Word of Worlds, which kindled in him such Light that he can say, `I
              am the light of the world.' He belongs to our cosmos as a whole and
              spreads life throughout our entire universe. For those who direct
              their thought to him during waking life, he becomes their guide
              through the cosmos during sleep and between death and rebirth. The
              Midnight Sun; The Spiritual Sun.

              ***
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 10, 2007
                --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
                <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
                > Hi Sarah and hi there Nina, hope you are both well.
                > Starman thanks for the calendar.
                > Sarah, thanks for asking me this question 'how does Zarathustra
                > transform the mundane to the angelic'.
                > If we read John Jocelyn's Mediatations on the Signs of the Zodiac'
                Rudolf Steiner publication (and teaching) we find our answer:-
                > We are creating a new Zodiacal Constellation
                Thank-you Caryn, have this beautiful image of you, joyfully adding the
                commentary so we all might better understand - NINA